Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Warning To All Christians. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To All Christians. (2714 Views)

Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 6:35am On Jul 01, 2018
ALL CHRISTIANS WOULD DO WELL TO LEARN TO AVOID SUCH THREADS AS THOSE OPENED BY ATHEISTS. THEY DONT WANT TO LEARN AND INDEED CAN NEVER LEARN FROM YOU ABOUT GOD. ALL THEY SEEK IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO RIDICULE YOU AND YOUR FAITH.

BE WISE AS A SERPENT MY BRETHREN. IGNORE SUCH THREADS AS THESE

NOTICE THE NUMBER OF ANTI CHRISTIAN THREADS THAT HAVE FLOODED THE RELIGION SECTION TODAY BEING SUNDAY.

ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE FIGHTING YOU AND ALL YOU STAND FOR.

WHEN YOU SEE SUCH THREADS, DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO COMMENT ON THEM BUT RATHER IGNORE THEM AND MOVE ON TO MORE PROFITABLE THINGS AS YOU FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH.

LET HE WHO HAS EARS, HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS SAYING

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2018
Take heed.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Christians. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2018
Hmmm what is the turning to
Re: Warning To All Christians. by NPComplete: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2018
Lol waste of time. You will even be the first person to comment on the thread. No be you?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Christians. by HappyPagan: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2018
lmfao.... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Christians. by HappyPagan: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2018
Red fonts. All caps. The intent of this post is clear.

Rally the troops, my guy. Where you can't have your way, claim you are being persecuted. More Christian posts than anti-Christian posts hit frontpage on Nairaland. There are more Christians on Nairaland than any other religion. No atheist or pagan post has hit front page this year.

But na una dey persecuted. lmfao.

Butterflyleo:
ALL CHRISTIANS WOULD DO WELL TO LEARN TO AVOID SUCH THREADS AS THOSE OPENED BY ATHEISTS. THEY DONT WANT TO LEARN AND INDEED CAN NEVER LEARN FROM YOU ABOUT GOD. ALL THEY SEEK IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO RIDICULE YOU AND YOUR FAITH.

NOTICE THE NUMBER OF ANTI CHRISTIAN THREADS THAT HAVE FLOODED THE RELIGION SECTION TODAY BEING SUNDAY.

WHEN YOU SEE SUCH THREADS, DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO COMMENT ON THEM BUT RATHER IGNORE THEM AND MOVE ON TO MORE PROFITABLE THINGS AS YOU FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Christians. by spartan117(m): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2018
Very true.

In my interactions with many atheists on this forum I've noticed a very strong and concentrated deep seated pure hatred.

This hatred is not directed towards any human in particular, but it's directed at the person of Jesus christ. They hate him so much that they've vowed within themselves to constantly persecute his Church and ridicule him.

These individuals are not atheists, atheists belief in nothing, therefore they have nothing to preach since there is nothing they are trying to save you from.

Rather these individuals are anti christs who are under the influence of the devil. They've become slaves to the devil doing his will.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Christians. by hopefulLandlord: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2018
NPComplete:
Lol waste of time. You will even be the first person to comment on the thread. No be you?

wink You just exposed his humungous level of hypocrisy. Its easy to preach, harder to practice

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2018
For those who so passionately assumed that the focus of this warning is hinged on the persecution of Christians, its sad although not surprising to see that they missed the entire purpose of this.

Christianity is used to persecution and even the scriptures support it. However this thread is to serve as a warning against the intentional deception and forced projections atheists and pagans alike throw around from their wrong and warped understandings of scripture.

My brethren (Christians) ignore such threads as I have already warned and you would do well and grow better with deeper roots in your most holy faith.

Shalom

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Warning To All Christians. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:
ALL CHRISTIANS WOULD DO WELL TO LEARN TO AVOID SUCH THREADS AS THOSE OPENED BY ATHEISTS. THEY DONT WANT TO LEARN AND INDEED CAN NEVER LEARN FROM YOU ABOUT GOD.

