Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Quesytion. Will God Understand And Forgive Me If..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quesytion. Will God Understand And Forgive Me If..... (289 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quesytion. Will God Understand And Forgive Me If..... by Chelseafan99: 1:51am On Jul 01, 2018
Hello Guys..my name is Frank, originally Akwa Ibom but based in Abuja. I was born with a mild form of tourrete syndrom. This came with a lot of shit i really would not like to recall..but in my early twenties i developed schizotypal personality disorder. and of recent TMAU. TMAU is a rare disorder , as a consequence i have been living in isolation for three years.

Of recent i have become a victim of witchcraft attack by both family and friends alike. I am not homeless, was asked to leave by my landlord for obvious reasons and have been living in a hotel ever since. Avoiding people and public places. I stay months indoors. I am not looking for sympathy or emotional drama, im going straight to the point. God sees all this and knows my predicament. If i commit suicide will God forgive me and let me into heaven, given the mental and psychological trauma i am forced to endure on a daily bases. Will God understand and forgive me?
Re: Quesytion. Will God Understand And Forgive Me If..... by hakeem4(m): 2:04am On Jul 01, 2018
You don’t need to commit suicide. Just try and change environment, meet new friends, travel and learn new things
Re: Quesytion. Will God Understand And Forgive Me If..... by Chelseafan99: 2:15am On Jul 01, 2018
hakeem4:
You don’t need to commit suicide. Just try and change environment, meet new friends, travel and learn new things

Yes true you are right. Lets say its someone else. If that person actually commits what will be his fate?
Re: Quesytion. Will God Understand And Forgive Me If..... by hakeem4(m): 2:16am On Jul 01, 2018
Chelseafan99:

Yes true you are right. Lets say its someone else. If that person actually commits what will be his fate?
he’d be gone forever, there’s no life after death
Re: Quesytion. Will God Understand And Forgive Me If..... by PROPHETmichael: 2:30am On Jul 01, 2018
He will ask you two questions

GOD: Can you give life?

YOU: No

GOD: Then why did you take It?

You: Due to my predicament etc

GOD: Have you not heard that my grace is sufficient unto you? (He will then show you a live broadcast in 3D of millions of people on earth who are going through worst situation than you but are still grateful etc)

You: errrm errrm

God: Luci, collect this one

You: crying and begging for a second chance.

May the peace of the Lord rest upon you and may he show you mercy and heal you of all your infirmities in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Exploits Of Faith, Part 3 / Frank Edwards - Mma Mma (dance Video) / Jingle Production For Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.