Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) (96185 Views)

The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) / I Gave My Life For You. What Have You Done For Me? - Jesus(Photos - The Passion) / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by noah91(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
mightyhazell:
anything igbo sells...

Yes, for the wrong reasons
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
grin

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by marttol: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
utenwuson:
u need to watch 4th be video.... everyone was holding their camera, just search for it in facebook.
don't be fooled watch the you tube video posted up there... He is being held by a rope made invincible belt the sunlight
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by marttol: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lucid1:

He blurred the lens of the camera as well right? Illusion my arse_

Some of una feel say na everything dey within your comprehension level.

This is pure magic, no illusion
not magic ooo, ah ahn... Nigerians
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by tintingz(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
He's on a rope, I watched the video.
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by redsun(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
Jesus never existed, not to mention walking on water.The story is a concocted scam used by oyibo to de-brain niggers for good, hence their appalling brainless state today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by goaldynboy: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
Rubbish! Jesus walked on water without struggling!

This guy almost fell from the rope he was standing! He was even struggling throughout the video! I have watched the video on Facebook! At the end of the video, he had to hold on to the rope to come down!!

I don't know why some people always look for opportunity to insult Jesus! Can't they face their religion and leave us to face ours?!!
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Until this magicianjesus goes to elegushi beach, walk 3,000 KM up north on top the water and back, he remains a scam.
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Superman30(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
DeBrain045:
see them Biafranic scornfuls they don't even believe in the God they worship.
Anyway if it was in the days of abraham and moses Thunder would have mercilessly fired this idiot in the Air God is just being merciful to our generation
someone who's in manifest error is criticising!
Where did Jesus claim to be God?
He called God his God
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by donbachi(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Firstly,thunder go fire him and d man wey compare him to my saviour jesus christ...secondly,next time him go up,him go hang dere..make him use him magic change him people.
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by realmindz: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
ufuosman:
Na death they call d idiot

Why should he die because he mocked jesus.... Is Jesus that childish
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by wristbangle: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
Make God no vex for this one. He is plain stupid and foolish
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by realmindz: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
Will that stop me from being an atheist

There is a scientific explanation for this

The magician has blurred the eye of the audience and masked an illusion

He's pretty aced in his craft

I once did this when I was young

There's no mystery but ignorance... It has been explained as he was standing on a rope
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by realmindz: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
goaldynboy:
Rubbish! Jesus walked on water without struggling!

Prove it
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Superman30(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
Kylekent59:
This is what we call an illusion. Go and watch Britain got talent and see more of it.

The greatest miracle is to resurrect from death and to bring the dead back to life not walking in air.

stop the blaspheme.

lalasticlala I was banned by your mods for no valid reason. very unjust I must say

A mod banned you for anti- spam of which I know nothing about. it could be that he/she wanted to ban someone else but mistook me to the person.
miracles are not the yardstick for the authenticity of a faith! Even the devil does miracles thru ur pastors , and also all the miracles Jesus did were all done by the leave of God (by His powers) and he admitted that!

The bones of Elijah quickened the dead!
All miracles and all powers (including the ones Satan uses) are from the Almighty God!
Stop worshiping Jesus and his mother!!
That's idolatry
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by realmindz: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Superman30:
someone who's in manifest error is criticising!
Where did Jesus claim to be God?
He called God his God

The bible is fraud... Why should God be tempted by Satan to bow down to him so he can reward him with planet earth...

Isn't he supposed to be God who created the whole universe and own it?
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by YorubaEmir: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

He is walking on a rope. Supposing he had a shirt on and he had ropes on his body, the shirt would crease. But since he is not wearing a shirt, then he is walking on a rope. You can see that he is even struggling to keep his balance.

The reason why you can't see the ropes is because of sunlight. The illusionists who perform this sort of illusions always picked a sunny day for it.

Where is the rope? Sunlight can only affect your vision depending on the angle it's shining from. It can also enhance your vision for the same reason. There over 100 spectators there and they all can't be blind and viewing from same angle.
What stops the military from adopting the "camouflage" if it is really an illlusion?
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Gabrinas(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
He should go and try his magic to walk on top of the water say, lagoon.
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by vankaid: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
post=68944189:
Watch that your mouth and fingers withered soon with the trash you type.

