Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar (77373 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Arik Air To Be Renamed Nigeria Eagle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by maestroferddi: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Born2Breed:

Go chop grass.
I see.

So you been eating grass. I am no herbivore...
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by maestroferddi: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dareal90s:

Your brother just lied to u kid.
You leaving in denial.

Self-consolation...
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Born2Breed(f): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
maestroferddi:
I see.

So you been eating grass. I am no herbivore...

You and stupidity.

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by maestroferddi: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Born2Breed:

You and stupidity.
No point in mismatches.

I will just kee you...
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by grandstar(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ziggylady:

Bitter,sad man with no shame,after telling lies here...You and your people will head to the East to marry...doubling whatever you are asked to bring out of desperation..instead of sticking to your women who are 'free of charge'

With your comment, are you any better than him?
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by grandstar(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
millionboi2:
Can u listn to urself?

But he said the truth.

However, they should stick to the old name.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by ariesbull: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
maestroferddi:
What will you say when you enter Owerri and Enugu?

Igbos and urbanisation...5 and 6.

Owerri urbanisation is crazy...the tunnels and the driveway at New Owe
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by maestroferddi: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
ariesbull:

You don't expect Owerri to become Atlanta overnight, do you?
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by MXrap: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Owerri is a jungle filled with bad roads and filth. Stop embarrassing yourself everywhere

maestroferddi:
What will you say when you enter Owerri and Enugu?

Igbos and urbanisation...5 and 6.

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by figoperch: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Yyeske:
This is one of the reasons I decided not to say much here, who said the renaming of the street was to demean Abakaliki now the area is developed , FYI the street was renamed because of the activity around the area which involves the hospitality industry, it wasn't meant to demean Abakaliki in any form.

All these NYCN boys una don come Awka person no go hear word.

How much dem share for una this time?

Beautifulmind2
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by maestroferddi: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
MXrap:
Owerri is a jungle. Stop embarrassing yourself everywhere

I will not oblige you.

May we know your state capital?
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by MXrap: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
Don't mind that fool. The same dilapidated owerri with bad roads and filth everywhere

ariesbull:

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by MXrap: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
You have been on this thread since morning running around like an idiot. Stop mentioning owerri or Imo state here because it is the most backward state in the SE. Your response to aries made it look like Imo is better than Anambra whereas it's the other way round.

maestroferddi:
I will not oblige you.

May we know your state capital?
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by maestroferddi: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
MXrap:
You have been on this thread since morning running around like an idiot. Stop mentioning owerri or Imo state because it is the most backward state in the SE. Your response to aries made it look like Imo is better than Anambra whereas it's the other way round.

Once again, I will not stoop to your level.

You have nothing to lose.

You have to come here to get some nonexistent affirmation because without getting tied to the apron strings of Igbo matters, you are laid bare for who you are are, a grotesque character without an identity, at leaSst one you are proud of.

Your infantile fantasies have attained ridiculous levels...
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by MXrap: 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Shut up that useless mouth. Stop being an idiot all the time. What i said is a fact about owerri. Shockingly aries guy confirmed it to you, so it is not only myself knows that fact.

Dumb clown always deceiving himself. So if we keep quiet you will start comparing your backward and useless imo state with a progressive Anambra.

maestroferddi:
Once again, I will not stoop to your level.

You have nothing to lose.

You have to come here to get some nonexistent affirmation because without getting tied to the apron strings of Igbo matters, you are laid bare for who you are are, grotesque character without an identity, at least one you are proud of.

Your infantile fantasies have attained ridiculous levels...
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by maestroferddi: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
MXrap:
Shut up that useless mouth. Stop being an idiot all the time. What i said is a fact about owerri. Shockingly aries guy confirmed it to you, so it is not only myself knows that fact.

Dumb clown always deceiving himself.

You are intellectually dwarfish.

Will not allow you to drag me down.

I can see through your emptiness... Nothing mentally stimulating to elicit wasting my saliva.

Now take a hike...
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Almaiga:

Wrong!!

