Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) (35596 Views)

Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin / This Is Strange! He Was Struck By A White Thunder And His Skin Change Completely / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) by Theonlyway: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
call for this Soap now on 08023982600

Re: A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) by Gmike2rule(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
I have a testimony of someone with facial rashes and balcony spot that got cleared in a week... This is not a fallacy, I saw it. Call or WhatsApp this no. The lady that sold the medical balm to the lady... 08136535072... I hope it works for you too ooo... But u can also go to the clinic...
Re: A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) by fatboislim(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Shingles i think. Oga seek medical attention naa. Nairaland is not a hospital
Re: A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) by Joedjoend(m): 3:45am On Jul 02, 2018
Try RAIN SOUL , it will clear the infection from inside if you drink and also rub it on affected area.

To know more about rain soul visit http://www.myrainlife.com/Jonah if it interest you , click on buy now.

N/B: IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFY WITH THE PRODUCT, RETURN IT WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE. YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU EVEN IF IT REMAIN ONLY TWO SACHETS
Re: A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) by isikhibi(m): 4:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Take an anti fungi drug called fucine and apply tydisil xtra anti fungi cream on the surface.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 05, 2018
I thought Scabies would present more than just one location on the body and usually on arms,hands, and legs.
It looks and sounds like eczema. Eczema usually presents in one isolated part and leads to discoloration. It itches, and worsens with weather, certain products like harsh soaps. And increased washings, can make it worse too. And eczema is commonly mistaken for skin ailments in the tinea family. It also comes and goes as it pleases. Not a dermatology tho, but I have suffered from it and seen it countless times on others. But your rash seems to be raised in the middle, which eczema usually isn't. Go see a medical professional. All of us are speculating.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) by Nostradamus: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Hmmmm op when last did you fùck? Are you losing weight? ...do you have herpes?...is any of your lymph node swollen ....are you having diaorhea ...hmmm if you answer yes to any of this questions.... embarassed
baba pls what's the meaning of that swollen lymp mode?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) by Herbephe1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
medkit:
I can't see that clearly. But run a blood culture. Do a skin snip test. Do a microfilaria test. Before the results come out change your towel. Always make the area with the rash dry. Your results will indicate how to get rid of it. Don't mind ppl saying u will die. It will leave soonest just do the right thing. U can reach me through my mail if u need more advice

Good evening sir, please how can I reach you ?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) by fortress1993: 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kindly reach Nichole Dietary Consultancy Limited on Whatsapp/Telegram via:-
+2348137739878
And you will get Natural treatment and cure to it Hurry up as fast as your fingers can carry you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) / How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS / Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.