Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi (29704 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him / Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Loanguyng: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
Feel free to call me if you need me. smiley
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Ibegtodiffer: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
HONESTLY, THERE WERE ASPECTS THAT GEJ FAILED, ESPECIALLY THE UNREPENTANT LOOTING UNDER HIS WATCH. BUT HAS BUHARI DONE BETTER? I CAN EXCUSE A BLOODY CIVILIAN LIKE JONATHAN FOR A LOT OF SECURITY LAPSES, DI YOU EXPECT ME TO DO SAME TO AN EX-GENERAL, A WAR VETERAN AND AN EXPERIENCE POLITICAL FIGURE LIKE BUHARI? THE ANSWER IS NO.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by GavelSlam: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ben Bruce should sit down.

Did Olu Falae deny receiving 100 million Naira from Dasuki for the 2015 election?

Did Olisa Metuh Deny receiving 400 million Naira from Dasuki?

Even the likes of Nenadi Usman made refunds.

For 16 years (4 World cups) PDP held away, promoting a culture of corruption, impunity, brigandage and violence.

The likes of Air Marshall Amosu had 115 million dollars in his bank account.

Alex Badeh was diverting 558 million Naira from the Nigerian Airforece every month.

How was the war against Boko Haram to be won?
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Memphis357(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:
This useless albino looter of the jobless aggressive idiotic lazy mad pigs of Biafra.
Shame on you!!!
Collecting salary and looting the federal republic of Nigeria and still sympathizing with terrorist IPOB
Sir,
Please do us a favour.....
Kindly shut tha f**k up!!!!
slowpoke!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by clefstone(m): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
ok
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
Jonathan was a lesson meant to be learnt. if u have power in ur hands use it. it's because of his inaction that has led Nigeria to dis level.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Nackzy: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Jonathan is evil and boko haram would have ruled Nigeria and we'll be trekking to Cameroon and Ghana if he was still in power.
Listen to yourself, it's very possible your entire family has been wiped out by buharis foot soldiers yet you still supporting that terrorist

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by oluwakingsley101(m): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:
This useless albino looter of the jobless aggressive idiotic lazy mad pigs of Biafra.
Shame on you!!!
Collecting salary and looting the federal republic of Nigeria and still sympathizing with terrorist IPOB

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by mypains: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
ThumbzTNA:
HE DIDNT CALL OUT CHUDE, IT WAS OGUNLESI HE CALLED OUT
go back and look at the screen shot again

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Auxtin85(m): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Shame on you!!!

Enemy of the nation, repent now or die

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Go over Ben's tweets again. If you can't find out where he called out Chude then you are a tribalist worse than Buhari you like to criticize. Some of you cry about how unfair Nigeria is but you are also very unfair in little things. undecided

What the hell is this failed attempt of an aborted foetus talking about. Get the hell out of my mentions you slave

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by israelmao(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Jonathan is evil and boko haram would have ruled Nigeria and we'll be trekking to Cameroon and Ghana if he was still in power.

I am alarmed at the APC supporters' sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by slightlyMad(f): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
is that guy in the middle not the dude that comes to a cafe at Adeshina to download funmi iyanda's speech from the internet to study?
na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
I do not take the word of hypocrite like Sen. Bruce serious.
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by DoTheNeedful: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
ThumbzTNA:

What the hell is this failed attempt of an aborted foetus talking about. Get the hell out of my mentions you slave

Abuse is a trademark of dumb people with low self esteem who are not capable of engaging others intellectually. There is nothing I wrote up there to warrant this rubbish you wrote here. I just called out your hypocrisy in the other post and this is the best you can do. You are a disgrace to your family.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Handsomecole(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
PMB'S lapses does not make GRJ a hero. Is it not the same Jonathan that deployed soldiers to kill innocent citizens during subsidy protest ?? Does being gentle prevent him from shunning corruption yet he opened the CBN for looters to loot freely. This same Senator is part of those has refused pass the special corruption court bill. Useless Twitter senator.
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by mypains: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
slightlyMad:
is that guy in the middle not the dude that comes to a cafe at Adeshina to download funmi iyanda's speech from the internet to study?
na wa o
which guy? Lol levels Don change
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by mypains: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
Handsomecole:
PMB'S lapses does not make GRJ a hero. Is it not the same Jonathan that deployed soldiers to kill innocent citizens during subsidy protest ?? Does being gentle prevent him from shunning corruption yet he opened the CBN for looters to loot freely. This same Senator is part of those has refused pass the special corruption court bill. Useless Twitter senator.
how many has buhari sent to kill since he came on?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
If GeJ is a demon then Buhari is satan, CEO of hellfire

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Abuse is a trademark of dumb people with low self esteem who are not capable of engaging others intellectually. There is nothing I wrote up there to warrant this rubbish you wrote here. I just called out your hypocrisy in the other post and this is the best you can do. You are a disgrace to your family.

