Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? (2999 Views)

I Dumped Nyako For Atiku Because He Gave Me N500 Million- Adamawa Governor / Why I See Buhari As A Fraud And A Joke: Yaradua Assets Declaration. / Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? by mowapa(m): 4:47am On Mar 28, 2007
Honestly speaking, I have no doubt about candidate Yar'dua honesty, what i question is his sincerity to keep the heat on the leech that feeds off Nigeria. he is a product of nepotism that pervade the nation in the 80s. We been regaled by his ability to have/keep a surplus budget, fine! but what use is a surplus to a state that lacks good health care, that has no literate populace, no capacity to employ its youth and no viable industries

Give me a governor in the mode of Duke, that knows how to spend on project, not one that save money while there're needs to spend on, this is not the season of saving, there is just too much rut in our system that needs urgent attention. We don't need another parable of the talent here.
Re: Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? by 9ja4eva: 5:03am On Mar 28, 2007
They are all thieves i dnt know of Duke though.What has Yar Adua done for Kastina?
Re: Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? by adconline(m): 6:26am On Mar 28, 2007
How do you determine honesty? Remember that Andy is clean according to PDP, OBJ and EFCC. What  was  Yar'dua's performace  when all the governors were ranked. Even Chris Ngige of Anambra state  outperformed him despite all the tackles from UBA and OBJ circles. He has not governed his state well. Mass illiteracy and underdevelopment.
Re: Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? by Afam(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2007
Sorry guys, I won't be obliging you on this.

If you do not know anything about his family, try to find out, it is no secret.

The originator of this thread is gradually making clear his real motive even though he has denied it earlier and it is a shame.

Yar'adua still stands tall amongst his peers as far as corruption is concerned and that is a huge plus that no smear campaign can change.

And let me make it clear, it is common for the average Nigerian to accuse people that are better off of corruption even that is wrong. You hear comments like he is into 419, how can he buy a car even when the person is involved in a legitimate business that is fetching the man money.

That you are unable to make money genuinely does not mean that anybody that makes money must soil his/her hands, this is a mindset that some of you need to change.

I wonder what the problem is with N500M for Yar'adua, first it was surprise that he could be worth just that small and now it is how did he make that much even when the originator of the thread outlined his past that is verifiable.

From farming alone one can easily make N500M not to talk about other companies he was either a board member of or even board chairman or even as a director of Habib bank.

Wish you guys good luck in your "pull him down" style.
Re: Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? by mowapa(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2007
I wonder what the problem is with N500M for Yar'adua, first it was surprise that he could be worth just that small and now it is how did he make that much even when the originator of the thread outlined his past that is verifiable.

From farming alone one can easily make N500M not to talk about other companies he was either a board member of or even board chairman or even as a director of Habib bank.

You either a dreamer or living an illusionary life, bro! am seriously and openly questioning you and assume you are "DIRTY" citizen. Nothing is wrong in 1 billion if earned honestly, and i do repeat that Yar'dua wealth is as a result of nepotism that was in place in the 60-80s. lets break it down, the dude is 55yrs as of now so he was 24yrs when his brother was just the no2 in 1976 and 27 in 1979 when he retired. So he was old enough to benefit from the regime of his brother. between '79 and 99 when he became the governor of Katsina @ 47 he was a lecturer and board member of different companies. Tell me how this wealth was built and when?.

Yes you can make money of farming, we all know that but you will still need to acquire the land or maybe he got his free as a result of his family,that still does not cover the equipment that a modern farmer needs, how did he source that. Being a director in Habib may account for that right! we all know what happened to the bank and how many family lost their life savings there. So AFAM tell us again how you can justify his wealth? and don't tell me it came from stock ownership this is a recent phenomenon in Nigeria.
Re: Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? by Afam(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2007
mo wapa:

You either a dreamer or living an illusionary life, bro! am seriously and openly questioning you and assume you are "DIRTY" citizen.

Your assumptions belong to the trash can based on how faulty your previous assumptions and even conclusions are.

On the contrary, I can state that majority (if not all) of you that oppose the EFCC are into corrupt practices and are criminals because till today the EFCC has never arrested nor convicted an innocent man and that is the main issue.

So, while you hide with a screen name and remain a faceless citizen there are people who use their real names and true identities online in whatever form without any fear of the law because they are genuine and engage in legitimate businesses.

I easily make up to N40,000.00 a day as profit (not revenue) and from this forum alone I have built and installed backup worth over N1M even when I do not advertise what I do (not even any website link to any of my businesses is in my signature because we cannot even handle the requests due to our workforce), these requests simply come from discussions on alternative energy with an average of 2 to 3 new requests everyday.

