Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

For Ur DSTV, CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM and access control etc - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / For Ur DSTV, CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM and access control etc (1092 Views)

I Have A Laptop And Access To The Internet | What Skill Can I Learn? / 'FG Plans To Retrench Workers' - Labour Raises Alarm / CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ur DSTV, CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM and access control etc by AbbeyLinkoln92(m): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2018
We are leading consultant, Installers and operators of Elv (Extra Low Voltage) systems
Such as:
>> Analog or IP CCTV Surveillance
>> Fire Alarm systems
>>Perimeter Protection
>>Access Control
>>Computer Networking
>>Intercom
>>Audio visual System
>>SMATV (Satellite Master TV)
>>VOIP /IP PBX Machine
>> Cloud Computing/ Cloud Based VoIP
>>Inverter and Solar system

Kindly visit our page to find more about our services.
Please do recommend us to your friends or for your future works. We have competent Team that will realize your imagination.
We offer;
Design | Install | Sell | Train | General Maintenance.
Whatsapp : 08139633617 or 08115659582| IG:
@linkolntech. Twitter: @linkolntech Facebook :@linkolntech
Address : 4B Idowu Martin's Street off Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island.

Re: For Ur DSTV, CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM and access control etc by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2018
1 is a baby mama
2 is a wife!

First things first, hold down your preeek.
Then sit her down and talk to her, I said talk not argue.

She might be putting up that attitude cause you are yet to officially make her your wife.

1 Like

Re: For Ur DSTV, CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM and access control etc by madridguy(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2018
You will have to manage and endure her cos am sure she did not start the attitude today.

1 Like

Re: For Ur DSTV, CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM and access control etc by sinaj(f): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2018
Maybe she is saving money which she will use to marry you

1 Like

Re: For Ur DSTV, CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM and access control etc by AbbeyLinkoln92(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2018
Marrying her won't be a problem to me, but her attitudes kept annoying me incessantly, we are both guilty of this issue of having babies out of wedlock but what has happened has happened we need to move in and support each other... Just too stingy ahn!!!. All I want is just her little submissiveness and kind.
Re: For Ur DSTV, CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM and access control etc by ogayemiolumide(m): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2018
sinaj:
Maybe she is saving money which she will use to marry you

Re: For Ur DSTV, CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM and access control etc by chloride6: 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
Leave the house for her and see if she will not spend her money on the children.

Don't listen to anyone one asking you to marry her. Children don't equal marriage.

You are still young and you can still make something out if your life. Dont let one useless woman come and destroy your life. Everyone knows how to be selfish.

Just quietly go and look for one room and move out. Let her know you will not marry her with this rubbish behavior.

She will change by force.
Re: For Ur DSTV, CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM and access control etc by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
she is just frusrated that u are not as bouyant as she hopes.
pray for favor from GOD 2 use someone to bless u. once d money comes,, her attitude will change/DONT LEAVE d children and run cos she may take d annoyance on the children and not take proper care of dem hence invitng sickness and death 2 d little ones
Re: For Ur DSTV, CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM and access control etc by AbbeyLinkoln92(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
thanks for the message but what do you mean by saying i am not as bouyant as she hopes, i am a technician and i work with a company, earning nothing less than 100+ monthly. pls explain to me what you mean by that. thank.
HRHQueenPhil:
she is just frusrated that u are not as bouyant as she hopes.
pray for favor from GOD 2 use someone to bless u. once d money comes,, her attitude will change/DONT LEAVE d children and run cos she may take d annoyance on the children and not take proper care of dem hence invitng sickness and death 2 d little ones
Re: For Ur DSTV, CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM and access control etc by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
well now dat i know ur salary, i can see her frustration. get a loan and marry d lady properly. no wonder she is frustrated
Re: For Ur DSTV, CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM and access control etc by AbbeyLinkoln92(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
it seems you dont understand me well, someone is naturally stingy, even if i marry her. The stinginess would still be there, and moreover i cant get a loan to marry anybody, if she probably change fully today , i will marry her tomorrow, marrying her doesnt cost me to go and be getting, if i get loan to marry now, will i also get loan to feed her. thanks for your advice.
HRHQueenPhil:
well now dat i know ur salary, i can see her frustration. get a loan and marry d lady properly. no wonder she is frustrated
Re: For Ur DSTV, CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM and access control etc by AbbeyLinkoln92(m): 10:27am On Aug 06, 2019
More pictures of recently executed project.

Re: For Ur DSTV, CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM and access control etc by AbbeyLinkoln92(m): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
Indoor camera

Re: For Ur DSTV, CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM and access control etc by AbbeyLinkoln92(m): 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ultra HDTV installation at Maryland

Re: For Ur DSTV, CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM and access control etc by AbbeyLinkoln92(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2019
Good morning

Happy eid el kabir holiday to you
Re: For Ur DSTV, CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM and access control etc by AbbeyLinkoln92(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
afternoon

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Youtubers In The Make Money Online Niche / Advice Needed / Eco Bank Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.