Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! (3779 Views)

Jobs With Accommodation And Feeding / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2023
We are setting up poultry, watermelon and maize farms. Currently there are two youths onboard the project and there’s need for two additional hands.

Send in your application if it interests you. There's accommodation, decent two-meals a day feeding, you will be earning up to 60,000 Naira a month after your first 6-7 months.

You are encouraged to join this project today!

There will be lots of life-impacting experiences like learning to drive, how to drive a tractor, traveling across different communities, how to operate machines etc.

Register your interest if this opportunity interests you !

6 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by hafal2020: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
Location? Really interested; whatsapp :090 6218 5336
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by whizzyjohn(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Am very much interested... my number...NB am not on whatsapp09063072012..
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Pupanchy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
I'm interested and where's the location? Does it goes with accomodation as well and here's my Whatsapp number 08087022813
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Raymondson(m): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Hello, I am interested 070 6069 6554.
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Berrityga: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
Don’t be deceived with free food and accommodation it’s a slave trap! And why would I have to work for 7 months to get my salary increased? My current job after 3 months my salary was increased after another 5months it was increased again. Right now my boss wants to increase my salary again. That’s 3 times in the space of 1 and a half year.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Zowee10(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
This seems like that plantain farm work, that was casted some months ago.

like it's just same format, 60k pay, free meals and accommodation. But all nah just capping

Just saying though... sad

7 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by sulaimon22: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
Zowee10:
This seems like that plantain farm work, that was casted some months ago.

like it's just same format, 60k pay, free meals and accommodation. But all nah just capping

Just saying though... sad

Same people, Same work, different username to advertise their useless jobs. Shey you get?

6 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by eteebanky: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
Op, nawa for you ooo

You this scammer

You want to use them like slave for 7 months and discard them without paying them shishi

Na your miserable generation go work in vain oo

12 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Bashon: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
Location please
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by aminusodiq(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
"Up to" 60k salary is a scam, if there is not basic pay, dont waste your time applying.
AnthonyCJ7:
We are setting up poultry, watermelon and maize farms. Currently there are two youths onboard the project and there’s need for two additional hands.

Send in your application if it interests you. There's accommodation, decent two-meals a day feeding, you will be earning up to 60,000 Naira a month after your first 6-7 months.

You are encouraged to join this project today!

There will be lots of life-impacting experiences like learning to drive, how to drive a tractor, traveling across different communities, how to operate machines etc.

Register your interest if this opportunity interests you !

8 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Abilistic(m): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
This Ogbomosho guy never rest always coming up with same gibberish every time.

Kunle rest kwanu!

10 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Zowee10(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
sulaimon22:

Same people, Same work, different username to advertise their useless jobs. Shey you get?

Ah i really get it
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by ThankUUJesus: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2023
ignore this man. you won't even get your first salary. tell him to state the first salary here. You will work as a slave for him and he will frustrate you until you will have no choice but to leave by yourself. The farm is at Ibadan, Alibaba village. only 2G network available and not even every where.

Verdict, he is not a good man from the information I have here, someone with first hand experience narrated what he went through in the hands of this man and his farm.

11 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
I didn't reply here because antispam bot banned me for some days. Very painful. When would we stop taking freedom of information to the extreme and realize that defamation is not right ?
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 4:21am On Aug 24, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
ignore this man. you won't even get your first salary. tell him to state the first salary here. You will work as a slave for him and he will frustrate you until you will have no choice but to leave by yourself. The farm is at Ibadan, Alibaba village. only 2G network available and not even every where.

Verdict, he is not a good man from the information I have here, someone with first hand experience narrated what he went through in the hands of this man and his farm.

The Bible says that every careless word will be accounted for. The scripture always says that God hates slander and people who bear false witness. I won't defend myself as you're defaming me and ruining my image falsely. I hand you over to God. You will give account of your accusations before God one way or the other.

Shalom
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 4:22am On Aug 24, 2023
Abilistic:
This Ogbomosho guy never rest always coming up with same gibberish every time.

Kunle rest kwanu!

