Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,319 members, 7,850,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi (29724 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him / Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Gerrard59(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
Eluwilussit:

Exactly why I lost respect for Soyinka and co. I joined this forum because of 2015 elections. I did my best to warn a lot of idiiots here, of the dangers of electing a hypocritical bigot like Buhari as our president. The man has nothing upstairs.

Still waiting to hear what my friend Bakila has to say to what is happening in NC Nigeria. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

My old man narrated everything about Buhari and what he did during the first time in power, ditto my mum. They warned me and and said Buahri has nothing to offer. I keyed in and did not bother voting. Although, Jonathan goofed in some areas, but Buhari was and is not the most suitable person to replace him. However, person who are educated and possess degrees from top schools still voted for a man whose record was stained? shocked

Till date, I wonder the hypnosis meted on them. Which is why I cannot condemn the atrocities currently happening in the country. Come 2019, I want Buhari to win. Let the dose be completed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by ehissi(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
deomelo:

Sadly, this crooked, corrupt, incompetent twitter constituency con man can not or remain a senator in a lawful environment like America where copiedied and borrowed democracy from.

Nigeria did not get to build many roads, bridges, schools, hospitals and create many jobs because of the N11 billion this crook and twitter clown stole from us all

Now that he has said hard truths, that doesnt market Buhari, you remember he is a crook.

What of a bigger crook that reinstated maina, that let the grass cutter off the hook, that has refused to abide by any court ruling his Fulani spirit doesn't like.

If you like, call him bob risky the second, call him anini, shina rambo, terminator, ojuju calabar, twitter senator, facebook local government chairman. When you are done calling him all the names you can come up with, at the end of the day, what he has said is true.

You dont like it? Go and break your phone or better yet, enter taxi and look for the nearest area that has light and huge a transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Hedonisst: 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:
This useless albino looter of the jobless aggressive idiotic lazy mad pigs of Biafra.
Shame on you!!!
Collecting salary and looting the federal republic of Nigeria and still sympathizing with terrorist IPOB

So what exactly 's your point, you idiot?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Hedonisst: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
michoim:
Ben Bruce is very sick and need urgent psychiatric attention
Because? ? ? What is your point?

Bloody idiot.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by deomelo: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
[s]
ehissi:

Now that he has said hard truths, that doesnt market Buhari, you remember he is a crook.

What of a bigger crook that reinstated maina, that let the grass cutter off the hook, that has refused to abide by any court ruling his Fulani spirit doesn't like.

If you like, call him bob risky the second, call him anini, shina rambo, terminator, ojuju calabar, twitter senator, facebook local government chairman. When you are done calling him all the names you can come up with, at the end of the day, what he has said is true.

You dont like it? Go and break your phone or better yet, enter taxi and look for the nearest area that has light and huge a transformer.
[/s]

I'm sure you noticed I did not quote any ignorant and unintelligent ipob so please don't bother me with ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by ehissi(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I'm sure you noticed I did not quote any ignorant and unintelligent ipob so please don't bother me with ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense..

Ipob mean indigenous people of biafra. It is a group that has been sponsoring campaigns, protest and other forms of expression, calling for secession that will allow certain group of people of igbo speaking origin to form a independent nation, ruled by an igbo man/woman.

Neither Senator Ben bruce, Former President Goodluck nor myself are igbo.

If you cannot make an intelligent discuss, argument or comment without mentioning ipob (which I guess at this point may be giving you nightmares), then at least just stick to like and shares.

Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala will not beat you if you don't comment.

Please, dont confuse the thunder....... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by bizzibodi(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
SBB how much did u collect as constituency allocation in d last 3 yrs?
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by deomelo: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
[s]
ehissi:

Ipob mean indigenous people of biafra. It is a group that has been sponsoring campaigns, protest and other forms of expression, calling for secession that will allow certain group of people of igbo speaking origin to form a independent nation, ruled by an igbo man/woman.

Neither Senator Ben bruce, Former President Goodluck nor myself are igbo.

If you cannot make an intelligent discuss, argument or comment without mentioning ipob (which I guess at this point may be giving you nightmares), then at least just stick to like and shares.

Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala will not beat you if you don't comment.

Please, dont confuse the thunder....... angry
[/s]

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by 9jaBloke: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
There's nothing wrong with Tolu and Chude's stand during the 2015 election. Every Nigerian reserves the right to support any candidate. Besides, PDP messed a lot of things up and deserved to be ousted.

There's everything wrong with people who put Buhari and APC in power for the right reasons, who do not see that they are performing far below expectations.

Lastly, people like Ben Bruce, Reno and FFK who didn't see anything wrong with Jonathan's government should please shut the hell up. They lack the moral justification to criticize.
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by deomelo: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
[s]
flames01:

Believe me, if you and IPOB are placed on the scale if stupidity and ignorance, you will weigh more.

