Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! (3985 Views)

I Need A Job (sos Call) / Urgently In Need Of A Job..sos / Canada Desperately Looking To Fill 430,000 Vacant Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! by captainking(m): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2018
DrTims:
Why are you not applying for lecturing job or you don't like academic jobs undecided
exacly my thoughts and advice to him..
Re: With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! by janeobasi24: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

He is gonna beg for a job, and one capitalist will see him and employ him. His gross pay would be around 40k.

Is that his worth?

No! But he has no choice because he begged for a job.

Research has shown that good vibes never motivated anyone. So if you are waiting for any goodvibe from me, sorry I have none to give.

The only good vibe I have to give is....

If you are a writer and can work for 20k from home, hit me up!

Guten tag

I am a good writer and desperately in need of a job..... Here is my E-mail address: janeobasi23@gmail.com
Re: With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! by BiafranBushBoy: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2018
janeobasi24:

I am a good writer and desperately in need of a job..... Here is my E-mail address:

Seen.
Re: With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2018
dingbang:
Education in Nigeria is just worthless.. If someone can't get a job with a masters degree then I don't know when the person will get a job again...

I'm telling you. I have a friend sharp 2.1 mech engr and MEng (Distinction) still looking for a job. This country is messed up.

3 Likes

Re: With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! by Capheelah: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2018
You guys should offer a job if you can.... Do you think he has not tried to maximize his potentials? Things are not working out and he is soliciting for help. All this you don't need a job is just crap. How many of you have been able to make a decent living based on your 'skills' alone. Most of you can not even live decently on your so called salary, you have to join side hustle but you expect him to live on side hustle alone.
Re: With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! by mypains: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

He is gonna beg for a job, and one capitalist will see him and employ him. His gross pay would be around 40k.

Is that his worth?

No! But he has no choice because he begged for a job.

Research has shown that good vibes never motivated anyone. So if you are waiting for any goodvibe from me, sorry I have none to give.

The only good vibe I have to give is....

If you are a writer and can work for 20k from home, hit me up!

Guten tag
I have someone that writes so well. Do you mind to drop an email that can be used to reach you?

You can put it in image or space it to avoid spammers.
Re: With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! by BiafranBushBoy: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
mypains:
I have someone that writes so well. Do you mind to drop an email that can be used to reach you?

You can put it in image or space it to avoid spammers.

If interested with the amount stated

Please ask em to reach me via broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com
Re: With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! by generationz(f): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Seen.
I am a writer my whatsapp no
Re: With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! by mypains: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

If interested with the amount stated

Please ask em to reach me via broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com
okay. Tbanks
Re: With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! by divinelove(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
olavictors:
I don't know of this is allowed on nairaland but I have to do this because I'm drowning already and I may lose my life if I can't get a quick help. I'm not begging for money but I am humbly begging for employment. I have a B.Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology (2010) and M.Sc. Genetics (UNIBEN 2015). I am very sound with Microsoft applications, Adobe photoshop, a little of corel draw, and internet operations, I can repair computers with software problems too. I am an Associate member of ISMN. I did my IT at NACGRAB, my NYSC with Nigerian Bottling Company and I've taught Chemistry and Mathematics in two different secondary schools. I write articles and I play some bit of guitar too. I don't want to go the details of why I have to cry out on here but all I can say is I'm in a deep mess and only a job can bail me. I'm currently in Ibadan living unprintable condition. If there is anyone in this land who really needs a job to stay alive that fellow will be me. If you have any help to render, message me on edgersitler@gmail.com. Pls save my soul, I'm drowning.

You read botany

Ur best bet is to apply for assistant lecturership position in private universities around but u must have registered for PhD to boost your chances. Even some PhD holders are jobless it is DT bad

1 Like

Re: With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! by somito121(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
That's the main reason why I tell people not to just rush and do this MSC of a thing. You need to define your goals/aim before proceeding to do masters. But bros you can go to monotechnics, polytechnics & some universities to submit your CV. This is why you need much practical experience whenever you are applying from outside the system..
Re: With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! by be4dem(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
You dont need to pay 1300 before you can register.Daily Logging in(50 naira) and making comments (I naira) and sharing sponsored post (50 naira) would add little to your earnings. But with 1300 naira you will be able to get a link through which you can refer other people after which you get 1000 naira on anyone you refer.
Re: With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! by blingxx(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Does he want to think?
Hell No!
He wants the smooth way out of poverty like they told him back at school...
Get a high paying job and become rich... Lol.
Bullocks!
you spoke the bitter truth
Re: With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! by olavictors(m): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2018
This is real, not a ruse. I'm getting paid as I read news online. Click on the link below to register and make some cash too. Thank me later.
https://wakanda.ng/affiliate-register/?ref=Olavictors
Register immediately after clicking on the link.
Re: With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! by iHart(m): 7:55am On Jul 11, 2018
400billionman:
Invest in a SKILL not BUSINESS Nigeria has no business environment for now We have a SKILLS environment Your Capital goes down in a business today save FOOD
business is not just buying and selling oh. Whatever you do with your skill to earn a living is business too! i will encourage him to start a business that suits his skills.
Re: With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! by iHart(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2018
dingbang:
Education in Nigeria is just worthless.. If someone can't get a job with a masters degree then I don't know when the person will get a job again...
it is not worthless!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

West Corp Group Of Companies / Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! / How Marketable Is Sociology In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.