Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React (37780 Views)

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by erimmy(m): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2018
mhizenugu:
Hmmm, no sex for him for one year grin
Remember say Na women love sex pass o

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by JuanDeDios: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2018
I don't understand. What if he forgets and she remembers? Is it not their marriage?

4 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by iamjavadem(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2018
U sound like a virgin.
princeade86:
lol. @alibaba, just buy her g wagon. his trying to say women have no sense Dan gift and they will forget what u did to them. why can't he apologize and she forgive instantly if she can forgive and forget for g wagon.
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by freshinko: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2018
Nonsense. .who anniversary don help? Busy and happy couples don't put a 'tag' on that too much.
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by OfficialSam(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2018
pyyxxaro:
OLUMO ROCK AND FUEL TANKER FALL ON ALL OF THEM THAT ARE REACTING undecided

You think this is funny!
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by Lexusgs430: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2018
And what is the fascination about wedding anniversary? It comes around every year, just like a birthday celebration...

The most important thing is to be and remain in a loving relationship....... And not all this materialistic nonsense.....
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by oladele00(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2018
You will never forget any of ur anniversaries if this man is elected into power

Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2018
These are fathers that will threaten hail and brimstone you do it to their daughter karma dey watch for G wagon
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by KanwuliaExtra: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2018
Love without “ASSURANCE”? grin

After all, the QUEEN has been layed and “SLAYED”.
Shakara don end.

Davido and Chioma, take note. No condition is permanent but DEATH. cheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2018
post=68947774:
Things like this should never been forgotten, but sh*t happens!
Because we are robot that remember things all the time I suppose kiss
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by xtervaganza(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2018
pyyxxaro:
OLUMO ROCK AND FUEL TANKER FALL ON ALL OF THEM THAT ARE REACTING undecided
is this supposed to be funny?
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by pyyxxaro: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2018
xtervaganza:
is this supposed to be funny?

You de craaaaze

I beg u make u laff

With ur bush pig nose embarassed
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by gcof(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2018
nazablossom:
Somebody that you are living with and you don't know how to apologize to her? And you want your friends to tell you how to say sorry.

Since you have asked,take Peter's advice,buy her Range Rover, afterwards, you will never forget your anniversary because your account balance will be a reminder for you.
take these yeyebrities serious at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by krestup: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2018
I kno this will sound mean to some people but let face reality.. The last time i checked, it's both parties that were involved in the wedding, so why is it now one of the parties duty to remember? If the man forget, is it wrong for the woman to remind him?

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by Coutinho14: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2018
mhizenugu:
Hmmm, no sex for him for one year grin
hmm

Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by DrTims(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2018
You guys should take it easy undecided
mhizenugu:
get off my mentions, you ass wipe!

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2018
nazablossom:
Somebody that you are living with and you don't know how to apologize to her? And you want your friends to tell you how to say sorry.

Since you have asked,take Peter's advice,buy her Range Rover, afterwards, you will never forget your anniversary because your account balance will be a reminder for you.
She wey remember, wetin she do?
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2018
krestup:
I kno this will sound mean to some people but let face reality.. The last time i checked, it's both parties that were involved in the wedding, so why is it now one of the parties duty to remember? If the man forget, is it wrong for the woman to remind him?
My thoughts.
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by mimicue(f): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2018
He can’t even afford to get her a range grin
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by emeraldmizzy: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Chemical celebrities! Always reacting.

Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2018
mimicue:
He can’t even afford to get her a range grin
Yes.. She too.
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2018
When you are rich as fvck, it's easy to apologize for anything with a gift.
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by mimicue(f): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Yes.. She too.

Lol
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
post=68947774:

When hustle too much, thinking of how to make more money.
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
[quote author=OboOlora post=68954734]Someone said buy her a Range Rover when IKOgbonna’s 2004 Range Rover de mechanic workshop for Agungi since March this year [/quote

Lol cheesy grin]
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
krestup:

I just tire ooh may be the woman still forget too oh cheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by nazablossom(f): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
Elfmannisback:

She wey remember, wetin she do?
He didn't disclose that part of information.
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
nazablossom:
He didn't disclose that part of information.
All na joke sha.
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by gwama: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
He pretends to love her, but he has black mistresses angry angry
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Buy her fufu.. Big one!
Re: IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React by Platony(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
post=68947774:

Omo,......E dey happen, i forgot mine February dis yr. I evn forgot my wife's birthday August last yr,..Na my first son na em tel me say "Daddy, Today is mummy's birthday",..me i jst form lyk say na surprise i wan surprise her later dat day, meanwhile,... Na forget i forget. grin

Na God go hlp me,....hustling don tk ova d head. smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Wears N150k Balenciaga safety pins earrings / 1st Birthday Of Sinach Daughter, Rachel Sonia Rhoda Chigozirim (Photos) / Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.