Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' (46830 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by kenx1(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:
After all the money you made through drug and other fraudulent business all you could get your mom is this second hand tokunbo under 500k trash,, really?

Shame on you young man

Show us the one u bought for your mom...... If not only heartbreaks f... O... O.. L

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by gabpaul: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:
After all the money you made through drug and other fraudulent business all you could get your mom is this second hand tokunbo under 500k trash,, really?

Shame on you young man
First of all u be bad belle angry... Secondly that car you seeing should worth nothing less than 1.5 mil (Second Hand) that's a Toyota MUSCLE Niqqa.
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by alfredfrddy(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
Nice, why ain't she smiling though
She doesn't understand why he was taking a selfie to post on the inaned.
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Centcanada: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2018
Whether the car is second hand or third hand, car is car. So far is not a Yahoo guy, am happy for him. Bad belly no good eeeeee!
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by SUNDICOS(m): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man
ordinary bagger like you.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by fscream(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man
You certainly need a serious psych evaluation. I'll suggest you make it asap before you enter street properly

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by ClassRep001: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2018
SUNDICOS:
ordinary bagger like you.
Dey find who go kill you up and down
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by tonididdy(m): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
nairaland is beginning to lose its value, a yahoo boy buys his mother a car, then this hit front page..... As in i don't get how is that suppose to be a news now?

what's wrong in you?
where in the post was it confirmed he is a yahoo boy?
you must be a yahoo boy to know one?
just celebrate success, envy will take you nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by tasceige(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2018
itsCornie:

Pls tell him ooo,I wonder why Nigerians find it difficult appreciating people

What will be, will be..
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by neonly: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by ehinorlive: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2018
congratulation to you young man.

I believe u will do more for ur mom by the grace of God. those condenming you think everyone is like them.
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by alexiseagle: 9:11am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man
jealousy

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Akinowon123(m): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2018
You are very stupid. who u don help before, person do finish remember him mama u still dey talk trash. shey u even get mama self. I dont think she is still alive. foolish fool
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Toboye(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

Which one you don buy your Mama. Haters
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by juseto: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2018
Nice one dude
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Barzinime(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2018
SMH at your Stup*****
lanaVello:

Post your own.
At least he remembered his momma,can't say the same bout most youths out there
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by HIPROFILE(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

Yes it is much better he got under 500k ride for his mum than you who would spent such Amount on olosho..

walahi you be munchopi

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Topshow2010(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin Congrats to the mom.... Mothers would never reject their own, whether he's a criminal or a pr0stitute... All na children... Onye muo etufukwala...

Gbam! So true
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by SUNDICOS(m): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Dey find who go kill you up and down
far from me?
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by cmrendowed(f): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man
You this attention seeker, poor mannerless bigot that car under 500k bet you are on drugs and where is the bicycle � you have bought for your Mama
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Viruscod3d: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man
you must be from one thick village .. its quite evident no member of ur family has ever priced a car talkless of buying .. see clean car wey this village man dey call under 500k trash
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by baroun04(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

Get a life, I pray God have mercy on you remember you so that you will not infect people with your frustration on peace loving people on NL
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by frozen70(f): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

Ungrateful element, your type has even forgotten who gave birth to you after carrying you for 9 months.
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by astute28: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
[quote author=ClassRep001 post=68967884] After all the money you made through drug and other fraudulent business all you could get your mom is this second hand tokunbo under 500k trash,, really?

Shame on you young man [/quote lol
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
Wow, this makes a whole lot of sense. Our own turn dey come fosho
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
nairaland is beginning to lose its value, a yahoo boy buys his mother a car, then this hit front page..... As in i don't get how is that suppose to be a news now?
I did not read anything relating to yahoo here, must it be yahoo? we still have Nigeria guys doing legit business. please be positive
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Ekenemma42: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rachelsblog:
The prayer of every mother is to see her child progress, But the Joy of every mother is when your child doesn't forget you... And a Nigerian man just proved that, Kenny Ekwe is really excited after getting his Mom a Car as appreciation for being the best Mom ever, The imo state born who's is based in France says she was the only person that stood by him when everyone rejected him..

Congrats to mama..

See More photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/it-has-been-my-dream-man-celebrates-as.html

nice one bro.I pray God gives me my own money to buy for my mum too
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Yoshy: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

I bet you still beg you momma for food and pocket money, idiat grin
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by rayobaba(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
I ended up reading different bashing of classrep001.
Classrep001 deserves more bash.
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by godson4u79(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
You are a bastard.. Go and hustle your own and let us see.omo ale jati jati

ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Victor171: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
My guy forget NA him get the ride ...that woman if drive ,,any way good. Mama
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Collinsowen: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
which one u don by for your mama??
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real / Man Weds Dead Wife In Ebonyi (find Out Why) / Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.