Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day (55001 Views)

Francis Uzoho Resumes Pre-Season Training With Omonia, His New Club / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey / Victor Moses Training For Fernabahce, His New Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by JasonScoolari: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
Divay22:

You just ruined the fun angry

And obtain favour from God.
Lol, I have find that favor. grin
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by anigold(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Just wish I'm the lady beside him smiley
yours will come soon.. don't be a feminist.
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by Babyforever(f): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
anigold:
yours will come soon.. don't be a feminist.
You having a problem with feminist ? cheesy
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by anigold(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
Babyforever:
You having a problem with feminist ? cheesy
why not just read the first sentence grin grin grin chai Uruguay do score
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by Babyforever(f): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
anigold:
why not just read the first sentence grin grin grin chai Uruguay do score
I don't read in parables tongue
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by aliblaginfo: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
dingbang:
why not create your own success story rather than wish to be a side chick?? Or is that your goal in life?

On the other hand, first bank customers please click on my link biko.. I have hot jist for you.

She wishes to be a wife and not what you think... She admires it, and long for it. Read and comprehend before attacking
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by anigold(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
Babyforever:
I don't read in parables tongue
u be barrister abi san grin
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by dominique(f): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lexusgs430:

It's still better than kano pillars, eyimba or 3SC....

Lol, abi o grin
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by Babyforever(f): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
anigold:
u be barrister abi san grin
San lipsrsealed
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by Divay22(f): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, I have find that favor. grin
Na play just full your body this night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by Diso60090(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
Babyforever:

With your dirty attitude towards men 100 years to come shocked
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by Handsomecole(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
It's very easy appreciate the broke guy stalking you pray for
Him and support him.
Babyforever:
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by Babyforever(f): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
dingbang:
why not create your own success story rather than wish to be a side chick?? Or is that your goal in life?

On the other hand, first bank customers please click on my link biko.. I have hot jist for you.

How could you disrespect me like this sad
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by anigold(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
Babyforever:
San lipsrsealed
cool. I De find girlfriend can you apply grin
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by dingbang(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
Babyforever:
How could you disrespect me like this sad
I demand an apology
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by Babyforever(f): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
dingbang:
I demand an apology
Now this got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by dingbang(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Now this got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
apology accepted cheesy
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by Babyforever(f): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
anigold:
cool. I De find girlfriend can you apply grin
The gold on your profile are they real gold so I can know what I'm getting myself into cool

Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by Babyforever(f): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
dingbang:
apology accepted cheesy
You never change both small cheesy
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by dingbang(m): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Babyforever:
You never change both small cheesy
kiss just say you love me
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hector09:
And he is happy to be in ply mouth and nairalanders tag it a blessing, if Nigeria was not a failed country playing for any NPFL clubs is way better than playing for ply mouth
keep quiet okay, again i say keep quiet.in about 20 years to come no Nigerian club side would ever match Plymouth argyle okay. Nigerian league where even Enyimba and Rangers accorded to be the biggest teams so to say do owe players sign on fees, match bonus and salaries. Your shithole countries league is dead bro. That's fact. And don't dare reply my mention. Else else tonight you would be raped back and front by a spirit .
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by anigold(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Babyforever:
The gold on your profile are they real gold so I can know what I'm getting myself into cool
must you get involve with money. Haba true love no De your dictionary grin grin
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by Babyforever(f): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
Diso60090:

With your dirty attitude towards men 100 years to come shocked
When where how shocked
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by Babyforever(f): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
dingbang:
kiss just say you love me
I love our sorry lipsrsealed your money tongue
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by Babyforever(f): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
anigold:
must you get involve with money. Haba true love no De your dictionary grin grin
Nah love I go chop undecided
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by dingbang(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
Babyforever:
I love our sorry lipsrsealed your money tongue
undecided
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by Babyforever(f): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
dingbang:
undecided
I saw you on that thread telling that guy to teach you how to identify a professional olos** and you've stop inviting them over because of stealing cheesy
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by Austema(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
cerowo:
a memorable day
Hi!
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by dstar01(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
He ain't the first footballer to do this double on the same day. Manuel Almunia also signed for Arsenal on the same day he did his wedding
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by ufuosman(m): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
Congrats to him
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by Wiinnd(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
Come be beside me, I'm gonna take of you, I'll give you a perfect assurance.
Babyforever:
Re: Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day by Babyforever(f): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
Wiinnd:
Come be beside me, I'm gonna take of you, I'll give you a perfect assurance.
Nah you're still doing mummy thank Ma cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards / Cristiano Ronaldo And Teammates Partied With 60 Models After Atletico Loss / Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.