Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup (117464 Views)

Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal / Senegal's President Pledges $87,100 To Each Senegalese Player for winning AFCON / Chelsea Director, Petr Cech Returns To The Goalpost For A Real Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26am On Jun 30, 2018
Funny football wink cheesy grin
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by abes(m): 6:44am On Jun 30, 2018
post=68943955:
This happens most time now, he couldn't have done a lot with the speed of the ball after this camera shot.
And I'm sure this shot was taken before the ball was played, no player At the WORLD CUP will be st*pid to stand like that while the ball is on motion.
You try!

I was even thinking it is about the Japanese players that played over 10mins between themselves in their own half, especially one of their players having several step-overs (Ronaldo style) when no player or oppositon player is around him cheesy grin cheesy!!

That match has been voted the most disgraceful match in world cup history, and was talked about by FIFA.
Even their coach apologised that he did not know what to do at that period in time.

Wanted to make a thread about it yesterday, but I left it to others to do!

That guy just stood there like a spectator..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwIBCedI4II
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by Caseless: 6:49am On Jun 30, 2018
post=68948496:

Caseless ma guy.
It was so funny mehn.

Here is the link to the story on it

https://www.nairaland.com/4590540/most-embarrassing-match-world-cup
bro, brilliant piece. You wrote that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2018
Caseless:
bro, brilliant piece. You wrote that?
Nope bro, i added some piece to it, but it is 90% from BBC website, howdy bro?
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by Powerexpert: 7:01am On Jun 30, 2018
Let your friend give details of the order I.e receipt for money paid, quotation of the meal and then log your complaint but professionally let your friend be the one to log it except he gave you the power of Attorney which must also be displayed. You will then have a case but as it is, it seems you two have a duel.
Olanipereku:
[s][/s]
why are you denying my friend that patronized you only for him to get home and start vomiting blood
guy are you sure you're not using chemicals to preserve your chickens or are you sure you're not one of those guy buying chemically preserved imported frozen chicken
are you sure your cat fishes are matured?
what exactly made my friend to vomit blood?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by phlame(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2018
schoolboij:

Why are you igbos so hateful? Why try to destroy his business because of political differences?

Diabolical beings! Tufia!

Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2018
post=68944451:

If you haven't tasted Barbecue before , come have it, little boy wink grin grin
We are so nice to a fault in that regards.
Bring 4 friends along also.
And don't worry about T-fare.
Trust us.
We gat you cover wink cheesy grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink grin cheesy

Hahahahaha.
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 30, 2018
Powerexpert:
Let your friend give details of the order I.e receipt for money paid, quotation of the meal and then log your complaint but professionally let your friend be the one to log it except he gave you the power of Attorney which must also be displayed. You will then have a case but as it is, it seems you two have a duel.
Exactly.
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2018
Powerexpert:
Lol, you have time replying dat troll of a boy.
The only question you need to ask him is to mention which state we are located, not even the city... don't stress him with all other things you asked.
Let him just mentioned the state.

But we know where it is coming from, as long as God keep blessing our business and we are progressing daily, God gat us!!
Thanks for the heads up bro!
Thumbs up!!
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by mypains: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2018
Just look at the comment here and it shows why we have a failed country.

That baboon didn't even made any effort at all. If he had made effort, that is a different thing, he didn't make a forking move... He watch the ball go into the net as if it is not his business. He was in better position to save the situation but he just leaned on that post, lazily watch the ball go inside the net without making effort.

Go watch the video.

Shame of failures of Africa claiming giant of Africa.
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2018
Now,u people ar saying leave him,leave him abi?..if it is a Nigeria player now,u people wud hv expected him to do some magic so dat d ball will not enter d net,,u wud have been roasting d man by now..Nigerians!
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by mxpinky: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2018
Donald95:
Which kind wahala be this
work on your english.
google the diff between God/god.
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by Ebbyboy: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2018
grandstar:
I feel so sorry for him. Senegalese will eat him alive.
say nah barbeque
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by maasoap(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2018
post=68943955:
This happens most time now, he couldn't have done a lot with the speed of the ball after this camera shot.
And I'm sure this shot was taken before the ball was played, no player At the WORLD CUP will be st*pid to stand like that while the ball is on motion.
You try!

