Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian (14651 Views)

The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) / Chelsea Reject £35m Offer From Real Madrid For Thibaut Courtois / Chelsea Reject £17.6m From Arsenal For David Luiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by JasonScoolari: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2018
oloriLFC:
You better sell him now before his valuation drops to 20mil this incoming season.
Nice point.

Abrahmovic needs to cash in on Willian. Age is not on his side.

Apart from Fabinho and Naby, which other addition is in our rank?

#YNWA
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by Kingsley1000(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2018
chiokeman:
William has established himself as a quality player even though he has been inconsistent toward the end of the season and his selfish play atimes. Nevertheless, after hazard, he is the next in Chelsea squad in terms of creativity. The uncertainty of hazard leaving or staying will determine his fate. If hazard stays Chelsea could be tempted to sale him but not at 50million pound but something worth more than that, but if eventually hazard leaves, Chelsea can't afford to loose him too. That is my take.
he need to go together with likes of salah,zaha mahrez to unleash their full potentials
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by Kingsley1000(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2018
post=68955410:

All the many trophies he has won and will still win, are all plastic Abi?
With the one he won just a month ago.
Or you no check the name of him club well?
Or you think we are talking about......(sshhhhh) cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
he has only 2trophies since arrival in 2013,no champions league....if he love himself go to Barcelona even salah that's the advice am giving them
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by oloriLFC(f): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Nice point.

Abrahmovic needs to cash in on Willian. Age is not on his side.

Apart from Fabinho and Naby, which other addition is in our rank?

#YNWA
Apart from one 17 yr old that was signed from Man.City who is also Steven Gerrard's cousin n will be joining d youth team, dnt knw anyone on our radar now. just speculations here and there. YNWA
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by chiboy1116: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2018
Kingsley1000:
BARCELONA PLS BUY THESE PLAYERS....WILLIAN,MPABBE, HULK,SALAH AND MAHREZ

I WANT US TO START WINNING UCL AGAIN
like say u think u think say na FIFA u de . If u buy them where them go play ? U go play salah for Cm play mpabbe for DM ,play Mahrez for CM , where Messi,dembele,Suarez go play or coutinho ?
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by Kingsley1000(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2018
chiboy1116:
like say u think u think say na FIFA u de . If u buy them where them go play ? U go play salah for Cm play mpabbe for DM ,play Mahrez for CM , where Messi,dembele,Suarez go play or coutinho ?
mpabbe will replace suarez,salah replace dembele ,William or mahrez replace inesta, hulk replace busquet....
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by kalu61(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2018
divinelove:

don't be in a hurry come n join d cue, it will get to your turn tongue some ppl has been on this cue for 5yrs but don't worry about dt it may not be your portion
you wicked o
if him join queue when him don go reach because people we de line pass two states combine
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by oshe11: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2018
Kingsley1000:
BARCELONA PLS BUY THESE PLAYERS....WILLIAN,MPABBE, HULK,SALAH AND MAHREZ

I WANT US TO START WINNING UCL AGAIN
Barca go park only attackers full pitch ba?

Only you Messi, Suarez, Dembele, Coutinho, Denis Suarez, Willian, Mbappe, Hulk, Salah and Mahrez

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by JasonScoolari: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
oloriLFC:
Apart from one 17 yr old that was signed from Man.City who is also Steven Gerrard's cousin n will be joining d youth team, dnt knw anyone on our radar now. just speculations here and there. YNWA
I thought JK was chasing Christian Pulisic, Julian Bradt and Gianlugi Donnaruma.

He should boot out Lovren.
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by chiboy1116: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
Kingsley1000:
mpabbe will replace suarez,salah replace dembele ,William or mahrez replace inesta, hulk replace busquet....
dude w
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by chiboy1116: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
Kingsley1000:
dude wake the Bleep up or are u trolling ? This isn't FIFA 18 , how can salah replace dembele ? Does willian or Mahrez play as a CM ? ND WHO D Bleep IS HULK. ABEG NO MK ME LAUGH THIS MORNING grin
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by denjluk: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
Barcelona no get standard again! grin.watin den go use William do? Barcelona FC need new president that will be willing to make use of team b players.
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by engrjacuzzi: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
[quote author=lastempero post=68955121]Aside hazard he is the only player in Chelsea now.

God please send Argentina packing today. [/quote

let France go home. so we will know who is the real GOAT between Messi and Ronaldo
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by engrjacuzzi: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Abeg make William no go....instead make Pedro go
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by oloriLFC(f): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I thought JK was chasing Christian Pulisic, Julian Bradt and Gianlugi Donnaruma.

He should boot out Lovren.
That was why i said they are all speculations. Even Allisson, Roma's goalie that we scouted last season is said to be on his way to chelsea. We hav 2 keep our fingers crossed and see who comes in finally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
MrPresident1:

You are selling poisoned suya from America.

This your false statement will still come to hurt you badly very soon, as long as God lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by MrPresident1: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
Your god or my God?

I and my FATHER are ONE!

post=69408908:

This your false statement will still come to hurt you badly very soon, as long as God lives.
Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
MrPresident1:
Your god or my God?

I and my FATHER are ONE!

Cos I serve the ONE and ONLY God,
As long as your statement is force,
The Prophesy will come to pass sooner than you expected.
Only if you are saying the truth, if not.
God Almighty will fight for us and you will feel it all around you and yours.
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian by MrPresident1: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
The Ezekiel Army will rise up again, it is the infallible promise of the Most High God.

Their commanders are now fully awake, the first borns from the dead, everyman in his own order.

Seller of poison, these people you have so despised and have had the temerity to bring the fight to their turf, even calling them slaves, will make mincemeat of you, just wait.

Isaiah 49:24-26
24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

post=69409409:

Cos I serve the ONE and ONLY God,
As long as your statement is force,
The Prophesy will come to pass sooner than you expected.
Only if you are saying the truth, if not.
God Almighty will fight for us and you will feel it all around you and yours.
Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emenike Wants To Surpass Yekini's Goal-scoring Record / Friendly: England Reject Eagles / Man City To Trigger Erling Haaland's £63 Million Release Clause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.