Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,525 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

How Do I Use The Getresponse Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Use The Getresponse Account (989 Views)

10 Women Who Changed How We Use The Internet / Why Do Nigerian Web Developer's Use The Color Green? / Over 10 Million Nigerians Use The Internet In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Use The Getresponse Account by uzomaeze(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2007
hello all i'm about to start my online business with a swipe but was trying out the getresponse autoresponder and was finding it difficult using it i would be glad if someone here can help me out and if there is a better alternative
p.s is there any other free autoresponder better than getresponse like to know thanks   smiley smiley
Re: How Do I Use The Getresponse Account by akinalabi(m): 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2007
Hi,

There are only 2 world class autoresponders.

Getresponse.com and Aweber.com

Don't listen to anything to the contrary.

Back to your question, what exactly don't you
understand?

Have you registered?

If you have registered and you are still finding
it hard to find your way round, simply log into
your control panel and watch the video
tutorials.

Let me know if you encounter any problem.

Akin Alabi
http://www.ecashnigeria.com

=
=
Re: How Do I Use The Getresponse Account by uzomaeze(m): 5:20am On Mar 24, 2007
@ akinalabi the great akin alabi i hail you thanks for the reply just checked on it but it looks like its the paid video that is there and i aint got the cash , please let me k now if there is another alternative
p.s. hope ur birthday went well
also i once had the adsense ebook but it went corrupt can i av another copy cheers
Re: How Do I Use The Getresponse Account by uzomaeze(m): 5:24am On Mar 24, 2007
looks like i'm getting somtin wink
Re: How Do I Use The Getresponse Account by akinalabi(m): 12:47am On Mar 25, 2007
Hi,

Glad you're finding your way round.

You've got my email address, email me
about the ebook.

My birthday is next Saturday. 31/03

Cheers,

Akin Alabi
http://www.ecashnigeria.com

=
=
Re: How Do I Use The Getresponse Account by lagoshost(m): 1:46am On Jul 12, 2007
Hello,

If you have not got this, pls contact me. I should help you.

Okoji

(1) (Reply)

My New Blog Site / Hotel Website Review / R.i.f - Richinvestmentfund.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.