That match has been voted the most disgraceful match in world cup history, and was talked about by FIFA.
Even their coach apologised that he did not know what to do at that period in time.

While I'm equally sure that you didn't look very well to see that other players in the same pictures were already in action. Check it very well.

Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by samsam2019: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Many of you on this forum are engulfed by the syndrome of phoolishness. But I wonder why you people don't keep it to yourselves. Must you people always announce your phoolishness to the world?
calm down, mate. I think you've got issues.

Was only joking with you and you went 100% triggered. Are you sure you're ok? I sincerely think you need professional help
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by abby26(f): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Seems you have a soft spot for this guy.u're always on his case.
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by onimcee1(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2018
post=68943955:
You try!

I was even thinking it is about the Japanese players that played over 10mins between themselves in their own half, especially one of their players having several step-overs (Ronaldo style) when no player or oppositon player was around him cheesy grin cheesy!!

seems the ball was already in motion. notice the goalkeeper and the other players in the 18yard box
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by slimtom1994: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
the picture was before the set piece was taken. what did you expect him to do? Look at his posture with the keeper in the net. He was alert and ready. Why you're the one by the post, you're notnmatking anybody, so no need for rush and he was probably tired. Well done to them, they gave it their all.
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by slimtom1994: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
maasoap:

While I'm equally sure that you didn't look very well to see that other players in the same pictures were already in action. Check it very well.

Everybody moves before the set piece is taken.
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by Uzyvicks(f): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
It's not true, look at his legs in the first pic u will see that the guy was like trying to run out. The true message of the pix is in the first pix, forget the second pix.
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by Sanni45(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
That was before the corner kick was played na..Person no go rest small.
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by omogidi234(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
post=68943955:
You try!

I was even thinking it is about the Japanese players that played over 10mins between themselves in their own half, especially one of their players having several step-overs (Ronaldo style) when no player or oppositon player was around him cheesy grin cheesy!!

I saw that match. That was the way he was before the ball came into the net. He probably wasn't expecting the ball until the ball went pass him, at that point, he couldn't do anything about it.
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by kaylegend7: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Senegalese player casually leans against goalpost as Colombia scores World Cup goal which sent them home yesterday.What a player!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/see-what-african-player-did-yesterday.html
That's Everton's Idrissa Gana Gueye. He's not s defender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by kaylegend7: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
kaylegend7:

Like other typical African players who play in some "big" clubs, they feel too big for their country at international level. See nonchalance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by kaylegend7: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
Toks2008:
You guys think football game is easy...

The day I watched a clip of the players who died on the field of play was the day I stopped envying them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9KHQm0sYbM
All of them had heart related problems. Exercising the body affects the heart, but not when the heart has problem
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by Toks2008(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
kaylegend7:

All of them had heart related problems. Exercising the body affects the heart, but not when the heart has problem

I see...so they have heart problem and they were still allowed to play rigorously.
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by Mikeross62: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
nothing much happened
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by maasoap(m): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
slimtom1994:

Everybody moves before the set piece is taken.
And I guess he wasn't part of "everybody". Lol. See how you just scored an own goal.

omogidi234:

I saw that match. That was the way he was before the ball came into the net. He probably wasn't expecting the ball until the ball went pass him, at that point, he couldn't do anything about it.
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by maasoap(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
Toks2008:

I see...so they have heart problem and they were still allowed to play rigorously.

In most cases, it wouldn't be discovered until it was too late.
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:07am On Jul 01, 2018
abes:

That guy just stood there like a spectator..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwIBCedI4II
Lol, you are right here.
He never took the hand away from his hip till the ball crossed the line.
What kind of player is that? Funny!
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by ArewaClass: 4:47am On Jan 07, 2019
Re: Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
kaylegend7:

sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.