Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon (46560 Views)

"Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns In Red And Black In Monaco(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by ipobarethieves: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mklancee:
[/quote] undecided[quote author=Mklancee post=68993020]
why not?Is fat a sin?Is he blind b4 details married?
Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by paparazzi1987(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
who are these people.
Are they Nigerians or Corruptians grin
Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Lexusgs430: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Marriage is not for kids......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by DWJOBScom(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
I don't doubt the constant interference from the Obasanjo's son's mum.

This is painful abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by madridguy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Let them settle outside social media jare.

3 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Deltatoto: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mklancee:

E get any man when go cherish that fat old woman?
e get toetoe when sweet reach far girls own

5 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by farem: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
That Obasanjo son is a kid or under juju. His mother did everything to stop him From marrying that girl, but he was caged.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
Haha, she nor fit press him neck as he small so

2 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by GavelSlam: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
The guy annoys me.

If you weren't willing to be with her you shouldn't have.

It's traumatic what you are putting her through.

I know as men, especially Nigerian men, we are often insatiable. But you signed to be devoted to her.

She may have her faults as everyone does but so far, your allegations appear watery.

I really don't like how this plays in public.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Alariiwo: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
perdollar:
just like every other Yoruba girl, u r not a wife material dts y ur men rush over to d east to marry our women. she looks like bleached hippopotamus

You lots have no respect for women.. hardly will you see a Yoruba guy trash Igbo girls the way you people do online.

It's shameful

2 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by GavelSlam: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
PRESENTATION:
Haha, she nor fit press him neck as he small so

Smh.

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by kalu61(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
Honestly the man married out of convenience. The lady fat jare but the smelly is what I don't understand. She no de watch her tools

2 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
mankand:
So you mean despite how the father joined to loot this country, he did nothing for his son?

His father is a control freak, I read on the newspaper that he stays in father's house and is being paid 150k working for Obasanjo according to his mother. I think the marriage was to protect both parents interest.

4 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
mankand:
So you mean despite how the father joined to loot this country, he did nothing for his son?
The guy no look tu.sh for my eyes.Na so obj first son take divorce one oba daughter in the allegation that she was sleeping with his (Obasanjo)father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
GavelSlam:
The guy annoys me.

I know as men, especially Nigerian men, we are often insatiable. But you signed to be devoted to her.

She may have her faults as everyone does but so far, your allegations appear watery.

Bro, he was forced to marry her by Obasanjo himself, who strip him of everything if he disobey. The story was published in the news paper a month back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
GavelSlam:
The guy annoys me.

Bro, he was forced to marry her by Obasanjo himself, who strip him of everything if he disobey. The story was published in the news paper a month ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by GavelSlam: 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
BiggyB242:

Bro, he was forced to marry her by Obasanjo himself, who strip him of everything if he disobey. The story was published in the news paper a month back.

That might be the case but it makes him less than a man if he has to be dictated to.

Even if they did, why couldn't he make up his mind and stick to it?

Why make the woman lose her dignity?

This is not right at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
ipobarethieves:
undecidedwhy not?Is fat a sin?Is he blind b4 details married?
No one love fat wives. You only marry them for the money
Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
Deltatoto:
e get toetoe when sweet reach far girls own
Sweet with bad odour?
Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by patexcool(f): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
this what happens when the rich married to get richer.
political marriage �����
Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by zudozz: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
if no be Nigeria money wey him gorrila looking papa steal who wan carry this one go Monaco for honeymoon? What can he achieve on his own??
Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Deltatoto: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mklancee:

Sweet with bad odour?
toetoe when no get bad odour no be toetoe if I pull pant I expect that smell it gives me joy
Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
Deltatoto:
toetoe when no get bad odour no be toetoe if I pull pant I expect that smell it gives me joy
Fat girls that can't turn in bed. How do manage to enjoy it with them
Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by room089: 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
When I tell am to marry Nwamaikpe she refuse say Obj pikin.

Now see ....
Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Ikpongiton: 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
Some of these looters no dey epp dem pikin. Tinubu first born self hin life be no get head
it is poisonous to feed your children with stolen or blood money
Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
patexcool:
this what happens when the rich married to get richer.

political marriage �����
This is not about the rich marrying the rich.
It is about marrying a fat girl who refuses to accept her role as a wife that should be kept at home alone
Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Ikpongiton: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
he thought that you are a virgin.but when he found out that the hole between your legs is worst than a badly maintained bore hole,he was irritated and disappointed and that is all.and meanwhile davido and chioma are having it in a big way
Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Ikpongiton: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
mankand:
ill gotten wealth does not bring prosperity
Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by tballeyy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
It was Obasojo that confused the guy, move on to did the Wedding for his son, Obasanjo is a confused for himself
Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Ikpongiton: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Praktikals:
Maybe the hole was bigger than he bargained for
she lied to him that she is a virgin.now see what lies can cause

1 Like

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by TEYA: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Soldiers Recovered From Boko Haram During Clearance Operation In Borno. / Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN / Ateke Tom Hosts Nyesom Wike In His Okochiri Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.