Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones (33086 Views)

OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market / Are The Mid-range Smartphones Getting Closer To Flagships? / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2018
Na duer problem

I don't use apple
Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by RZArecta2(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2018
TechCapon:
funny. Compared to the $1000 price tag on the iPhone X it's a little cheaper. That's almost $300 price slash
when we say mid range, we're talking about 35k - 70k and not over 200k except you don't know what mid range is again

4 Likes

Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2018
coolebux:
The moment you remember how blackberry went extinct grin grin

This was my immediate thought too.
Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by justi4jesu(f): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2018
alertness:
I don't know why iPhone users especially Nigerians like to flaunt it you often see them standing in front of mirror taking selfie or flashing the apple logo everywhere for people to notice it

Is it your flaunt? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by tragergeorge(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2018
alertness:
I don't know why iPhone users especially Nigerians like to flaunt it you often see them standing in front of mirror taking selfie or flashing the apple logo everywhere for people to notice it
you buy one and get one mirror free

5 Likes

Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by Ejadike(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2018
Apple no just well at all... I'll rether stick with my TECNO Spark2 device jor.

1 Like

Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by alertness(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2018
justi4jesu:

Is it your flaunt? grin grin grin
Are you one of them? grin change oh!
Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2018
UrbanExotica:
only for the rich.

it wasn't made so brokeasses like you can run them out of business.
Sorry oo rich lady . show us your IPhone 9 na

4 Likes

Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by Egein(m): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2018
This won't sell in Nigeria.
Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2018
Iphones are meant for people who are one of three things: very rich, very stupid, or both.

2 Likes

Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by justi4jesu(f): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2018
alertness:
Are you one of them? grin
change oh!

Yimu grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by alertness(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2018
justi4jesu:

Yimu grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
bad child grin
Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by Proffdada: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2018
UrbanExotica:
only for the rich.

stupid mentality. Don't you know economics?when the price falls more will be sold increasing overall profits and customers. You're surely a backbencher sad

4 Likes

Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Iphones are meant for people who are either very rich, very stupid, or both.
Guy you don talk am finish.

In fact inbox me your account details.

1 Like

Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by lascopes(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2018
UrbanExotica:
only for the rich.

Do you have an iphone2?

2 Likes

Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by lascopes(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2018
RZArecta2:
when we say mid range, we're talking about 35k - 70k and not over 200k except you don't know what mid range is again

No be small matter, make God bless our pocket to buy even more than iphone

1 Like

Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by RexTramadol1: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2018
We shall wait till it sells for 15k at gsm village
Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by Slym180(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2018
If dey make $100 phone dem go die? Anyway dat na deir problem, check my signature 4 d following services
Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by Nukualofa: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2018
EtherealAnn:

Oh my apologies ma'am
I love your response. You need a kiss. Tell me where you are so that I can give it to you

1 Like

Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2018
UrbanExotica:
only for the rich.

Ha ha!

Why insulting the innocent lady who's obviously more intelligent than you?

This is one of the reasons why I SLAP people.

3 Likes

Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by alizma: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2018
TechCapon:
funny. Compared to the $1000 price tag on the iPhone X it's a little cheaper. That's almost $300 price slash
That is not called price slash because they are not going to be of the same quality with those of $1000

1 Like

Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by somito121(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2018
Apple is already on a free fall. By this time next year you will see more downward trend except they slash their price. Ever wonder why Samsung, huwaii and tecno brands still maintain profits in the mobile industry..

1 Like

Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2018
Even if it is 100k, I am not buying it.

Any phone above 50k, can go and sit down, I have a lot to do with my money. If I dont have what to do with my money, I will buy sovereign bonds of Rwanda and other developing countries and retire into enjoyment life for ever.

Why should anyone spend his money to make others enjoy, while the buyer struggles for ever.
Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by happney65: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2018
alertness:

You have forgotten when you use an iPhone in Nigeria you are already made for life?guess u have forgotten the attitude of Nigerians to things like that isnt it? grin grin grin
Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by AVISENNA: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2018
If you want an iPhone experience, crystal clear screen,good camera quality,processor speed,period and stable updates,get yourself xiaomi phone,Redmi or MI phones, design quality ,and build. You won't regret it
Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by zoedew: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2018
9teen:
Fools keeping buying these expensive Gadgets Invest more and dispatch your liabilities.

On the contrary No! Very well made phones enhance productivity and greatly reduce stress. Sampler - The stress that comes with a phone that has a poor response to touch when you are extremely busy and need to be productive on the go cannot be under estimated! If you have ever used a Tecno mobile phone and you get an opportunity to handle an iPhone it should be fairly apparent what’s at stake here.

1 Like

Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by vertueptime: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2018
LordReed:

This is untrue. There have been several teardowns of iPhones to see how much the components cost and the price is usually between $150-$200, how does this justify a $600-$1000 price tag? IPhone X teardown deduced the parts cost less than $400 still $1000 is a significant markup.

Apple have succeeded in marketing their brand as premium quality and the price reflects it, the price does not reflect the real cost of the phone components.

Abi o, if u ask them how much is apple screen and battry compared to samsung or geonie, the ans will tell u wch one is a rip off
Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by adeleye003(m): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2018
LordReed:

This is untrue. There have been several teardowns of iPhones to see how much the components cost and the price is usually between $150-$200, how does this justify a $600-$1000 price tag? IPhone X teardown deduced the parts cost less than $400 still $1000 is a significant markup.

Apple have succeeded in marketing their brand as premium quality and the price reflects it, the price does not reflect the real cost of the phone components.

I really wish people will understand this and stop being mental slaves to this farce called "premium"

1 Like

Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2018
alertness:
lol.
Some of them do borrow.
One girl in my lodge used to come and collect mine, after some minutes I'll start seeing the pics on her whatsapp status. Me wey get phone, most of my contacts don't even know the phone I'm using.

1 Like

Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by alertness(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2018
happney65:

You have forgotten when you use an iPhone in Nigeria you are already made for life?guess u have forgotten the attitude of Nigerians to things like that isnt it? grin grin grin
grin
Re: Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones by oxygenlove(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2018
MIDRANGE PHONE $700? , MAKE I STICK TO MY XIAOMI JEJELI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google / How To Deactivate Airtel Unlimited Whatsapp / MTN New Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.