WE KNOW ABOUT GOD.
WAIT, HOW DO YOU THINK WE GOT TO THIS POINT?

Butterflyleo:
ALL THEY SEEK IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO RIDICULE YOU AND YOUR FAITH.

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS ARE RIDICULOUS, AND DESERVE TO BE RIDICULED.

Butterflyleo:

BE WISE AS A SERPENT MY BRETHREN.

I GUESS IN YOUR RECORD NOTHING IS WISER THAN THIS ONE SLITHERING GUY WHO GAVE YOUR GREAT GRANDMA THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT.

Butterflyleo:
IGNORE SUCH THREADS AS THESE

WHEN YOU SEE SUCH THREADS, DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO COMMENT ON THEM BUT RATHER IGNORE THEM

THE SUREST WAY TO NEVER KNOW ANYTHING IS TO BE IGNORANT ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Butterflyleo:
MOVE ON TO MORE PROFITABLE THINGS AS YOU FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH.

TO BELIEVE IN NONSENSE IS TO LIMIT YOURSELF TERRIBLY.

5 Likes

Re: Warning To All Christians. by dalaman: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yahweh's mouth piece. Seems you clearly don't like your pet superstitions questioned. Just tell Yahweh that the atheist are mocking and ridiculing you and him so he should shut them up by banning all their accounts and stopping them from logging in.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2018
My brethren they are already confirming my warnings.

God is good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Christians. by ScienceWatch: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:
My brethren they are already confirming my warnings.

God is good.
Many Thanks for the much needed guidance. Your repeated warning about the sly tactics of these atheist SWINE has help us a lot.
I am happy to note that many Christians are taking your wise advice concerning this criminal issue. Christians should bear in mind that Atheism is synonymous with the Gay and Lesbian war against sound socially uplifting principles of Christianity and other religions.

I always have a haughty laugh when smart Christians block the trick questions from Atheists and start asking them to answer questions about the religion called atheism and also respectfully enquire into the reason for atheists insane behaviour prominently displayed when they viciously attack a God they claim never existed.

Psychiatrists at mental asylums say this strange behaviour is common in mental institutions.
Therefore the next sensible thing to ask law-enforcement is, are these atheist SWINE posting their insane ideas into the public from illegal MENTAL ASYLUMS ?

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Many Thanks for the much needed guidance. Your repeated warning about the sly tactics of these atheist SWINE has help us a lot.
I am happy to note that many Christians are taking your wise advice concerning this criminal issue. Christians should bear in mind that Atheism is synonymous with the Gay and Lesbian war against sound socially uplifting principles of Christianity and other religions.

I always have a haughty laugh when smart Christians block the trick questions from Atheists and start asking them to answer questions about the religion called atheism and also respectfully enquire into the reason for atheists insane behaviour prominently displayed when they viciously attack a God they claim never existed.

Psychiatrists at mental asylums say this strange behaviour is common in mental institutions.
Therefore the next sensible thing to ask law-enforcement is, are these atheist SWINE posting their insane ideas into the public from illegal MENTAL ASYLUMS ?

I see you bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Christians. by Ranchhoddas: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
All na format
Who you wan scam now?

6 Likes

Re: Warning To All Christians. by SeedofDavid: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WE KNOW ABOUT GOD.
WAIT, HOW DO YOU THINK WE GOT TO THIS POINT?

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS ARE RIDICULOUS, AND DESERVE TO BE RIDICULED.

I GUESS IN YOUR RECORD NOTHING IS WISER THAN THIS ONE SLITHERING GUY WHO GAVE YOUR GREAT GRANDMA THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT.

THE SUREST WAY TO NEVER KNOW ANYTHING IS TO BE IGNORANT ABOUT EVERYTHING.

TO BELIEVE IN NONSENSE IS TO LIMIT YOURSELF TERRIBLY.

Seun, I believe you are delighted in your foot soldiers. Why not delete rule 2 or make an exception for it in the religious section?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Christians. by superhumanist(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dear op,

Please learn to understand priority.

