Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo (12759 Views)

Economic Hardship: Wema Bank Announces Salary Increment For Staff / I Can’t Drive Car Despite Driving Trucks – Ademola Omolade (Female Truck Driver) / Sterling Bank Appoints Abubakar Suleiman As CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by jazinogold(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2018
hmm
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by afrika(f): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2018
I need a job in wema bank in Kaduna, KANO Abuja. Have experience of over 10 years in !marketing
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by mayo47(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2018
CChillz:
if appointing Mr ademisola will make the bank progress then its a good call. Wema banks scarcely have branches around the country, just head offices and branches. You guys should try to create more branches to make work easier for your bankers

They are a regional bank. It's only national banks that have branches nationwide
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by CChillz: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2018
initiate:

They have a regional licence. Not a national one. Hence don't need to spread so much. Hope you understand
yes I understand now.
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by CChillz: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2018
mayo47:

They are a regional bank. It's only national banks that have branches nationwide

I understand
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by Dareal90s(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2018
deepwater:
Yoruba bank
And GTB too
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by kbshow100(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2018
udo2018:
Hope you paid for express? If not, it's a minimum of 3 months wait o.
please which one is express? Pls can you explain to me. Actually this is my first time. I just made the payment on line(17K) for 32 page booklet, i went straight for data capture. Pls enlighten me
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by kjhova(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2018
Congratulations Mr. Adebise. Mr. Oloketuyi has done his part and moved the bank from the brink of liquidation to a tier-2 bank status in 9 uneasy years. It is your turn to push this ageless and undying institution to the next level.

It is your destiny to have your name written in gold and purple at the end of your tenure. Go ahead and fulfil your dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by udo2018: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2018
kbshow100:
please which one is express? Pls can you explain to me. Actually this is my first time. I just made the payment on line(17K) for 32 page booklet, i went straight for data capture. Pls enlighten me
With that medium you used, I'm sure you will not get your passport by December. Go back to their office and tell them you want to pay for express(Don't meet those touts at the gate). It will attract additional fee of 10k or less. Express simply means URGENTLY NEEDED.
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by kbshow100(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
udo2018:
With that medium you used, I'm sure you will not get your passport by December. Go back to their office and tell them you want to pay for express(Don't meet those touts at the gate). It will attract additional fee of 10k or less. Express simply means URGENTLY NEEDED.
thank you very much. I will be there first thing Monday in the morning.
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by Simbrixton(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
He should look into reviewing the recruitment process of the bank and hold informal meetings with the head of HR and hiring managers wema bank is fast losing its yoruba identity
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by Akin0: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
Congratulation Sir. Well deserved elevation. You will do better than your predecessors
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by Generaloluseye: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
initiate:

They have a regional licence. Not a national one. Hence don't need to spread so much. Hope you understand

They have a national license now. Wema has branches in kano, delta, rivers .....now
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by kolexy(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
initiate:

This is not true sir. They now have a National license
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
initiate:

They had national license which was withdraw. so many years back because of a kind of banking they wanted to initiate.
Now, they have received their national license about 3 - 5 years ago.
And the banking they initiated is what all other banks have copied and really into now and makes more money.
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
Simbrixton:
He should look into reviewing the recruitment process of the bank and hold informal meetings with the head of HR and hiring managers wema bank is fast losing its yoruba identity

So na yoruba identity you wan use survive this economy.
where u have huge competition.
Na wa , i download brain into your memory IJN

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
mayo47:

They have branches in the north and south south regions.
and are re-opening other closed branches in bits
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by Simbrixton(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
Njeps:

So na yoruba identity you wan use survive this economy.
where u have huge competition.
Na wa , i download brain into your memory IJN
employing yorubas gives many yoruba youths hope i pray you have sense as well the founding father's built the bank for the west anyway i don't know why u igbos are full of hate i pray God gives you sense too

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by mayo47(m): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
Njeps:

They have branches in the north and south south regions.
and are re-opening other closed branches in bits

Irrespective of the location of the region of their branches, their license doesnt permit to have branches nationwide
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 01, 2018
Simbrixton:
employing yorubas gives many yoruba youths hope i pray you have sense as well the founding father's built the bank for the west anyway i don't know why u igbos are full of hate i pray God gives you sense too

Im sorry. but the bank needs everyone,
that mentality iswhat they ate trying to take off
im proud to be part of the ALAT Team,

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 01, 2018
mayo47:

Irrespective of the location of the region of their branches, their license doesnt permit to have branches nationwide

Baba. they have national license
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by Simbrixton(m): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2018
Njeps:

Im sorry. but the bank needs everyone,
that mentality iswhat they ate trying to take off
im proud to be part of the ALAT Team,
that is sad i have worked in federal companies where the ceo have always been igbo no yoruba attained past A. G. M the few companies that are yoruba dominated should stay that way because yoruba elites should know it's not about them alone ethnic groups that disconnected from their people are no more today it is sad to know they are trying to take it off i personally met yinka asekun when i was looking for a job years ago he must have started this Liberal nonsense his friend coker is a better man coker helped so many yorubas into lagos state jobs enough said anyway all the best with ur ALAT team
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2018
Simbrixton:
that is sad i have worked in federal companies where the ceo have always been igbo no yoruba attained past A. G. M the few companies that are yoruba dominated should stay that way because yoruba elites should know it's not about them alone ethnic groups that disconnected from their people are no more today it is sad to know they are trying to take it off i personally met yinka asekun when i was looking for a job years ago he must have started this Liberal nonsense his friend coker is a better man coker helped so many yorubas into lagos state jobs enough said anyway all the best with ur ALAT team

The truth of the matter is tribalism and religious issues is killing Nigeria.
I dont know why some persons believe it is better off and will make the economy better.
That is why the likes of Diamond, Union Bank and GTB will keep doing well.

Lets get this mentality off please of tribalism and ethnicity.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by Simbrixton(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Njeps:

The truth of the matter is tribalism and religious issues is killing Nigeria.
I dont know why some persons believe it is better off and will make the economy better.
That is why the likes of Diamond, Union Bank and GTB will keep doing well.

Lets get this mentality off please of tribalism and ethnicity.
God Bless Nigeria
not sure i understand you seems you drifted a bit seems u have some issues with some wema bank staff internally as well which I am unconnected to
About tribalism most developed nations are mono ethnic or there is a clear dominance by a particular ethnic group think about it England is 77% white usa is 74% Germany is 84% Japanese chinese Australia Luxembourg and all developed countries are mono ethnic Africa and Middle Eastern countries are multi cultural and multi ethnic and for a most part this internal division has made it impossible to compete with the world most middle Eastern and African nations are in war my solution is simply restructuring pacifism and regionalism i understand wema needs to expand but they lose their yoruba identity that is something money cannot buy
Re: Wema Bank Appoints Ademola Adebise As New Ceo by broisrael(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGP Promotes 82,779 Junior Police Officers / What You Sow Is What You Reap. / What Is The Salary Of Level 8 Civil Servant In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.