Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi (87289 Views)

Woman Shows Dress Her Husband Ordered For Her And What She Got (Photos) / Patek Philippe: World Most Expensive Watch Sells For ₦11.2Billion In Switzerland / How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by dangotesmummy: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2018
dingbang:
So she is now romancing you so that you will buy new one for her... cheesy
this woman is a shrewd business woman. Very smart move to impress mr husband. She will retrieve that money times 2 wink

If you know you know.

Argue with your transformer. I'm going to shosh tongue
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Lexusgs430: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2018
And why would someone spend 200K on a wig? That she might remove in 2 weeks, or it starts to smell like fowl yansh......
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2018
When black gal go stop all this fake tins. Costing the economy over. 2 b dols per year og which 99% is paid for by a man
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Erums(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2018
Madam fine,, husband handsome...
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2018
Amarabae:
Business sense

Hi.

Please I would like to know u if u don't mind. May we inbox privately therefore?
Thank you
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Guvnato(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] JUST NEGODU
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by udysweet(f): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2018
Way to go girl. I hav sold several bracelets taken off my hands, sold and earrings I wore out while trying to advertise others I had to sell, the lady insisted on the one on my ears. Or is it necklace. My sister you are the real mvp. Sell it and go and wear another, sell that one too if someone else wants �

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by dingbang(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2018
dangotesmummy:
this woman is a shrewd business woman. Very smart move to impress mr husband. She will retrieve that money times 2 wink

If you know you know.

Argue with your transformer. I'm going to shosh tongue
na play I dey play na.. Una no go allow me rest for this nairaland sef..

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by akahi: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2018
They need cash ... I think.www.akahinews.com
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by virago(f): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2018
NyenwePHC:
angry
Wife dressing like an olosho wearing an ankle chain without a wedding the ring in her ring-finger, is that one a wife?

I think that's the buyer
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Almunjid(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2018
Na so she broke reach?

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by ogolomachi(f): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2018
Colourich:
Fast and easy.
reliable and safe.... who goes around with such cash nowadays?
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Cyriloha(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2018
You even know the name seff
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by bayelsa1son(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2018
Hotel presidential Port Harcourt
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by winkmart: 9:51am On Jul 01, 2018
Power couple... See how he advertised his wife's business
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by azimibraun: 9:52am On Jul 01, 2018
kestolove95:
Horse tail for 200K, how much cum b full horse?
word!!! Classic.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by SalamRushdie: 9:52am On Jul 01, 2018
The wife looks okay
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Born2Breed(f): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2018
Bhelamblog:
These are Serious Business Couple, A man has just revealed how his dear wife pulled off her wig and sold it infront in The Middle of the Road, after someone asked for it..
According to him, the wife sells the Wig, so it wasn't so hard to sell the one she was wearing, They sold it for N200k.

But Irrespective, How Would You feel If your wife do this?

See Aftermath of the whole saga below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/woman-pulls-off-her-wig-sells-it-for.html

See advert sense.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by gonkin(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2018
Which kind lie be this one at the beginning of the month. Na because of u person dey carry 200k dey waka.

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by jaxxy(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2018
LaDolceVida:
Who gives 200k on the spot

I guess when u see exactly wat u want u pay anything for it. Maybe luck or coincidence
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2018
So ogbuefi Don marry?
Electronics engineering unn.
That's good. So very good.
He has always fallen for very fair babes.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by bigbang: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2018
This is purely marketing strategies from the husband.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by AskProf: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2018
dingbang:
So she is now romancing you so that you will buy new one for her... cheesy

Did you even read the story?

The woman sells the wig.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by 12345baba(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2018
kestolove95:
Horse tail for 200K, how much cum b full horse?
hahaha na only bihari fit answer this your question
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Skmoda360(m): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2018
What is this on front page of nairaland this Sunday morning? cry cry cry cry

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by KevinDein: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2018
sassysure:
So ogbuefi Don marry?
Electronics engineering unn.
That's good. So very good.
He has always fallen for very fair babes.
Most dark guys fall for light skinned girls...
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2018
Almunjid:
Na so she broke reach?
No,she is not broke. It's called being biz smart.
Anybody into fashion biz is guilty of that. During the time I was into jewerlies and accessories, I sell the ones on my body more
I think people believe that the ones u use are more original. By the way
U wouldn't want to know the guy's background.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by GlobalGisting(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2018
This is the type of woman I want to Marry. I once pulled off my shirt and sold it right in a party. And my friends were callin me names. I'm a diehard business man. Come into my house and desire anything, I sell it instanta. Come tomao and it's been replaced. No time for strangle hold on any property.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2018
Check the second pics well
is DAT not BUHARI at d back of dat bus
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by harmbhrosz(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2018
Almunjid:
Na so she broke reach?
Otondo.....she sells hair, that's the business she does and that's her shop
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Abagworo(m): 10:05am On Jul 01, 2018
Advert stunt.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Chibest2000(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2018
Nice business �� thumb up to the lady..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Reacts To Calvin Klein Boxers Of N22,000 He Saw At A Supermaket (Photo) / Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.