Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

‘I Left My Marriage After My Strong Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted’ – Man Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Left My Marriage After My Strong Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted’ – Man Reveals (325 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Left My Marriage After My Strong Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted’ – Man Reveals by worldfeedz: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2018
A man has reportedly revealed why he ran away from his marriage. According to him, he tied the knot when he was 25-years-old and was a victim of domestic violence by his wife who always beat him because of her big size. He claimed the last straw that broke the camel’s back was when she sat on top of him for almost 20 minutes which made him to faint in the process, he had to abandon the marriage.

Click here to check out the photos and full story
Re: ‘I Left My Marriage After My Strong Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted’ – Man Reveals by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2018
i smell lies

(1) (Reply)

What To Do Before A Red Card Is Issued In A Relationship / Seven Signs Your Partner Is Cheating On You. / Friends You Need As You Progress Towards Adulthood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.