You are a dumb fool just like your worthless parents. You came here and threw insults at me first but you didn't know you were messing with the wrong person. May the calabash that your wretched parents put your destiny fall down and break, taking your life in the process. You worthless, pennyless vomit.
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Pataricatering(f): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Shame on you!!!
he was quiet as a pussycat when they were massacreing the budget ! Now he s roaring like a lion !

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Afonja007: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:
what is concern of southerners if boko haram take over the whole north east is that not what northerners want?boko haram goes with sharia since northerners want sharia boko haram is their to implement it for them ;Useless people

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by deomelo: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
Unpaid Debt: AMCON set to take over Ben Murray-Bruce’s companies, assets

Except there is a last-minutes change in plans, the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) will on Thursday morning take over the assets of three companies belonging to politician Ben Murray-Bruce and his brothers.

The assets are being seized following the failure of Senator Murray-Bruce and his brothers to settle an N11 billion loan owed Union Bank and acquired by AMCON.

AMCON was established on July 9, 2010, as a key stabilizing and re-vitalizing tool for stabilising the nation’s financial system.

Its enabling law empowers it to acquire non-performing loan assets of Nigerian banks at fair values and then put them to economic use in a profitable manner.

Mr. Murray Bruce and his brothers, using their companies, had between 2005 and 2007 borrowed various sums of money from Union Bank.

After they repeatedly defaulted in paying back, AMCON purchased the loan in 2011 to save the bank from collapsing.

AMCON is now seizing the assets belonging to the three companies used in securing the loan – Silverbird Productions Limited, Silverbird Showtime Limited and Silverbird Galleria Limited.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/205776-unpaid-debt-amcon-set-take-ben-murray-bruces-companies-assets.html

Sadly, this crooked, corrupt, incompetent twitter constituency con man can not or remain a senator in a lawful environment like America where copiedied and borrowed democracy from.

Nigeria did not get to build many roads, bridges, schools, hospitals and create many jobs because of the N11 billion this crook and twitter clown stole from us all
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Eluwilussit(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Gerrard59:
Who listens to them? Certainly, I don't.

What bothers me is how educated people voted for Buhari even after his antecedents? I cannot comprehend it till date.

Exactly why I lost respect for Soyinka and co. I joined this forum because of 2015 elections. I did my best to warn a lot of idiiots here, of the dangers of electing a hypocritical bigot like Buhari as our president. The man has nothing upstairs.

Still waiting to hear what my friend Bakila has to say to what is happening in NC Nigeria. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Eluwilussit(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Gerrard59:
Who listens to them? Certainly, I don't.

What bothers me is how educated people voted for Buhari even after his antecedents? I cannot comprehend it till date.

You are not alone my brother.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by DoTheNeedful: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
ThumbzTNA:

You are a dumb fool just like your worthless parents. You came here and threw insults at me first but you didn't know you were messing with the wrong person. May the calabash that your wretched parents put your destiny fall down and break, taking your life in the process. You worthless, pennyless vomit.

You have mental issues.
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by anigold(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
Is there anything like Yoruba Muslim I thought Muslim is Muslim which one is Yoruba Muslim ..naawao
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by chinedu234(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
Senator Ben Bruce made some points. However some of us that canvassed and voted for this administration believed that the GEJ administration was very incompetent and corrupt. Therefore the needed change. But today I think the change has to continue principally on the view that the Buhari administration has demonstrated unequaled incompetence in economy management and intolerance to rule of law. The achievement against boko haram has been lost to the Fulani herdsmen killings and impunity. Ethnicity and nepotism has gained new heights with poverty crushing the already poverty ravished countrymen. I only hope a good candidate emerges soon.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by anigold(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
sacluxisback:
If GeJ is a demon then Buhari is satan, CEO of hellfire
perfect
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by thunderbabs: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
Buhari, the Commander in Chief of Herdsmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cracks In NBA As Splinter Group Form NNBA / We Have Darkness Because We Have Incompetent People Managing Our Economy-fashola / Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.