Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,918 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard (29109 Views)

The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 9:46am On Oct 16, 2013
Marketers of any product would devise a perfect mean to luring customers to patronise their goods through advertisements irrespective of the quality of the product.

Drop the funniest adverts you've listened to/ watched so far or the one you witnessed in market places.

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2013
For me o.
It's the rat killer sellers' adverts done on streets and market places.

5 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by UjSizzle(f): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
MTN porting advert with Saka was really funny.

Glo advert with Burna boy and that boy trying to get a girl..hilarious grin

9 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
uj_sizzle: MTN porting advert with Saka was really funny.

Glo advert with Burna boy and that boy trying to get a girl..hilarious grin
hahahahahahahaha....... Yea...... Saka the sharp man.....

The network service provider always make it hilarious tho. I could remember another one of etisalat where two men wanted to know why a neighbour of theirs was always on the phone to the extent that they had accidents over monitoring the guy..

4 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by rodeo0070(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
Yemkem International and Oko oloyun world wide advert...grin

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by emandman: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
new nairaland dynamic adverts

8 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by maja01: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
otapiapia

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by YoshiMaster: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
I already compiled the funniest a while back.

For laughs check out this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1449844/funniest-commercials-ever-wont-regret

Here are a few:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbTFePdJ3eE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrdKr-p3fWc

What she is saying:

You are undressing me with your eyes,

Poor you,

You wish you could take me home with you, and make me yours forever.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by AbuMikey(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by BabaAlabi: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
Jonathan's campaign advert--I will make Nigerians happy.

3 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by jaryeh(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
If no be say google still day work,i for post the ones wey funny here. But don't worry,google is your friend.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by satellitedaisy: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hollandia adverts, where oldies like Segun Arnze, Sunny Nneji and Nkiru Silvanus were dancing like pupils

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by dani1luv: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
e mandman: new nairaland dynamic adverts

Lmfao
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by bidexolumanish(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
the Glo advert with burna boy nd dat naughty boy tryna get a gal is stupid,try dat wit real 9ja babe,na slap go end am.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Baba blue thank u o, I swear I no go do am again

17 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by AyodejiCharles(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by AyodejiCharles(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Saka on d MTN thing, then Procold sneezing advert, guy see the breeze or wind that blows ppl when they sneeze.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Remember that panadol(not sure tho) advert, where jide kosoko's son called him Shaky shaky daddy

5 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Gwekzy: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Skelewu video...

5 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by b3llo(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
Star shine shine bobo radio advert.
MTN advert; Ukwa n Patience, d one ukwa was happy dat he saved some money n bought a ram
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by frankblinkz(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
For me i give mortien insecticide d funniest...noooo amm goonna die...

3 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by royale442(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
ExtraJoss! That etisalat refree too.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
Indomie's Mama do good advert- Part 2. Sucks!!!

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Willgates(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
that 33 ad
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by ItsUncleDee(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Glo advert Jay jay with psquare i luv dat

3 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by UjSizzle(f): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
The mtn advert with the tobots dancing Azonto n Skelewu...i love how they rolled those mechanical waist cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by johnwizey: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
Am sorry OP, i dont av any. Had it been u said d wackest
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
Malaria advert I mean Lonart tablet

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by buoye1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Aboki seLling second hand cloth n shoes.......dey go dey sing lik madman
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by redsquare(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Gold Circle advert, back in the days. A passengers 'raincoat' fell inside a bus and the conductor picked it and announced 'who get this raincoat?' grin

4 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Glo X factor or sometin lik dat, where dat man was sitting on a throne and his two old tim friends saw him and shout,,,, shioooooo! he asked them, wetin una wan sharrrrk!!!!!!? and they replied, Show us the wayyyy naaaaaaa!!!!! he told them to recharg thr glo line wit #200 or mor and stand the chanc of winnin plenty plenty millions and bcom a star lik him....lol....na soo the whol pple wei de d shop rush de go buy glo airtim frm d retailer by d street ......nd even dat panadol and etisalat refree na die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act / How Nollywood And Hollywood Almost Killed Me! (+PICS) / Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted From #BBNaija “double Wahala” Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.