Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,033 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi (29713 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him / Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by mercenary: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2018
Terminator1234g:
This useless albino looter of the jobless aggressive idiotic lazy mad pigs of Biafra.
Shame on you!!!
Collecting salary and looting the federal republic of Nigeria and still sympathizing with terrorist IPOB
Can anything better come out of your brain?
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by musa7m(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Jonathan is evil and boko haram would have ruled Nigeria and we'll be trekking to Cameroon and Ghana if he was still in power.
boko boys and herdsmen what's the different...... with time you will be trekking to Togo and chad in fact Niger
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by wolfnigga: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2018

Please who invented this issue of some people governing some people
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Gbire111: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Jonathan is evil and boko haram would have ruled Nigeria and we'll be trekking to Cameroon and Ghana if he was still in power.

YOU MUST BE TALKING ON YOUR BEHALF!
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by mide419: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kai
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by mide419: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Gbire111:

YOU MUST BE TALKING ON YOUR BEHALF!

Don't mind evil people.

Blood suckers

Blood everyw5

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by koboko69: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
flames01:

And buhari is a saint, right? grin

I'm not surprised at your comment; it is expected of a nan who has sold his destiny on OLX. cheesy

U this uncultured noise maker. I made sure u got a ban. Hopefully u will stop commenting like an untrained child and use more common sense.
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by bakila: 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eluwilussit:

Exactly why I lost respect for Soyinka and co. I joined this forum because of 2015 elections. I did my best to warn a lot of idiiots here, of the dangers of electing a hypocritical bigot like Buhari as our president. The man has nothing upstairs.

Still waiting to hear what my friend Bakila has to say to what is happening in NC Nigeria. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Please go and read your history of the North Central. Google Shiban Tikari, Ali Teshaku, Denen Igbana, Terwase Akawaza. Please do give a honest response thereafter.
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Eluwilussit(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
bakila:

Please go and read your history of the North Central. Google Shiban Tikari, Ali Teshaku, Denen Igbana, Terwase Akawaza. Please do give a honest response thereafter.

Just saw this. I will get back to u after my research. Good to hear from you. Hope all is well. Have a super blessed day.
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Eluwilussit(m): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2018
bakila:

I have read about the 3 men. Each of them is from a different stock. I can't see any correlation. Tips will help. Thanks cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by bakila: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2018
Eluwilussit:

I have read about the 3 men. Each of them is from a different stock. I can't see any correlation. Tips will help. Thanks cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shinan Tikari is a Kuteb man, Chairman of Takum Local Government mentioned to be allegedly involved in the kidnap and killing of the Member of the House of Assembly for Takum 1 Consitituency, done using criminals from Takum and Katsina to create herdmen. Teshaku is Boko Haram used by the Ortom to attack for both sides on the Herders-Farmers conflict. Ghana is the aggrieved thug used and dumped by the Benue State Government whose vengeful attacks on communities are explained as herdsmen attack. One of Akwaza's action resulted in the death of the SSA to Ortom on security.
Benue is in relative peace because the Ortom angle is curbed by the FG.
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Eluwilussit(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
bakila:

Shinan Tikari is a Kuteb man, Chairman of Takum Local Government mentioned to be allegedly involved in the kidnap and killing of the Member of the House of Assembly for Takum 1 Consitituency, done using criminals from Takum and Katsina to create herdmen. Teshaku is Boko Haram used by the Ortom to attack for both sides on the Herders-Farmers conflict. Ghana is the aggrieved thug used and dumped by the Benue State Government whose vengeful attacks on communities are explained as herdsmen attack. One of Akwaza's action resulted in the death of the SSA to Ortom on security.
Benue is in relative peace because the Ortom angle is curbed by the FG.

Wow! Interesting. What is stopping FG from arresting all these murderers, if that is the case? Anyway, herdsmen chairman claimed some of the attacks. I am sure these 3 guys are not responsible for the ones in the south. It is almost impossible to convince an ordinary Nigerian that herdsmen are not involved. Even FG and its armed forces look too complacent to be innocent.

Anyway, since you are closer to the theater, I will hold onto your version till i get a better one. Lol. Thanks for the effort. You are always appreciated, even when our positions differ. Good night.
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by bakila: 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Eluwilussit:

Wow! Interesting. What is stopping FG from arresting all these murderers, if that is the case? Anyway, herdsmen chairman claimed some of the attacks. I am sure these 3 guys are not responsible for the ones in the south. It is almost impossible to convince an ordinary Nigerian that herdsmen are not involved. Even FG and its armed forces look too complacent to be innocent.

Anyway, since you are closer to the theater, I will hold onto your version till i get a better one. Lol. Thanks for the effort. You are always appreciated, even when our positions differ. Good night.
Herders and farmers have had this battle since the days of Cane and Abel.Unfortunately, politicians, criminals and gullible people have take advantage of the crisis to better their end.
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by Eluwilussit(m): 12:55am On Jul 24, 2018
bakila:

Herders and farmers have had this battle since the days of Cane and Abel.Unfortunately, politicians, criminals and gullible people have take advantage of the crisis to better their end.

Yeah, they have indeed. They don't anymore in developed countries. If cattle owners invest in ranches, the problem will stop. There is no way I can ever blame the farmers. If herds are controlled, farmers will never attack them. Now we hear of land grabbing and occupation, which I have no means of verifying. Again, I will rely on you for info on that.

As for the manipulation by politicians, religious zealots, and ethnic champions, one wonders why the FG and its armed forces cannot fish out these murderers and punish them to deter others from fermenting trouble. Bro, the bloodletting is too grievous. We do not have any morally acceptable reason to allow this to go on for so long.

Nigerians deserve better. The masses, I mean.
Re: Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi by bakila: 1:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Eluwilussit:

Yeah, they have indeed. They don't anymore in developed countries. If cattle owners invest in ranches, the problem will stop. There is no way I can ever blame the farmers. If herds are controlled, farmers will never attack them. Now we hear of land grabbing and occupation, which I have no means of verifying. Again, I will rely on you for info on that.

As for the manipulation by politicians, religious zealots, and ethnic champions, one wonders why the FG and its armed forces cannot fish out these murderers and punish them to deter others from fermenting trouble. Bro, the bloodletting is too grievous. We do not have any morally acceptable reason to allow this to go on for so long.

Nigerians deserve better. The masses, I mean.
I will implore you do your research and get a better perspective to all you wonder about. I do not want to hold brief or disparage any further on this issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde / Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) / Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.