Jesus is just so merciful and lenient sha!
Unfortunately he doesn't operate like that.
Thats what "touch not my annointed" gang fail to understand.
If God is so quick to anger none of us would be alive today.
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by TOSIN116: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
epistleNow:
How come the camera shot was taken at same height as the air man?

So the camera man was also walking in the "air" with him abi ?
Plus he looks somehow big
Imagine his on the ground he will be like giant

and again why was the shot taken from mutiple angles

the camera looks bad to me
is it to hide photoshop mistakes

why is the magician not wearing a shirt?

The needle that broke the carmel's back is I CAN'T SEE HIS SHADOW

1 Like

Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by oneclickng: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lancevancedance:
Why did you have to put "Igbo man" there,,what's wrong with you guys
Daddy freeze have been going about Insulting pastors and never have we read In the news that "Yoruba man insults Nigerian pastors",
what is wrong with you guys

Buhari appoints Igbo man as........
Igboman does this and that
Una nor dey tire?
we are proud of ourselves, no matter their level of criticisms
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by benebaby77: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
Kylekent59:
This is what we call an illusion. Go and watch Britain got talent and see more of it.

The greatest miracle is to resurrect from death and to bring the dead back to life not walking in air.

stop the blaspheme.

lalasticlala I was banned by your mods for no valid reason. very unjust I must say

A mod banned you for anti- spam of which I know nothing about. it could be that he/she wanted to ban someone else but mistook me to the person.

It's not a human being that banned you, but a bot more or less like a robot.....
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by holywota: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
ife amuru amu ka ife agworagwo .I'm sure his member will be in the crowd withdrawing with ATM card.
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by specco(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lancevancedance:
Why did you have to put "Igbo man" there,,what's wrong with you guys
Daddy freeze have been going about Insulting pastors and never have we read In the news that "Yoruba man insults Nigerian pastors",
what is wrong with you guys

Buhari appoints Igbo man as........
Igboman does this and that
Una nor dey tire?
Man, when someone is suffering from inferiority complex or is green with envy he latches on anything to smear or bring down his percieved Superiors. Just leave them. It won't stop as long as Igbos are still ahead of them.
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Galaxyzeus0(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
End of crap story. Even a toddler or a kindergarten will never believe this story except a foolish and dumb adults. If i must burst this igbonistic and tribalistic Burble, this pix is an exerpt curbed from a movie. A pure fabricated lie and Photoshop.
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Emmagggg: 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
Let your brother predict His death, Then Die and Rise on the Third Day..
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
Pls how did the camera man was able to captured this from the air? Did the camera man on the air as well or can we see what and where the camera was mounted pls? Beside this act is not a mockery of anyone this guy was just doing his pranks or his business no string should be attached to it.
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by Malakh: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
big damn deal he's simply satan's servant..he is in satan and satan is in him...in other words two are agreed this is why he can levitate, magicians/wizards/sorcerers in Egypt performed wonders/miracles too
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by ImTheManDonDada: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
lol ^_^ based on his body posture and holding that stick horizontally, its obvious the man is walking on a very thin rope (tight rope). its easy to string it from two trees or other strong structures around. it would have been easy to see if you had captured the beginning of the magic "airwalk", or a video would have given him away. that's the reason they only do these magic tricks in poor areas, an educated observe would have immediately seen through his trick. but its okay he's working, better than robbing people on the highway. so Mr magician, more grease to your elbow jor wink
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
talent miss road, tell the magician to use it for church business and see how much he make in a short time
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by taurusdude0(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
Will that stop me from being an atheist

There is a scientific explanation for this

The magician has blurred the eye of the audience and masked an illusion

He's pretty aced in his craft

I once did this when I was young

you are loco in the kabesa
Re: Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) by jahsharon: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
mightyhazell:
anything igbo sells...

Yes, including drugs, kidnapping and prostitution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo / Coronavirus: TB Joshua Reacts As Lagos Government Restricts Church Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.