Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer (820 Views)

Say A Prayer And A Birthday Wish For Me Fams,Friends And Followers / TOUCHING STORY:- The Life I Didn’t Wish For (episode 14, 15, & 16) / TOUCHING STORY:- The Life I Didn’t Wish For (episode 13) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by lekkxydinho: 5:05am On Jul 01, 2018
Hurray, ladies and gents, welcome to the birthday of the legendary writer. Larrysun.

The author of, Black Maria, Brand of Cain, and other exciting stories.

Drop a birthday wish for him here.

Hbd to him from Lekkxydinho.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by souloho19(m): 5:19am On Jul 01, 2018
Happy Birthday to a Noble Genius. As you continue to inspire us may your source of inspiration never run dry
Have fun boss!!!
More Blessing!
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by toluxad(f): 5:32am On Jul 01, 2018
Haven't read any of his books yet, but I av a feeling he's a great writer. Hbd to him all the way
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by Anigreat: 5:41am On Jul 01, 2018
shocked

Happy birthday to you sir, I pray that the skill you have cultivated will work well for you; you will eat in plenty and be satisfied. As it is your birthday today, you will never know lack, you will never be found wanting when it is time to write, and your ink of glory will never run dry.

We your fans don't need cake, the best you could give to us today is updating BLACK MARIA!

Once again Happy birthday LarrySun!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by TheBlessedMAN: 6:09am On Jul 01, 2018
Happy birthday to you boss.

I woke up in this temperature-lowic morning wondering why the
birds were so party-ly dressed
and why the goats were bleating excitedly.

The flowers were also blossoming
like never before. The dogs were
barking out their lungs excitedly. The
chickens also couldn't hide their
excitements as they were
crowing loudly everywhere. Even
the snakes weren't left out, their
hissing sounds could be heard
from sambisa away. I thought
have heard it all until I heard the
roaring sound of a Lion from
forests away. I then began to
question myself, wondering with
my humanic brain, in a desperate attempt to
figure out what could have
provoked the unusual
excitements of this non-
homosapiens. But I later found
out that they were just
celebrating the birthday of a rare
gem in the name of Larrysun.

I then said to myself, if
animals could feel and celebrate
the birth of my boss-man like
this, then who am I, that I can't
borrow Megabite from Mtn and
send him a birthday wish on
here?

So here I come my
boss. Happy birthday to you once
again. May God grant u all the
alluring things ur heart ever
craved for.

Don't light a candle,( cos it can't produce enough smoke.)

but I want you to go to that filling station near your area, especially the one that doesn't sell fuel during scarcity of fuel.

Move closer to a fuel pump, light a cigarette, raise
it close to ur chest, close ur eyes and
take a silent breath, make a silent un-petrolic wish,
and trust in God to make it come to pass very
soon in abundance like the amount of smoke you see after lighting that cigarette.

Do have fun Boss.

Welcome to your birthday...
From your Shangoic bro, Theblessedman

8 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by sheba222(f): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2018
hapi bday dear,as u celebrate ur day joy,goodhealth,wisdom,increase shall b ur portion. more ink to ur pen.hapi bbbbbbdayyyyy
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by SARZ2: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
happy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by LarrySun(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:

excitements as they were
provoked the unusual
excitements of this non-
out that they were just

here?

So here I come my
craved for.

but I want you to go to that filling station near your area, especially the one that doesn't sell fuel during scarcity of fuel.

soon in abundance like the amount of smoke you see after lighting that cigarette.

Do have fun Boss.

Wow! This is the best birthday message I've received today. God bless you, brother. God bless you.
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by LarrySun(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
lekkxydinho:
Hurray, ladies and gents, welcome to the birthday of the legendary writer. Larrysun.

The author of, Black Maria, Brand of Cain, and other exciting stories.

Drop a birthday wish for him here.

Hbd to him from Lekkxydinho.
Awwwwww! Thank you so much!
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by LarrySun(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
souloho19:
Happy Birthday to a Noble Genius. As you continue to inspire us may your source of inspiration never run dry
Have fun boss!!!
More Blessing!
Thanks boss. I remain loyal.
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by LarrySun(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
toluxad:
Haven't read any of his books yet, but I av a feeling he's a great writer. Hbd to him all the way
Thank you, dear.
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by LarrySun(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Happy birthday to you sir, I pray that the skill you have cultivated will work well for you; you will eat in plenty and be satisfied. As it is your birthday today, you will never know lack, you will never be found wanting when it is time to write, and your ink of glory will never run dry.

We your fans don't need cake, the best you could give to us today is updating BLACK MARIA!

Once again Happy birthday LarrySun!

Thank you, brother.
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by LarrySun(m): 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
sheba222:
hapi bday dear,as u celebrate ur day joy,goodhealth,wisdom,increase shall b ur portion. more ink to ur pen.hapi bbbbbbdayyyyy
Thanks dear.
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by LarrySun(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
SARZ2:
happy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthday
Thanks a lot.
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by Celsony: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
LarrySun:
Thanks a lot.
Happy Birthday to you Mr. Larry God bless ur new age...
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by Nickymezor(f): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Happi bufday Larrysun.many fruitful years ahead
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by Flakins(f): 6:21am On Jul 02, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:

excitements as they were
provoked the unusual
excitements of this non-
out that they were just

here?

So here I come my
craved for.

Do have fun Boss.

tbm uare somting else. Petrolic wish bawo cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by Born2Breed(f): 6:53am On Jul 02, 2018
Happy Birthday
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by collins1895: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hapi birthday larry....more grace,favour n blessings....sorry is late
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by skubido(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
hbd, jah bless ya new age
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Wisdom and good wealth shall be yours. long life and prosperity
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by Fazemood(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Happy Birthday Mr.Larrysun. Live Long brother
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by lekkxydinho: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
LarrySun:
Awwwwww! Thank you so much!
you Are Welcome
Re: Happy Birthday, Larrysun. Click Here To Drop A HBD Wish For The Legendary Writer by Tolulopefinest(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Happy Birthday Larrysun.
#The great writer.
Your intelligence is indisputable.
#Author of Black Maria.
Live Long and Enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

That Battlefield With Thoughts For Warriors. / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / Meant To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.