Instead of you to.warn Christians about:

-fake pastors
-killer herdsmen
-419 churches
-lazy youth syndrome and poverty

These are things truly affecting Christians. But no, atheists are your priority.

receive sense!

Cc felixNomoreSense, AnASS09, Butterfly-lying, 4ever419god.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Christians. by HappyPagan: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
superhumanist:
Dear op,
Cc felixNomoreSense, AnASS09, Butterfly-lying, 4ever419god.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Christians. by sonofthunder: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Spot on sir,

Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 4:57am On Jul 02, 2018
Based on those times I interacted and refrained from interacting with these atheists and Pagans I studied both instances and arrived at one conclusion.

IF YOU IGNORE THEM AND CEASE FROM RESONDING TO THEIR COMMENTS OR IGNORE AND CEASE FROM RESPONDING TO ANY OF THE THREADS THEY OPEN THEY WOULD BECOME IRRELEVANT.

THEY EXIST BECAUSE WE LET THEM. THE MORE WE ENGAGE THEM, THE MORE THEY FEEL RELEVANT AND THE MORE THEY TALK CEASELESSLY.

NOTICE THE THREADS SOME OF THEM DELIBERATELY OPENED FOR SUCH DELIBERATE DECEPTION AND RIDICULE, WHEN IGNORED, IT DIES SO FAST BECAUSE ATHEISTS FIND IT HARD TO HOLD ANY MEANINGFUL DISCUSSION WITH FELLOW ATHEISTS. IT IS NOT SUSTAINABLE!

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN KEEP THEIR INTEREST ARE US THE RELIGIOUS. WITHOUT US, THEY WILL SLOWLY WITHER AND FADE AWAY.

THEY ARE LIKE MOSQUITOES, ALWAYS TRYING TO LET US KNOW THEY ARE HERE WITH THEIR CEASELESS NOISE INTO OUR EARS WHICH IS WHY WE NOW HAVE TO PUT ON A REPELLANT AND THAT REPELLANT IS CALLED "IGNORING THEM" AND NEVER ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE PUSHED OR COERCED BY THEM INTO ENGAGING THEM.

A LOT OF THEM HERE ARE NOT HAPPY WITH ME FOR THIS THREAD AND HAVE SHOWN THEIR DISPLEASURE WITH THEIR BITTER COMMENTS HERE. THEY KNOW THAT IF AND WHEN MY ADVICE HERE IS ADHERED TO BY US CHRISTIANS THEY WILL SUFFER SERIOUS REJECTION AND LONELINESS AND IF YOU NOTICED AS WELL, I HAVE NOT BOTHERED TO RESPOND TO ANY OF THEM OR THEIR COMMENTS. THEY HAVE ALSO DELIBERATELY MENTIONED ME ON OTHER THREADS IN ORDER TO GET ME TO RESPOND THERE ALSO BUT I AM NOT GIVING THEM THAT PLEASURE AS MY NEW MANTRA IS "IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE"

THEY DELIBERATELY TRY TO USE WORDS THEY BELIEVE WOULD HURT YOU ENOUGH TO RESPOND BUT THOSE ARE THE TIMES WHEN WE SHOULD CONSIDER THOSE WORDS AS USELESS AND AS INSIGNIFICANT AS A FART IN A HURRICANE AND THAT IS WHAT I HAVE CHOSEN TO DO AND WILL KEEP DOING.

I AM ENJOYING MYSELF ALREADY AND LOVING THIS METHOD OF INTELLIGENTLY HANDLING THEIR TANTRUMS AGAINST GOD OR US.

MY BRETHREN, SMILE AND IGNORE, THEY ARE PROGRAMMED TO TRY AND STEAL YOUR JOY BUT REMEMBER THAT THE JOY OF THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGHT. GUARD IT! STAND FOR IT! LIVE FOR IT!

MAY GOD GIVE YOU ALL STRENGHT THOSE TIMES YOU WOULD NEED IT.