The Bible says that every careless word will be accounted for. The scripture always says that God hates slander and people who bear false witness. I won't defend myself as you're defaming me and ruining my image falsely. I hand you over to God. You will give account of your accusations before God one way or the other.

Shalom
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 4:23am On Aug 24, 2023
eteebanky:
Op, nawa for you ooo

You this scammer

You want to use them like slave for 7 months and discard them without paying them shishi

Na your miserable generation go work in vain oo

Except I've owed anyone who worked for me for one month here and didn't pay is when you'll escape the wrath of God. Otherwise you're in trouble.

Shalom
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 4:24am On Aug 24, 2023
sulaimon22:

You're already judged as you make accusations to damage my image where as your account is false. If I'm innocent of the accusations you bring against me, you will never go unpunished in this life or the one to come. Except God is sleeping

Shalom
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 4:28am On Aug 24, 2023
Berrityga:
Don’t be deceived with free food and accommodation it’s a slave trap! And why would I have to work for 7 months to get my salary increased? My current job after 3 months my salary was increased after another 5months it was increased again. Right now my boss wants to increase my salary again. That’s 3 times in the space of 1 and a half year.

Except you have the right to cast these aspersions against me. You didn't even wait to know the details of my salary structure and that I gave it in my system to pay as much as 100,000 Naira per month after evaluating those who mastered the training. You didn't even wait to consider if you could be wrong,you jumped ahead to discredit me without cause as though you knew me.

From medicals to feeding to upkeep, we Agroprenuers spend atleast 60,000 Naira on every worker per month. You didn't wait to consider the facts on issues before you subjected me to slander and improper speech.

Except you're correct in all your accusations against me. If you are not. You will see the Hand of God judging you for all these slander.

Shalom
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 4:33am On Aug 24, 2023
Some of us left our homes. Left our comfort. Left our families. Without government loans or bank support, we're labouring not just to make money or to better our lives we put our lives at risks. Just to make sure we pursue a goal to push food prices down and to do our best to bring our little efforts to better lives and improve society but take a look at how people are slandering people who are actively and legitimately pursuing good deeds.

If it's comfort, my team and I use a new apartment

Food is catered for adequately,in fact better quality than what 70% people eat at home

Salaries is never delayed and paid within days of months end.

Yet see people slandering as though they've ever met me in person or identify me

Everyone who engages in defamation except you're going to hell is in trouble because I've never treated anyone as claimed throughout this thread. If I'm as evil as claimed, the same people publishing these lies should take it to the NLC state chapter. There's a police station at the entrance of my location. They can bring police because I walked to the police in my community when I came told them what my projects is about. They know me personally and can vouch for what I stand for. When employees leave organizations for one reason or the other, people don't realize they can begin to make up lies just to ruin a person's image.

Everyone who slandered and the ones who liked those comments will face the judgement of God and will give accounts of the false accusations brought against me. Except God is not God

I will keep my doors open to individuals who are willing and interested through another thread. I'm not an invincible person. Neither do I violate any human beings right or governmental rights.

1 Like

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by ThankUUJesus: 4:38am On Aug 24, 2023
AnthonyCJ7:

Shalom
is your farm not in Alibaba village Ibadan? or you have no farm at Alibaba village Ibadan? if truly you have a farm at Alibaba then everything I said here is true.

1 Like

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 4:41am On Aug 24, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
is your farm not in Alibaba village Ibadan? or you have no farm at Alibaba village Ibadan? if truly you have a farm at Alibaba then everything I said here is true.

Continue with your crusade.of defamation. Your moniker says Jesus Abi. Except if Jesus is not Jesus and He hasn't granted us the Holy spirit to guide our salvation. You will account to God for all you've broadcasted against me without proof.

Shalom
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Berrityga: 6:01am On Aug 24, 2023
AnthonyCJ7:

Except you have the right to cast these aspersions against me. You didn't even wait to know the details of my salary structure and that I gave it in my system to pay as much as 100,000 Naira per month after evaluating those who mastered the training. You didn't even wait to consider if you could be wrong,you jumped ahead to discredit me without cause as though you knew me.

