Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University (35799 Views)

My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 / Five Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison Bag University Degrees From National Open Uni. / Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University by piagetskinner(m): 12:46am On Jun 30, 2018
really impressive...omo to go school for Canada no be beans oo
Re: Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University by tragergeorge(m): 12:54am On Jun 30, 2018
BoneBlogger:
guess you know better than the man himself who says he's from Sapele.
cross 9ja your life don change Bob,see this ogwuanja boy wen like fight DAT year,Na wah o,last memory I got for this guy na wen dem de hold am make e no cut person with cutlass, funny enough is one of the unserious guys in my class In Secondary school, na wah ooo,,,
Re: Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University by histemple: 7:29am On Jun 30, 2018
PhilipGallagher:
Is that a university or Poly. Never heard of that uni before. Southern Albeta Institute of Technology.
Congrats to him all the same. E no easy at all at all

I guess the blogger never did any research or got the right information from a reliable source.

I observed that he just lifted this information from the Facebook account of the graduand. For instance, he concluded albeit wrongly, that the man is from Sapele simply because he saw that on his Facebook profile.

Southern Alberta Institute of Technology is a school of technical studies (an equivalent of polytechnic). And there is also a University in the same region known as University of Alberta in Edmonton.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University by femmy2010(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2018
dafeyankee:
Congratulations to him.

And to the OP, Abati Tosanwunmi is an Itsekiri name,and he is not from Sapele. He might have grown up there.

Same way the alleged baby daddy of Linda Ikeji,another Itsekiri man, was attributed to be from Sapele because he grew up there.

This is not a hate speech against the Itsekiri's, but just setting the record. Because they have made an attempt to claim a part of Sapele before.

Sapele is an Urhobo land.

Where ever he might hail from he is a Nigerian .
GOD BLESS THE young man for doing himself and Nigeria proud .
He deserve an accolade .

Visit www.dudzmobility.com/inventory to view our available vehicles for sale

1 Like

Re: Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University by CanadianEnginee(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2018
Oponel1962:
The man self don old but can this happen in Naija, running two programs same time?

Stupid African mindset! You are never too old to study or gain knowledge .
Re: Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University by Rivguydee(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2018
selemempe:
u see how it feels when u ss folks try to claim igboland...because the fulani military carved it into ss zone. Ikwere and anioma are part of igboland
shut up you fool... what do you sabi? Who dash Igbo Ikwerre and Anioma?
Re: Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University by Born2Breed(f): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2018
dafeyankee:
Congratulations to him.

And to the OP, Abati Tosanwunmi is an Itsekiri name,and he is not from Sapele. He might have grown up there.

Same way the alleged baby daddy of Linda Ikeji,another Itsekiri man, was attributed to be from Sapele because he grew up there.

This is not a hate speech against the Itsekiri's, but just setting the record. Because they have made an attempt to claim a part of Sapele before.

Sapele is an Urhobo land.

Me think because Sapele was a cosmopolitan area those days of Burma boys, so most people still claim Sapele.

My late uncle grew up in Sapele,although a Benin man but every little thing he keeps using the words "as a Sapele man" this and that. My coursemate then who is an Igarra man has never said I'm from Igarra but Sapele. It's just the love they have for where they know as home.
Re: Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University by Born2Breed(f): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2018
nengibo:

Gelegelegbene is Ijaw land, its not in Benin but in Edo state and its not under any contest, if you're in doubt go their and protest.

Gelegele? For real?

Ijaws and name changing.
Re: Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University by Kolping: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2018
It is now becoming common for Nigerians who graduated from universities with Bachelor's degrees (and even Master's) to then go ahead to attend polytechnics in Canada to obtain a diploma/advanced diploma. It's quite strange.

1 Like

Re: Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University by abdulhamid0(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2018
What do you expect when the years he spend getting those two degrees is equivalent to the years spent in Nigeria getting just one.......

1 Like

Re: Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University by jaydor: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2018
Another lazy Naija youth making us proud.
Re: Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University by selemempe: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
Rivguydee:
shut up you fool... what do you sabi? Who dash Igbo Ikwerre and Anioma?
ur father
Re: Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University by ghettochild4u(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
The educational environments encourages him to be able to achieve that feat not here in Naija ooo
Re: Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
salford:
Congrats too him. Thread is not accurate though. Applied degree at SAIT is a one year top up and the process and power is just an 8 months certificate course.

Thank you for the information.
Re: Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
histemple:

I guess the blogger never did any research or got the right information from a reliable source.

I observed that he just lifted this information from the Facebook account of the graduand. For instance, he concluded albeit wrongly, that the man is from Sapele simply because he saw that on his Facebook profile.

Southern Alberta Institute of Technology is a school of technical studies (an equivalent of polytechnic). And there is also a University in the same region known as University of Alberta in Edmonton.

Thank you for the information.
Re: Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University by Organs(m): 5:07am On Jul 02, 2018
ozoebuka1:
What have you done to save your family not to talk of your tribesmen and you are here blaming and abusing those that went out of their way to achieve something productive for their tribesmen, yes they are biafrans...if I were you, I'd be ashamed of my existence. undecided

Ozoebuka1, I have saved my family from ignorance so traitors and liars like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu cannot deceive them or lead them astray like they did to you and some ignorant folks like you still living in hopelessness, hate, finger pointing and deceit. Hmm, went out of their way to lead people to massacre and death you meant to say. You should be ashamed of your messed up mind my broda. Wake up and think for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Madonna University Accredited For Medical Studies? / OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.