SHALOM

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Christians. by HappyPagan: 5:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Lmfso. grin cheesy
Re: Warning To All Christians. by superhumanist(m): 6:47am On Jul 02, 2018
HappyPagan:
Lmfso. grin cheesy

Atheists Una dey wicked.

What did you guys do to butterflyleo? All I see is pain and frustration.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Christians. by HappyPagan: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2018
superhumanist:

Atheists Una dey wicked.

I'm a good guy o.. ask the troublemakers... This butthurt that lasted the whole weekend must have spiritual origins.. grin grin

B-leo no ves, God will make a way where there's no way. Shalom Brother. Selah.

rikukukimrimruin - greeting in holy spirit incantation.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2018
Be warned

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Christians. by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Be warned
Please go for treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Brethren the beauty about Life is that it is full to the brim with CHOICES! Yes CHOICES.

There is a time to speak and a time to refrain from speaking. We know as believers that we have always been encouraged to choose that which is good, noble, praiseworthy, kind, edifying, etc and the more I ponder on those words the more I realise that we can deliberately allow certain abrasive situations and abrasive people to bring out the worst in us, or we can choose to avoid such abrasion especially when we know how abrasive such situations or people can be.

Many are out there whose aim is to dull your relationship with Christ and cause you to stumble in your walk with God. NOTHING AND NOBODY SHOULD HAVE THAT LEVEL OF INFLUENCE OVER YOU.

Let every antagonist of your faith keep on with their antagnosim while you focus on the race for the prize of the higher calling in Christ Jesus.

Loving me some Jesus today.

#positivevibesallweek smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Christians. by Goodness4525: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
The problem is not about the existence of God or not,something must have created or control the universe . The problem is that no religion teach,interprete and give the correct information,intention and the will of God,and my ideal observation is that,among all religions,African Pentecostalism is the most deluded,irrational,illusional and most gullible group of religious organization

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Christians. by ScienceWatch: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Brethren the beauty about Life is that it is full to the brim with CHOICES! Yes CHOICES.

There is a time to speak and a time to refrain from speaking. We know as believers that we have always been encouraged to choose that which is good, noble, praiseworthy, kind, edifying, etc and the more I ponder on those words the more I realise that we can deliberately allow certain abrasive situations and abrasive people to bring out the worst in us, or we can choose to avoid such abrasion especially when we know how abrasive such situations or people can be.

Many are out there whose aim is to dull your relationship with Christ and cause you to stumble in your walk with God. NOTHING AND NOBODY SHOULD HAVE THAT LEVEL OF INFLUENCE OVER YOU.

Let every antagonist of your faith keep on with their antagnosim while you focus on the race for the prize of the higher calling in Christ Jesus.

Absolutely Brilliant. You are a shining light in the murky darkness of hate driven Atheism.

I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how he could look up into the heavens and say there is no God.--Abraham Lincoln

A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower. --C.S. Lewis

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Christians. by frank317: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
superhumanist:

Atheists Una dey wicked.

What did you guys do to butterflyleo? All I see is pain and frustration.

Ohhh boy, the guy is in so much pain. Pls atheists, stop creating threads before someone commits suicide

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Christians. by frank317: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lol... Now u are running... I remember u came into this section like a wounded lion looking for whom to devour... U thought u had the two edged sword of Yahweh that can make atheists come to their knees.
I remember a phrase from you saying that u are so rugged that when u enter a troubled scene u stab first before asking the problem.
Now look at u, humbled and Meek. After how many years, Yahweh has dissapointed you. U have now on ur own decided not to respond to atheists..
I think u have exhausted all amours u got. The questions still persists.
The worst part of it all is the fact that u delusion urself as the creators foot soldier. How this creator needs u to fight his battle for him still remains one of the most foolish things a reasonable creator can do.
What were u intending to achieve in the first place Define God for God to atheists? Isnt that already a proof that this ur God lacks existence?
Rabbbish

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues / Oprah Winfrey Denies Christ, Anti Christ Church / Most Celebrated Pastors Are Fake —cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.