Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years (38408 Views)

Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone / Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by systemz(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2018
The resemblance no be here.
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by kalu61(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Thank you! Someone up there is telling me not to ask questions. Do I know if one of those sick heads that release fire on innocent people undecided.
Why are you this dramatic, just be observing.

Even if he burnt down a whole city, who said his punishment is indefinite.
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by saintneo(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A 39-year-old lady from Philadelphia, Fatima, who was just 2 years old when her father was sentenced to life imprisonment for an undisclosed crime but was released after spending 37 years in jail, shared a photo from their reunion.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/lady-elated-as-her-dad-sentenced-to-life-imprisonment-returns-home-after-37-years.html

I hope we won't be hearing of incest.
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by aliblaginfo: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2018
wisino1:
See person when stay 37 years for prison still fresh like moi moi....me when dey outside for Nigeria all this years I be like roasted corn ......en no go better for our leaders especially bubu

Yimu... Trash. As if na only him dey Nigeria. U better double ur hustles and eat good food.
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by pocohantas(f): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2018
[s]
kalu61:
Why are you this dramatic, just be observing.

Even if he burnt down a whole city, who said his punishment is indefinite.
[/s]

Trash. If he burnt down a whole city, he deserves to burn too.
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by pocohantas(f): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2018
TrumpedL:

Trump has been granting pardon to lot of long serving prisoners

Irrespective of their offences? Hmmm, I wouldn't say that's nice angry
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2018
UncleJudax:

Prison for US sure pass bro grin
By the time dem drill ya yansh there na u go use ur leg run back
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by bewla(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2018
wisino1:
See person when stay 37 years for prison still fresh like moi moi....me when dey outside for Nigeria all this years I be like roasted corn ......en no go better for our leaders especially bubu
you be labourer abi u no get work buhari just spend three years now how come ur 33 years u no improve
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Google is your friend
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by hadayleke(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2018
So OP is trying to say this small girl m seeing is 39 years old now or what...her father got jailed wen she was two and he spent 37 years in prison... That makes her 39
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by kalu61(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2018
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

Trash. If he burnt down a whole city, he deserves to burn too.
He has been released. Go and burn him then. I wonder if the person behind that moniker is a woman.
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by pocohantas(f): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2018
TrumpedL:

Google is your friend

You actually made me do that. Quite educating...
Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by BIXYBABE: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2018
soberdrunk:
With the way things are and the level of frustration in the land, if they do "American Prison Lottery" in Nigeria, the forms will be 'sold out'........ angry
Pls in case it come out, pls help me book some
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by pocohantas(f): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2018
kalu61:
He has been released. Go and burn him then. I wonder if the person behind that moniker is a woman.

Keep wondering. I asked a question on a forum and you are ranting like you have lost your erectíon. Please, go take your meds, my questions stand! Kill yourself grin
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by kalu61(m): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Keep wondering. I asked a question on a forum and you are ranting like you have lost your erectíon. Please, go take your meds, my questions stand! Kill yourself grin
Have I nice day madam
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by pocohantas(f): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2018
kalu61:
Have I nice day madam

I'm not gonna pretend I wish you same. Bye undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by chibaby12: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2018
God is wonderful
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by sainty2k3(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2018
decatalyst:
The man is standing strong and fit buh if nah naija prison you do 10yrs, even ur family members may not recognize you cuz hunger and bashing for don cripple you grin grin
Have you ever been jailed or do you work in Nigeria prison before?
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by samwash(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2018
soberdrunk:
With the way things are and the level of frustration in the land, if they do "American Prison Lottery" in Nigeria, the forms will be 'sold out'........ angry

Omo u get mouth ooo !!
you go fear American Prison Lottery
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by kulekaa(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2018
wisino1:
See person when stay 37 yeahrs for prison still fresh like moi moi....me when dey outside for Nigeria all this years I be like roasted corn ......en no go better for our leaders especially bubu
jijos i don faint tire
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by BluntBoy(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2018
Hector09:
It seems that its better to be in prison in america than to ve freedom in Nigeria ooo

Nothing can compare to freedom.

1 Like

Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by BluntBoy(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2018
BIXYBABE:
Pls in case it come out, pls help me book some
Why? Don't say that. Moreover, they may treat blacks differently.
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by BluntBoy(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2018
aliblaginfo:

Yimu... Trash. As if na only him dey Nigeria. U better double ur hustles and eat good food.

I tire o. Always looking for excuses. They think enjoyment is all about food. I will never trade freedom for anything. Why will I be happy being restricted to a room most of the day for years?

1 Like

Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by BluntBoy(m): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Many of these people who get such commutations were in for drug-related offenses and conspiracy.

No one will pardon a murderer or an arsonist.
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by BluntBoy(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2018
hadayleke:
So OP is trying to say this small girl m seeing is 39 years old now or what...her father got jailed wen she was two and he spent 37 years in prison... That makes her 39

Small girl? She does not look like a small girl to me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by Beorn: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2018
wisino1:

Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2018
Trapnews:
undecided

guy nawa for you and this your meme grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by thunderbabs: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2018
Lol.... Nigeria na dungeon. Dont even compare it to America's prisons...
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by dstar01(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
I'll rather live rest of my life here in Naija rather than in a US prison cos NOTHING BEATS FREEDOM
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by Decale: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
pocohantas:
What did he do to earn a life imprisonment?
It must have been a serious crime.

Not your business. He's paid his dues

Why was he released after 37yrs? What changed? Was he released on compassionate grounds, on parole, for good conduct? Because if it were a wrong conviction, she should have stated it.

Life doesn't mean life. You're entitled to a release after 25 years...

Everything you asked is none of your business. A daughter is happy her father is back home after paying for his crime, you're passing judgment like you're crime free...

Be happy for her or move on

She sure looks like her dad.[/quote]
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by BIXYBABE: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

Why? Don't say that. Moreover, they may treat blacks differently.
My case here in Nigeria is also different
Re: Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years by Tekecoms1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
pocohantas:
What did he do to earn a life imprisonment?
It must have been a serious crime.

Why was he released after 37yrs? What changed? Was he released on compassionate grounds, on parole, for good conduct? Because if it were a wrong conviction, she should have stated it.

Anyway, happy for them. I hope he is now reformed.
She sure looks like her dad.
You have beautiful brains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) / My 29-Year-Old Fiancee Wants To Dump Me / Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.