Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Warning To All Christians. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To All Christians. (2807 Views)

Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Christians. by ScienceWatch: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Sciencewatch what is you doing?
this takes the cake
Now that you have the cake........ eat it !

While you are trolling. Tell us your interpretation of the pic Olaadegbu shared with the world ?

Re: Warning To All Christians. by ScienceWatch: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
spartan117:
Very true.

In my interactions with many atheists on this forum I've noticed a very strong and concentrated deep seated pure hatred.

This hatred is not directed towards any human in particular, but it's directed at the person of Jesus christ. They hate him so much that they've vowed within themselves to constantly persecute his Church and ridicule him.

These individuals are not atheists, atheists belief in nothing, therefore they have nothing to preach since there is nothing they are trying to save you from.

Rather these individuals are anti christs who are under the influence of the devil. They've become slaves to the devil doing his will.
Thanks also for your heartfelt contributions that steer unwary youth away from the SATANIC trap of the Anti-Christ disguised as confused atheists.

I admire your profound observation that atheists preach about NOTHING. It is because they have nothing good to offer mankind. They are known to worship the creator of nothing who they lovingly call NO-GOD.
Their deity NO-GOD compels them to believe that there is no God and to attack any other God and to occupy and rename God as NO-GOD.

Re: Warning To All Christians. by hopefulLandlord: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Can you explain how to avoid getting a post to repeat after editing it ?

When you've posted, you then click or touch "Modify", you can then edit. when you're through you click "Submit" and it would change your original post to what you submitted

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Christians. by ScienceWatch: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

When you've posted, you then click or touch "Modify", you can then edit. when you're through you click "Submit" and it would change your original post to what you submitted

Thank you for trying to help. The procedure you have outlined is correct but it has not worked for me.

I encountered a strange problem several times after editing one single post.
I was unaware that the edited post was updating while leaving the previous post unchanged and visible.
Re: Warning To All Christians. by hopefulLandlord: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Thank you for trying to help. The procedure you have outlined is correct but it has not worked for me.

I encountered a strange problem several times after editing one single post.
I was unaware that the edited post was updating while leaving the previous post unchanged and visible.
It means you didn't modify, you went "back" to previous page on your browser after posting instead so the UI thinks you're making a new post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Christians. by ScienceWatch: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

It means you didn't modify, you went "back" to previous page on your browser after posting instead so the UI thinks you're making a new post
Absolutely correct. You have diagnosed this problem as if you watched me doing it.
Many thanks.
You should write a topic on "How to use Nairaland - for dummies."
Re: Warning To All Christians. by ScienceWatch: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Butterflyleo:
ALL CHRISTIANS WOULD DO WELL TO LEARN TO AVOID SUCH THREADS AS THOSE OPENED BY ATHEISTS. THEY DONT WANT TO LEARN AND INDEED CAN NEVER LEARN FROM YOU ABOUT GOD. ALL THEY SEEK IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO RIDICULE YOU AND YOUR FAITH.

BE WISE AS A SERPENT MY BRETHREN. IGNORE SUCH THREADS AS THESE

NOTICE THE NUMBER OF ANTI CHRISTIAN THREADS THAT HAVE FLOODED THE RELIGION SECTION TODAY BEING SUNDAY.

ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE FIGHTING YOU AND ALL YOU STAND FOR.

WHEN YOU SEE SUCH THREADS, DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO COMMENT ON THEM BUT RATHER IGNORE THEM AND MOVE ON TO MORE PROFITABLE THINGS AS YOU FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH.

LET HE WHO HAS EARS, HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS SAYING
This critical warning you are sharing with Christians and all Theists worldwide is also known as the spiritual strategy called " Discerning of spirits."

Christians especially should copy and paste this warning everywhere. They must not fail in their duty to share this warning with all their contacts.

Pastors must wake up and continually train on how to counter the destructive SATANIC atheists attacks on their precious faith. Check this hateful Atheists Training Manuel reposted by the esteemed Butterflyleo here;

https://www.nairaland.com/4601231/atheist-finds-refuge-peace-christ#69128077

It takes brave men and women to conquer the scourge of cowardly atheists.
Only a coward will attack innocent loving people.

ATHEISTS ARE COWARDS !

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2018
1) Calmly leaning on my Saviour,
I have peace, sweet peace,
Resting in the Father’s favor,
Though the storm-waves roll around me,
Naught of terror shall confound me,
While these arms of might surround me,
I have peace, sweet peace.

2) Finding truest rest when weary,
Joy, when elsewhere all is dreary,
Here the happy secret knowing,
Secret of the Lord’s own showing.
Grace for grace, His love bestowing,

3) Heart to heart in full communion,
What can break this blood-sealed union?
All my wants to Him confiding,
In His blest pavilion hiding,
In His changeless love abiding,

4) Learning more and more of Jesus,
Of His saving power that frees us,
Humbly now His grace confessing,
His own promised gift possessing,
To His name be endless blessing,

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
God has always been real and will continue to be so for all those that believe.

If there are others who frown at belief then that becomes their headache. They should however not try to pass on their headaches onto others.

God is good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Christians. by sonofthunder: 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 6:10am On Jul 05, 2018
Beloved Brethren, God encourages us to be quick to hear but slow to speak.

Pagans and atheists are quick to speak and slow to hear.

Do not be like them. The world and you my brethren have nothing in common.
Re: Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Love is of God.
Re: Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2018
Brethren Keep Calm and Carry On!

Carry on with your faith

Carry on with your Joy in Christ

Carry on with your walk with Christ

Carry on with your life in Christ

Drop every load of distraction and CARRY ON!
Re: Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 6:21am On Jul 08, 2018
Let's fight the good fight of faith.
Re: Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 7:38am On Jul 08, 2018
Walk in the light dear Children of God. Do not let darkness pull you back to where you have departed from.

Shalom
Re: Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
We are instructed by God to be wise and not foolish.

Sober and vigilant.

We should ignore every confusionist to the body of Christ.

The bible warns us in 2nd Thessalonians 3:14

And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed

Have no company with such

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Still here
Re: Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 6:50am On Jul 15, 2018
Thank you my brethren for Adhering to this warning . May you be richly blessed.
Re: Warning To All Christians. by Butterflyleo: 6:55am On Jul 22, 2018
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Suspends His Nephew For Endorsing Bola Tinubu / Monies Taken In Churches, What Are They Used For? / The Goal Of The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.