From medicals to feeding to upkeep, we Agroprenuers spend atleast 60,000 Naira on every worker per month. You didn't wait to consider the facts on issues before you subjected me to slander and improper speech.

Except you're correct in all your accusations against me. If you are not. You will see the Hand of God judging you for all these slander.

Shalom
bro go and gather your entire village and tell them the shiiit you just wrote. 100k per worker!! For farm work!!

2 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by ThankUUJesus: 7:00am On Aug 24, 2023
AnthonyCJ7:

Continue with your crusade.of defamation. Your moniker says Jesus Abi. Except if Jesus is not Jesus and He hasn't granted us the Holy spirit to guide our salvation. You will account to God for all you've broadcasted against me without proof.

Shalom
Oga answer my simple question on the comment you just quoted. Stop using God's name to commit crimes. Answer my question, is the farm in Alibaba village Ibadan or not

If someone works for you even in 2 weeks, you must pay the person. While not recruit the villagers to work for you if you really wanted to help the society. You look for desperate job seekers, use them like slaves, destroy them mentally and physically then they leave and you repeat the circle.

tell me the truth, has any one worked for you for 4 months before? say the truth here. 98% of your workers leaves the first month. You said one time some months back that you won't post your job vacancy on nairaland again after many people bashed you with evidence, you called them liars and said you won't post here again, now you are back because the circle of enslaving people and making them leave abruptly still persist, now you have ran out of workers because that enslavement circle is filled up, you now ran back to nairaland to get new slaves. You better change and repent.

5 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Joseph1505(m): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2023
hafal2020:

Have you tried becoming a developer?
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 7:17am On Aug 24, 2023
Berrityga:
bro go and gather your entire village and tell them the shiiit you just wrote. 100k per worker!! For farm work!!

I will allow you win in your own court of justice. But if I'm.innocent of your accusations, you would wish with your entire existence you didn't do all you're doing. It's in God's hands now. I won't respond to anything
Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 7:17am On Aug 24, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
Oga answer my simple question on the comment you just quoted. Stop using God's name to commit crimes. Answer my question, is the farm in Alibaba village Ibadan or not

If someone works for you even in 2 weeks, you must pay the person. While not recruit the villagers to work for you if you really wanted to help the society. You look for desperate job seekers, use them like slaves, destroy them mentally and physically then they leave and you repeat the circle.

tell me the truth, has any one worked for you for 4 months before? say the truth here. 98% of your workers leaves the first month. You said one time some months back that you won't post your job vacancy on nairaland again after many people bashed you with evidence, you called them liars and said you won't post here again, now you are back because the circle of enslaving people and making them leave abruptly still persist, now you have ran out of workers because that enslavement circle is filled up, you now ran back to nairaland to get new slaves. You better change and repent.

I will allow you win in your own court of justice. But if I'm.innocent of your accusations, you would wish with your entire existence you didn't do all you're doing. It's in God's hands now. I won't respond to anything

2 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by Virus20: 7:21am On Aug 24, 2023
I will do this for anyone that might want to fall prey to this scam of a job ,I had a first hand experience and I can tell you that man is Callous ,like someone said ,Ogbmosho guy,he had one poultry farm in Ogbmosho and another farm in one of the villages in that same area,and he gives you imaginary salary structures ,food ,just to lure you to come and at the end you are going to sleep on a bare floor.I regret ever falling for this man ,forget the bible he is quoting,all are gibberish to deceive people,please no one should go for this job,let him and his household do the slave work and farm work.How can you allow men to sleep to on bare floor with feed sack?And the new house is claiming is one cheap house in TAKEI Ogbmosho.Please run oh .My first hand experience was just a total waste of one month.DONT FALL FOR this ,he has no tractor anywhere ,maybe imaginary tractor I guess,I dont want to remember the experience.

