Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi (87485 Views)

Woman Shows Dress Her Husband Ordered For Her And What She Got (Photos) / Patek Philippe: World Most Expensive Watch Sells For ₦11.2Billion In Switzerland / How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by harmbhrosz(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2018
sassysure:

No,she is not broke. It's called being biz smart.
Anybody into fashion biz is guilty of that. During the time I was into jewerlies and accessories, I sell the ones on my body more
I think people believe that the ones u use are more original. By the way
U wouldn't want to know the guy's background.
I still don't even understand why people couldn't comprehend what was posted here, she's into hair business and that is her shop na
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Rejoice5000(f): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2018
kestolove95:
Horse tail for 200K, how much cum b full horse?
hahahaha i can't believe dis coming from a woman.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:09am On Jul 01, 2018
Amarabae:
Business sense

This ibo girl, you too fine walahi!

I want you to be my womans.

Pls send me your account number, so I can you my seriousness gaskiya
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Ishilove: 10:09am On Jul 01, 2018
Lies
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by KardinalZik(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2018
she looks prettier on her natural hair.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2018
correctguy0900:

Hi.

Please I would like to know u if u don't mind. May we inbox privately therefore?
Thank you
For what therefore?
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by vertueptime: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2018
Over to skull miners , how much is human head, i dnt think its up to 200k based on reports on NL, one thing i hardly see malo girls kill themselves over, though the have longer hair, come and beat me
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Yankee101: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2018
Dirty and nasty all around. I pity women who need to enhance their hair with another's just to feel beautiful. You ARE ALREADY BEAUTIFUL!
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2018
Chukwudi4naija:
For what therefore?

Want to know u I said it earlier.

If u don't like the idea then we also cool. �
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by loluadebayo: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2018
he did not say wifey. he said madam. so I'm not bothered
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by oluwasegun007(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2018
I guess that what she's into..
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2018
KevinDein:

Most dark guys fall for light skinned girls...
Are u from the dark side?

Fair girls are mostly admired by all colors

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2018
loluadebayo:
he did not say wifey. he said madam. so I'm not bothered
That is the wife.
My husband addresses me so when taking about me to people.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by realmindz: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2018
And France beat Argentina grin
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Kykyblaze(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2018
And she paid 200k without pricing
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2018
She is even calling the wife, 'Madam'.

All these she-males sef. Your wife is your wife, you do not call her 'Madam'

And why the heck is she wearing ankle ring and showing bleached thighs when you are not dressed in sweat pants ?

If you are dressed in corporate, your 'madam' should dress corporate. If you are in rugged jeans, your wife can go crazy casual.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by EweduAfonja(f): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2018
kestolove95:
Horse tail for 200K, how much cum b full horse?

ask her Oooo...

na her money shaaa
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2018
Women dey try o. Scalp infections could be transferred from person to person through sharing of wig.

You can get infected through any means.Exposure to people or pets who have an infection. Inanimate objects can also transmit some microbes.

Pre-existing skin diseases affecting the scalp, like scalp psoriasis, scalp acne or seborrheic dermatitis can be transferred to another through caps, head ties and extensions.

Poor hygiene, profuse perspiration, especially when the sweat cannot escape may cause skin irritation and itching hence providing a moist conditions for microbes to thrive.

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2018
NyenwePHC:
>sad
Wife dressing like an olosho wearing an ankle chain without a wedding the ring in her ring-finger, is that one a wife?

Haaaaa! Wat is wrong in putting on an anklet Choi I weak Ni.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by daddysgal2015: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2018
na wah o. all dis fake news sef
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by shilexholly(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2018
She just sold her eleda..... �
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
Goes to show you can slay and still have sense shocked

My kinda lady...... I'm rich and gat lottsa hustle, I just need a lady like this, if you are one, hollla...... No jokers pls cool

Guy, go out and look for your woman don't wait for holla, before a pretentious jezebel hollas. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by manu1: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2018
Eco99:

An he came to shamelessly share d story on social media

Anumpama

So your wife is a living Mannequin

One day som1 will compliment her bumbum
And she will sell it too
And go to the shop to get another one..

All this big body small brain people sef
Kai

#Eco99#
IMAGINE! That wig cannot cost more than 15 thousand. This is nothing but marketing for gullible people. Pure lies. And the person who bought it had conveniently budgeted 200k just in case for that day? Come on !
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by nelll2: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2018
rationalmind:

Looks like a marketing gimmick
I'm sure it is not. A friend of mine bought one for 150k in my presence. And I was like shocked
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by lokito: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2018
Just carry 200k (People house rent) buy smelling hair
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Eagba(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2018
Olalan:
Business wise she's smart, but me wonder how a really financially prudent person would purchase a wig for 200k.
you think that 80% of nigerian are prudent?
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by Tocheagle(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2018
she is beautiful without it

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by sauceEEP(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2018
That must be queenzhair outlet.... But wait o! Ordinary wig for 200k? Queenfav come and explain...
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by motionz: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2018
Olalan:
Business wise she's smart, but me wonder how a really financially prudent person would purchase a wig for 200k.
Of u no get money....hode your face
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by davillian(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2018
Mobile market.
Re: Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2018
Amarabae:
Business sense
I always rush to check your pics.

Your beautiful face dey melt my heart. Chai! Your husband dey enjoy o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Reacts To Calvin Klein Boxers Of N22,000 He Saw At A Supermaket (Photo) / I Need Pics Of Ghana Weaving / Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.