They are pictures of Aba. grin
Aba and we're seeing brown roofs everywhere which is a logo of the dirty republic. Few weeks back the pictures was on nairaland and it was taken in ogun state after a heavy downpour. Stop foooling your already foooled ass here.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

What do you expect on Sunday morning picture, the street is very busy street
He expects to see urchins,agberos and jobless miscreants roaming the street. He however forgot that this is East not west

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dareal90s:
grin potential idol worshippers, now we knw ur true religion.
Better be an idol worshipper than a gullible hypocrite.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dareal90s:

Your brother just lied to u kid.
Prove to us that they lied to us or keep your stinky mouth (in this case,your fingers) shut.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Strika247(m): 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

You're Muslim from north what's your business.
I

would have exchanged words with you but I just find out that you are a mistake... if only your father used CD this mistake could have been prevented!
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Hehehehehehehe. I should admit to what fact? Why not come push me to admit. Mumu is your last name. And are you done searching? Is that all you can do? Try harder like i said. Maybe you'd eventually find something to give to your Biafra police. Till then, ayam waiting.

I need not to "push" you into admitting to a crime that you're guilty of. You thought you're anonymous enough on nairaland? When efcc finally gets hold of you,then you will know how it's to "push" somebody into admitting to a crime. Meanwhile,when are you people seceding from Nigeria to have your dirty republic of oduduwa or was FFK just messing around?
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Strika247(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
Paperwhite:
The wawa people & state.
the ritualistic people and renaming of Street���
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
Strika247:
I

would have exchanged words with you but I just find out that you are a mistake... if only your father used CD this mistake could have been prevented!
Come up with your "customized insult " that line has been used over a thousand time here.except your skull is a vacuum that you lack creativity
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Strika247(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
Yyeske:
This is one of the reasons I decided not to say much here, who said the renaming of the street was to demean Abakaliki now the area is developed , FYI the street was renamed because of the activity around the area which involves the hospitality industry, it wasn't meant to demean Abakaliki in any form.
if it wasn't made to demean abakaliki people,then they should allow it bear abakaliki Street.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

I need not to "push" you into admitting to a crime that you're guilty of. You thought you're anonymous enough on nairaland? When efcc finally gets hold of you,then you will know how it's to "push" somebody into admitting to a crime. Meanwhile,when are you people seceding from Nigeria to have your dirty republic of oduduwa or was FFK just messing around?
My ni**a go rest biko. I'm done trolling. I ain't into tribal ish. Just have fun once a while when bored. I'm sorry if i took anything far. Afterall, when they see me here, they call me Nigerian, and when they see another igbo brother, they call him Nigerian. They'd even say Nigeria man come and see your brother. So biko let it slide or find another troll. Thanks
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by ariesbull: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2018
maestroferddi:
You don't expect Owerri to become Atlanta overnight, do you?

To be honest...owerri city is cool especially the new owerri side...it's so cool and what I love are the underground tunnels ..even Abuja doesn't have that ...they still need to tidy up Douglas and Tetlow roads
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by aalangel(f): 1:11am On Jul 02, 2018
Really This is Awka?
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by poseidon12: 1:59am On Jul 02, 2018
Gov Obiano should revert to the old name, Abakaliki Street. No big deal here. We should be sensitive to other people's feelings.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by Postanalyser: 6:00am On Jul 02, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
My ni**a go rest biko. I'm done trolling. I ain't into tribal ish. Just have fun once a while when bored. I'm sorry if i took anything far. Afterall, when they see me here, they call me Nigerian, and when they see another igbo brother, they call him Nigerian. They'd even say Nigeria man come and see your brother. So biko let it slide or find another troll. Thanks
Lol i'm glad you're my kind of person after all. But seriously we have to end this tribalism both online and offline, it's not doing us any good. Have a nice day ahead.
Re: Inside Abakaliki Street Awka, Renamed Club Zone, That's Causing Uproar by elmodee7(m): 6:50am On Jul 02, 2018
abakaliki street. where ipob ritualists and criminals expose their wealth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) / How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.