Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' (46837 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Bykins(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:
After all the money you made through drug and other fraudulent business all you could get your mom is this second hand tokunbo under 500k trash,, really?

Shame on you young man

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by zudozz: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:
After all the money you made through drug and other fraudulent business all you could get your mom is this second hand tokunbo under 500k trash,, really?

Shame on you young man

So unfair that people cannot slap you here...your comment is one of the most usiles I ve read on NL

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by nairaman66(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

Why the hating? Is something eternally wrong with Nigerians? Just imagine what this dimwit is saying?

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by erico2k2(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man
which one U buy 4 ur Mum??big man

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Platony(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

Abeg,..na for wer u dey buy ur weed??.

E gt one of my frnd wey dey find beta one. Una gt similar character undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Apple2: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
Am jealous, nice ride, you did well smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Femzy88: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

I'm not sure you ever bought a tire in your life let a lot buying Keke for any member of ur family.

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by shugacain: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

i doubt if you have bicycle

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by SalamRushdie: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
The way she is looking at him Mama be lyk: bia kenny are you sure you bought this car thru legal means??
Ahh!!! B4 i 4get na joke i dey ooo
Congratulations ma

Lol
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by kovic7(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
your own good. if me catch my mum like this so na die she dey. make she continue dey hide share Las Las I go catch her. np:: if u get good mama dey cherish her o
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Sketch007(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
cyndy1000:

With all the legit money you made where is the wheel barrow you bought for your Mother

Ouch! This hurts!.. Cyndy.. wins flawlessly grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Paullardricky: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
cyndy1000:

With all the legit money you made where is the wheel barrow you bought for your Mother

Jesus is lord

you know u can b prosecuted for that

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by manuye: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
nawa for u guy, which car wey u dey drive self or wey u buy for ur mum? if hm make hm money through drugs how e use b ur concern.
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Galaticos444: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nice one but i think a car is d woman least problem and 4rm her looks she has better priority and attention moreover she looks old to b driving

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by AreaFada2: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
cyndy1000:

Kikikiki. Cindy, abeg nor come use lafta "wunjure" pesin jare. Wheelbarrow? Not even Raleigh lady bicycle. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Lexusgs430: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Make the Mama just put the car on uber platform sharply....

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by laytoshtwo: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue :Pbad belle

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by mumychi: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
This is a product that will help you in your life to make you healthy and to heal your body system no matter the kind of disease or illness that you may encounter be it cleansing of your or correction to your body even for cancer healing. There is only but one product

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Diso60090(m): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
Which work he dey do

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by omogidi234(m): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
Congratulations Mama. @ OP, this not a new car. This car was manufactured in 2007 to 2011. There have been newer model up till 2019.

New car is brand new car.

Many thanks.
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by inikamoze(m): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

May thunder fire your fingers and bend if backwards.. Poor peasant

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by inikamoze(m): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
inikamoze:

May thunder fire your fingers and bend it backwards.. Poor peasant
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Crownwahley(m): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

What have you bought for your own mother? Wrapper?

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Crownwahley(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

What have you bought for your own mother? Wrapper?

Enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by adelekeaka: 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
If you don't know now you know...........Juicy

mightyhazell:
it was all a dream,. I used to read word up magazines.. salt n pepa n heavy d up in the limousines,.. hanging pictures on my wall,.. every Saturday rap attack Mr magic Marley mall... I let ma tape rock till my tape pop,.smoking weed n bamboo ,sipping on private stock, way back, when I had the red n black lumberjack n a hat to match...

Christopher Wallace, aka notorious BIG :Pit was all a dream,. I used to read word up magazines.. salt n pepa n heavy d up in the limousines,.. hanging pictures on my wall,.. every Saturday rap attack Mr magic Marley mall... I let ma tape rock till my tape pop,.smoking weed n bamboo ,sipping on private stock, way back, when I had the red n black lumberjack n a hat to match...

Christopher Wallace, aka notorious BIG
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Dollarship(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
Mom be like you think you are deceiving me you are doing yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by abdulrazak07(m): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

See bad Belle pple... never learn to encourage a good deed.

U can also sell drug and do other fraudulent business as well to buy ur mum a car ( that is if u will ever do)

Stupid goat!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Owaincouncil: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
How are we sure that he actually bought it for his mum and not for himself.
Just asking.
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by mumychi: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
there are many products it all depends on what you are suffering from. but please kindly call us on the number 08035380985

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Mydazz(m): 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
God bless your hustle bro,...... between why is mama looking like something is fishy here?

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
Nice, why ain't she smiling though

She's uncomfortable because she knows her boy is into illegal stuff. Yahoo, probably. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work / Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? / Man Weds Dead Wife In Ebonyi (find Out Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.