And that has nothing to do with my main business with is web solutions so you can go hang yourself as not everyone may have questionable past or present occupation like you.

While the last 2 paragraphs are absolutely not necessary to state, sometimes one need to go the extra mile to show people like you that are more likely to be engaged in criminal activities that not everyone is inclined to such ways of life.

On Yar'adua, the point has been made and you can cry all you want, making N500M in over 25 years is not a difficult task for quite a number of honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Again, only criminals will oppose the activities of the EFCC all the time.
Re: Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? by Mariory(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2007
Afam:

On the contrary, I can state that majority (if not all) of you that oppose the EFCC are into corrupt practices and are criminals because till today the EFCC has never arrested nor convicted an innocent man and that is the main issue.

Again, only criminals will oppose the activities of the EFCC all the time.

Yep, that's pretty much common knowledge. I think the EFCC may have even driven some of them to places like Cyprus. grin
Re: Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? by software(m): 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2007
@afam

I would like to clearly state that i am not a party member neither am i a politician.

If i may ask you, Can you estimate how much that has been spent for the PDP Presidential campaign only? Let me tell you this point blank, My point is this, there is no way people would donate so much money fora campaign, without expecting something greater in return.

I happened to have listened to a discussion between my boss and a top PDP member campaigning as a senator. You needed to hear their discussion. The PDP member borrowed some millions from my boss, based on agreement. If he succeds, he get contracts on a regular basses. E.t.c Now u need to see my boss the way he is preaching to the whole world about this PDP member,

Lets be frank with each other, NONE OF THIS PEOPLE ARE HONEST. we dont need to Wait until they are indicted. By their Fruit we shall know them,

EFCC is been politicised, They are all politicians and they have their aims and aspirations. they are there to make money.

Look at the NTA news at 9 80% of the jingles are PDP presidential campaign. For the past rwo weeks, i have observed so closely, As from 10-12 its all about PDP.

God help this country.

Pls once small, i am not here to drag to the mud the Personality of any person. We need to express our minds and feelings.

Nigeria needs a turning Point. and we all need to join hands to vote someone eligible and honest. Presently i realy cant figure out anyone who is honest. but some are OKAY. i wount state any here pls
Re: Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? by software(m): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2007
They say, birds of the same feather flock together. Any Goat that Moves with a DOG go chop shit wink
Re: Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? by 9ja4eva: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2007
Well let their conscience judge dem.
Re: Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? by Afam(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2007
software:

Nigeria needs a turning Point. and we all need to join hands to vote someone eligible and honest. Presently i realy can't figure out anyone who is honest. but some are OKAY. i wount state any here please

You know of those that are honest but you won't state any here but you will attempt to portray Yar'adua as not being clean even when no single person has been able to accuse him of corruption.

The money being spent on campaigns, is it only PDP, virtually all the political parties with presidential candidates have been spending money moving from one state to another unless you are telling us that theirs is free.

The media is there to make money and if some political parties cannot pay for the advert there is nothing anyone can do.
Re: Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? by 9ja4eva: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2007
PDP tops d group of highest spenders.
Re: Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? by Afam(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2007
So? Is PDP not a party that most politicians prefer to be in?

Give the likes of Atiku, Buhari and co the chance to become the flag bearers of PDP and see how fast they will dump their present parties to join the PDP.

A party with a lot of followership will certainly have more money to spend because members can easily contribute money.
Re: Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? by 9ja4eva: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2007
Yeah bt d sad News is dt PDP is using 9jas money for campaign.
Re: Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? by software(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2007
9ja4eva:

Yeah bt d sad News is dt PDP is using 9jas money for campaign.

Yeah thats the truth, Its our coutries money they are all spending, Infact God will Judge this people angry
Re: Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? by Afam(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2007
software:

Yeah thats the truth, Its our coutries money they are all spending, Infact God will Judge this people angry

If I may ask, where is the opposition parties getting the money they have been spending? From their salaries or pensions?
Re: Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? by software(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2007
Afam:

If I may ask, where is the opposition parties getting the money they have been spending? From their salaries or pensions?

Honestly Afam, All the parties, having their pictures, Jingles all over the place, are People who has had access to this countries Money. I repeat, they are all thieves and very soon, God will expose them.

THanks
Re: Yaradua's Assets - N500 Million: Could It Be True? by 9ja4eva: 3:09am On Apr 01, 2007
Thank you for speaking the truth.Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Letter To Victor Banjo Before The Invasion Of The Midwest / What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? / Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.