9 Likes

Re: Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! by AnthonyCJ7: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2023
Virus20:
I will do this for anyone that might want to fall prey to this scam of a job ,I had a first hand experience and I can tell you that man is Callous ,like someone said ,Ogbmosho guy,he had one poultry farm in Ogbmosho and another farm in one of the villages in that same area,and he gives you imaginary salary structures ,food ,just to lure you to come and at the end you are going to sleep on a bare floor.I regret ever falling for this man ,forget the bible he is quoting,all are gibberish to deceive people,please no one should go for this job,let him and his household do the slave work and farm work.How can you allow men to sleep to on bare floor with feed sack?And the new house is claiming is one cheap house in TAKEI Ogbmosho.Please run oh .My first hand experience was just a total waste of one month.DONT FALL FOR this ,he has no tractor anywhere ,maybe imaginary tractor I guess,I dont want to remember the experience.

Thank you Felix

When you stayed with your friend and couldn't eat food he wasn't giving you food. Without offering you anything I sent you money for food once or twice. I went out of my way to send you money for transportation. He refused to give you money even to leave to your place. I sent you money. A total of Atleast 6,000 Naira was sent.

When you came, I had an issue with a sister who was kidnapped which I duly informed you. Coupled with the fact that we had naira scarcity, Even at this end I catered for your feeding all throughout even when you left. After the production had to halt because of the kidnap issue and I was running all around the country to save my sister's life. I always catered for needs remotely.

You stayed say two weeks. Because of how you guys did not communicate till today I never knew how public the chicken selling place was, the money got stolen because the chicken seller did not pay till today because of the communication on you guys end.

I absorbed all the loses and paid the salaries. I only shortpayed Tiny by 6,000 Naira because the deposit paid for the chicken only catered for payment of feeds and the salaries at that time short of 6000 Naira

I told Tony I would pay his 6,000 Naira immediately the guy paid but didn't know the chickens would end up as stolen and not recovered. I explained to you all my bank accounts were frozen for eight months. Till now I haven't gotten that money and it would only be released by next month after waiting the eight months time. Regardless of the obstacles, I never ever hesitated paying for services rendered nor failed to make provision for welfare. I never failed one day. The only challenge was me being informed food stuffs finished late to which I make provision for right after I am told. Not one day did I violate anyone including you that was with me

When you had phone issues I took it up also considering you didn't offer up to a month giving the circumstances we all found ourselves the CBN issues. No cash, transfers couldn't be done and I wasn't the only business person in the country affected

Despite all this. When you were leaving your transportation cost was catered for by me going back home. I never left you in the middle of the ocean. I sent you 6,000-7,000 Naira

I sent you for food and for leaving your fri nds place 8,000 Naira

I catered for repairing your phone 2,000 Naira

I catered for your transportation back home 6,000 Naira

16,000 Naira total amount catered for. For two weeks duration. Yet you guys were interacting me with like the enemy at the Abbatoir. And not one of the chicken was paid for. Yet you come and say all you're saying. If not for anything if however imperfect my startup maybe, did I do you or anyone wrong. If I did, what was the wrong exactly ?

You forgot all the deeds your friend was doing and how things were hard, I sent you money to leave there and food money saving you when there was no salvation.

Anyways, I didn't pay for the balance of Tony not because I witheld his money, I promised him I would, but because the guy who also happened to be a member of this forum deactivated his account and stole the entire money for the chickens

I leave you to your conscience. I know you've all bonded alot and it's only about me being evil that filled your heart so I won't argue with you and would let you win. I took stock of my items and noticed my items got take away, but inspite of that, I will send Tony the 6,000 Naira next week. I am just putting the entire place back in shape and once I'm done I'll send it to him depsite that he took my properties worth 23,000 Naira. I'll still send it to him.

I leave all your said and your actions to God. I won't defend too much. Organizations grow from bottom up, I'm doing my own contribution to my society. I won't treat anyone with disrespect, or inhumane. And I won't receive service and not pay for it. I won't

Thanks for all you said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Fake Nigerian Recruitment Agencies You Need To Know- Beware / Nta Recruitment / Fresh Graduate Trainees in a Nigerian Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.