I understand your ignorance about your own true state of lack of intelligence and ignorance; most dull peeps never realise their dullness until told so.
[/s]

flames01:

Yeah, bubu is working to turn all parts of Nigeria to a slaughter house. Very soon, herdsmen will bring their cows to graze right in your father's bedroom and there is nothing you can do about it. That will only signal that bubu is working.

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Mylove55(f): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
Gerrard59:
Who listens to them? Certainly, I don't.

What bothers me is how educated people voted for Buhari even after his antecedents? I cannot comprehend it till date.
I can't imaging people even clergymen still campaign for corrupt ineffectual buffoon.
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by crafteck(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:
This useless albino looter of the jobless aggressive idiotic lazy mad pigs of Biafra.
Shame on you!!!
Collecting salary and looting the federal republic of Nigeria and still sympathizing with terrorist IPOB

We are waiting for your point sir.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by KitchenGadgets: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Shame on you!!!

your brain dey your nyash

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by mide419: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Jonathan is evil and boko haram would have ruled Nigeria and we'll be trekking to Cameroon and Ghana if he was still in power.

Demonic liar spotted

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by mide419: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
Mylove55:
your parents are corrupt,
That is the main reason they hate buhari.

Tell me where your parents are working and I will bring out their files of corruption.

Corruption keee u and yaaaa generation

grin grin grin grin grin Joking

Cant somebody joke again?
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
anigold:
Is there anything like Yoruba Muslim I thought Muslim is Muslim which one is Yoruba Muslim ..naawao

It's the fabrication of dumb ibos hoping to divide Yoruba. Just because they have osu, freeborn and fake ibos in their enclave. They have failed already.
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by justy15: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
Save yourself the strength BMB cos no matter how you try to educate zombies they will always defend their lord n saviour, is only sad that young men like ogunlesi have sold their soul to lie n deceit but judgement will sure take its course on them

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by jjmk(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Shame on you!!!
No wonder the President labelled u a lazy youth. You reason like a lazy person. Do u have a counter argument? If u do bring it out, instead of insulting someone who has done well with his life. Even if he hasn't, there is no need to term him a useless albino or an IPOB man or a looter. I bet if he sues u, u will not see the light of day from jail.
It is high time we start discussing the issues instead of calling people we disagree with names. What you just did is a sign of intellectual laziness.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by jimcaddy(m): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
When they were collecting blood money behind, who did they tell? Money clouded the eyes of these so called social media influencers. They received bank alerts and forced Buhari on us all. Now look at the repercussion. Nigeria is just cursed. Nothing will ever work, gentle or not.. We are the problems of ourselves.. And that is, putting things mildly.
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by danjalingo: 12:47am On Jul 01, 2018
capatainrambo:
hmmmm. abeg shift

May it be unto you according to your words.
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by deomelo: 1:41am On Jul 01, 2018
[s]
flames01:

You must be very dull sha. grin You can't even compose a simple response without checking people's profile? cheesy

Looks like BMC membership is another name for dullness and stupidity cheesy

People in your camp are so stupid that they think anyone who doesn't swallow their rubbish must be an Igbo. cheesy

Chai! Oriburuku fall on you
[/s]

flames01:

Yeah, bubu is working to turn all parts of Nigeria to a slaughter house. Very soon, herdsmen will bring their cows to graze right in your father's bedroom and there is nothing you can do about it. That will only signal that bubu is working.

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by capatainrambo: 3:30am On Jul 01, 2018
danjalingo:

May it be unto you according to your words.

I am not a dirty saibaba chanter.

people supporting this useless govt will end up like the people in jos. karma
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by holo: 5:54am On Jul 01, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Shame on you!!!

How had your comment helped contribute to this subject matter?
I don't understand your aggression at Sen. Ben.
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by bionixs: 5:55am On Jul 01, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Jonathan is evil and boko haram would have ruled Nigeria and we'll be trekking to Cameroon and Ghana if he was still in power.
it woud have been better
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by bionixs: 5:56am On Jul 01, 2018
EweduAfonja:
my senator don't worry your self ok.

the jihad they voted for is now keeping them In IDP camps, some in the great beyond nd some in jail(El zakazy of shia Muslim group)...

Karma is from Buckingham Palace

hahaha

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Cyriloha(m): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2018
I blame your network providers first for not knowing that your a nocturnal animal
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Bizibi(m): 6:56am On Jul 01, 2018
Mylove55:
your parents are corrupt,
That is the main reason they hate buhari.

Tell me where your parents are working and I will bring out their files of corruption.

hahahahaha,smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu / Tinubu May Lose Control Of APC In New Leadership Struggle / PDP Delegates From 21 LGAs Storm Maduka's Hometown To Show Solidarity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.