Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. (21752 Views)

Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) / EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him / EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2018
j
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by Joylove2324(f): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2018
CharleyBright:

That Judas. That same Judas!!!

Pls someone should ask that short Judas where Leah Sharibu is.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by QUEENSola01: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2018
CharleyBright:

That Judas. That same Judas!!!

Pls someone should ask that short Judas where Leah Sharibu is.
Dog,Shut up,Why are you myopic in reasoning.Why will you mix politics with religion.
You aim is to cause religion conflicts in the Nation.You wont escape the rot of God with ths your stupid act.
Fool.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2018
Today is my birthday! grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by lonelydora: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2018
I advise every man to secretly buy a gun. The way Nigeria is going, it will be necessary some day.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by Akinz0126(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2018
Just here to read comments pls make it KISS(Keep it short and simple).
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by omoniomoade(f): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2018
the next problem will be state police clash with federal police due to misunderstanding............our problems getting bigger by the day.
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2018
Judasinbanjo
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by Reference(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2018
The owners of Nigeria will never agree to that...while their Hisbah go round persecuting non confirmists and restricting the civil liberties the Constitution upholds.
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2018
White007:
Picture 1: President of Rwanda at the launch of Volkswagen plant in Rwanda.

Picture 2: President of Nigeria launching mangoes.

But let’s keep pretending all is well Nigeria

This says it all
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2018
dingbang:
We are still not yet Democratic enough to form a state police.

Can you tell me the criteria for establishing state police and how are we not democratic enough to have one?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by Reference(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2018
dingbang:

See what a Nigerian who votes thinks. Why not just say Nigeria is not destroyed enough to begin to think straight.

Indeed we are our problem.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by opribo(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2018
He should learn the body language of bubu before uttering such else they do him like the others before him.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by emerged01(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2018
Dem wan kolobi us again!!! Election don come. When we dey shout state police dem no gree,now election don come dem come dey tell us another story again.
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by RedArmy0000(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2018
White007:
Picture 1: President of Rwanda at the launch of Volkswagen plant in Rwanda.

Picture 2: President of Nigeria launching mangoes.

But let’s keep pretending all is well Nigeria

Brother, i don't know your age but you sound as a small boy.......You need to learn more on how economy work.....If you know huge amount of money some country are making on mango, you will not call it mere mango......For the fact that Rwanda is investing in automobile industry is not a guarantee and yardstick that she performed better than Nigeria economically....Rwanda cannot even be a threat to Nigeria. Agriculture is one of the sector that can never fail if properly executed with policies that are substantial.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by sisisioge: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2018
Whew! Those classless bunch will continue to be a menace if proper care is not taken! Deploy real soldiers there that are well equipped and motivated! Enough of this buba talks! Put you feet down...don't be afraid to do the right thing now cos you won't be needing their vote again. You ain't coming back anyways! Clean up your acts a bit! Whew!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by talk2percy(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2018
The only man with little sense, unlike his boss that has nothing upstairs. Please nobody's dog should quote me
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by poseidon12: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2018
Now you are talking. I am surprised to hear this truth from Prof Osinbajo. Restructuring is the way to go for Nigeria to remain one and make progress. The more reason why Buhari should never come back in 2019 since he is against restructuring.
APC should present Osinbajo as it's presidential candidate if they want to win in 2019. With Buhari, their chances are near zero. No sane persons will cast their votes for Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2018
Na now day break for this professor pastor dwarf
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by lawrence35(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2018
It will be nice
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by DchosenMC: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2018
Seriously i could have join this move if truly they will tteir work the way they suppose to because it will really caution terrorist and atrocity in this Country
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by marydada1111(f): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2018
dingbang:

The government aren't rest until they stop the killings totally in the country. Peace must reign in the country.... We need your cooperation instead of make comment against them...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by RedArmy0000(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2018
tballeyy:
Oga oshinbajo, is late to call for that, I expected ur government to introduce it long time, but y now? After Benue and Tarabar almost perish. Mere vp

Oga no time is too late to implement something good.....Or are you in support of the continuous killings going on in the country? We all condemn the malicious killings of our people, but we must not condemn the security template and measure that is targeted at bringing the attack to stand still......I think state police as suggested by the vice president is not a bad idea....Afterall, this is what most Nigerians have been yearning for.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by DchosenMC: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2018
lonelydora:
I advise every man to secretly buy a gun. The way Nigeria is going, it will be necessary some day.
You are already failed in jesus name if you are wishing Nigeria bad
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by els0nm0rali(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2018
Better late than never.

The Federal government can't protect 170 million Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by DchosenMC: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2018
omoniomoade:
the next problem will be state police clash with federal police due to misunderstanding............our problems getting bigger by the day.
and the reason is that we did not stop judging, criticizing, castigating condemning instead of us to see it beyond natural n take it serious with prayer for God to banish all insurgency assigning against each administration
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by Jebosh(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2018
Police sleep and wake up in corruption, I will suggest that peace corps is good option instead of giving more strength and increasing the numbers of men in black.We need fresh idea to tackle insecurity rather than following old ideas.my opinion
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by tafabaloo(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by akilo1: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2018
is he calling on me to come and establish it or who is he calling ? incompetent is at work
Re: Osinbajo Calls For Establishment Of State Police To End Killings.. by georgecso(m): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2018
I don't have any issue with having state police of all things are put in place by the state government. Imagine States like Bayelsa, Ekiti, Kogi that are still owing their workers several months salaries, how do you expect them to cope with hungry policemen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

31 Political Parties Endorse Ambode’s Reelection Bid / Ekiti Govt Imposes Curfew, Bans Public Gathering Of More Than 20 / Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.