Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi (87481 Views)

Woman Shows Dress Her Husband Ordered For Her And What She Got (Photos) / Patek Philippe: World Most Expensive Watch Sells For ₦11.2Billion In Switzerland / How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by ubox: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Olalan:
Business wise she's smart, but me wonder how a really financially prudent person would purchase a wig for 200k.
It's Hilton Abuja
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by HoodBillionaire: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
i go sell my laptop 1million
who go buy
maye full naija o
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by linearity: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
KingLennon:
A woman putting on 200k on her head. Abeg how many bags of cement be that? grin

Enough to plaster 3 bedroom duplex inside & outside!

Some fit even remain to start or even finish the flooring join.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Biggybambam2: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
This lady is very beautiful

Oga, tell her to go with low cut instead of using wig.

She is B-E-A-utiful!
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Blackfire(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
KingLennon:

200,000(for the hair) divided by 2,500 (for a bag of cement )...

You do the maths
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by ChristineC: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
What's wrong with your natural hair?
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by monte231(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
I like women who are pretty & witty!
KingLennon:
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
Business strategy lipsrsealed
She may or may not have sold the wig.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by lazeal: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Olalan:
Business wise she's smart, but me wonder how a really financially prudent person would purchase a wig for 200k.
Change your mindset. The fact that you can't does not mean someone out there cant either.

This kind of mindset can hinder you from attaining some financial threshold, trust me. The MMM apocalypse really revealed the amount of money out there if you can position yourself, then add Evans exploit... not supporting crimes though but what I am saying is that many of us didn't know what is possible prior to these happenings.

Always tell yourself, there is money out there.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by jclassiq(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
dingbang:
So she is now romancing you so that you will buy new one for her... cheesy

oga read between the lines ok. that is their shop they are inside and they sell wigs ok?
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by jclassiq(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
i love abuja to a fault. there is money in abuja and ppl are not scared to spend it
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by adecz: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
Sweet hustle....

Some ppl are just money miss road.

200k for 'belgium' hair. shocked shocked shocked

I hail the hair dealer, an asset to hussy!! cool cool cool
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by TrumpDonald2: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
NyenwePHC:
angry
Wife dressing like an olosho wearing an ankle chain without a ring in her ring-finger, is that one a wife?
Bro, are you a detective? You done already scan her fingers.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Jossycare: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Madam I like your business sense oooo.thumbs
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by austyn0(m): 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

shocked
Even if I have the whole money in the world, I'll never purchase something as expensive as that. I'm too stingy to buy that.
You can buy it for business,, since you sell the product....
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by SIRKAY98(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Soory is your name, sorry is your name
Wetin b your name?

ddslt, frltd
Ssmrd?
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
No wonder she doesn't like the guy at all
I saw the way she was looking at the other guy
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Cherishdiva18: 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nawa oo
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Dasherz(f): 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
u need to meet an on the spot buyer .. either by transfer or cash
LaDolceVida:
Who gives 200k on the spot
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by CDCEO001: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
She looks like a scary ghost 👻 wearing the wig. She definitely looks human without the wig.
Dear black women, what happened to your natural hair?
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by harmbhrosz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Almunjid:

Hmm, OK Mr know all. For r to remove r own wig and sell means say she desperately need Cash.
Who u dey call otondo?
I will call you Otondo because you be confirm Otondo.

Go read up again and look for this phrase "She told her she sells"
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Almunjid(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
harmbhrosz:
I will call you Otondo because you be confirm Otondo.

Go read up again and look for this phrase "She told her she sells"
Go read down again and Iook for the phrase "she is broke". Lol
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by harmbhrosz(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Almunjid:

Go read down again and Iook for the phrase "she is broke". Lol
go sleep jooor

Next time read and comprehend before your jump to comment
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by CaptainFM1: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bros do you have a plot of land or a housing property? If not, you can see that your life worth is on her head!
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by MarieSucre(f): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
All of that your wife wore Christian mother blouse and did not out make up, how many of you are faithful to them? angry
NyenwePHC:
angry
Wife dressing like an olosho wearing an ankle chain without a ring in her ring-finger, is that one a wife?

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Almunjid(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
donbenie:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with her removing a wig and selling it and it gets zero to do with being desperately out of cash..
She's a wig SELLER,a walking advert for her products..that there is what being street smart is all about,seeing an opportunity and grabbing it,she might have gotten it for 50k and is presented with an opportunity to get 200k for it..#STREETCREDIBILITY
Ok, I agree with u
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Switup: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
kessling:

You have eyes but cannot see
You have a brain but what use is it
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Almunjid(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
harmbhrosz:
go sleep jooor
Next time read and comprehend before your jump to comment
Lol, She is broke. I will say it again and again. Na me u dey tell make i go sleep?

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by harmbhrosz(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Almunjid:

Lol, She is broke. I will say it again and again.
Na me u dey tell make i go sleep?
sleep is obviously catching you so go and sleep
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Almunjid(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
harmbhrosz:
sleep is obviously catching you so go and sleep
She is broke. Lol
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by nigeria005(m): 12:52am On Jul 02, 2018
kessling:

You have eyes but cannot see You have a brain but what use is it
nor abuse debanj ooo grin
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by dochenaj: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
NyenwePHC:
angry
Do you know sometimes when you take a picture. Your left hand and your right hand are reversed like in a mirror. While I appreciate your detective vision, but without seeing the other hand, you never can tell if the ring is on the other hand and the image was reversed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Reacts To Calvin Klein Boxers Of N22,000 He Saw At A Supermaket (Photo) / I Need Pics Of Ghana Weaving / Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.