Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Glo Are Thieves - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Are Thieves (926 Views)

These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them / Mtn Are Thieves, Scammers To Be Sincere. READ THIS!! / Airtel Are Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Are Thieves by Alphaman007: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2018
I made a call this morning for just 37 seconds and our beloved glo removed 25 naira... For just 37 seconds!!!! Isn't this wonderful

Re: Glo Are Thieves by musa7m(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2018
buy beta phone na .......why you come de tell us....the time you buy sim you tell us...
nothing person no see for naira land

1 Like

Re: Glo Are Thieves by masciv: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2018
I'm sure the person above me forgot to carry his sense along when he made the statement.

So how did he snap a picture of another phone if he didn't have a better phone.

Bros. na new month. no fall my hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Are Thieves by Harryfrosh: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2018
musa7m:
buy beta phone na .......why you come de tell us....the time you buy sim you tell us...
sometimes I wonder how some people think....
Re: Glo Are Thieves by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Even airtel will not try this lipsrsealed
Re: Glo Are Thieves by Alphaman007: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
musa7m:
dullapo ..it's my second phone
Re: Glo Are Thieves by Alphaman007: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
masciv:
I'm sure the person above me forgot to carry his sense along when he made the statement.

So how did he snap a picture of another home if he didn't have a better phone.

ma boi
Re: Glo Are Thieves by musa7m(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Alphaman007:
dullapo ..it's my second phone
na so ......because you put #100 card....you no go let person hear word.......if you come put #200 wetin come happen......you dey use two phone and you dey complain of 30 something naira.......#my1kobo
Re: Glo Are Thieves by musa7m(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
masciv:

So how did he snap a picture of another phone if he didn't have a better phone.

way your sense dey....person no dey borrow phone and snap again.....come to tnk of it........the phone with the glo sim no dey do screenshot......
Re: Glo Are Thieves by Alphaman007: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
musa7m:
na so ......because you put #100 card....you no go let person hear word.......if you come put #200 wetin come happen......you dey use two phone and you dey complain of 30 something naira.......#my1kobo
you've gotten a the attention you seek.. Now run along slowpoke
Re: Glo Are Thieves by musa7m(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Alphaman007:
lol......na you dey look for attention bro.....I hope 25 naira post reach front page......
Re: Glo Are Thieves by musa7m(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Alphaman007:
lol......na you dey look for attention bro.....I hope your 25 naira post reach front page......
Re: Glo Are Thieves by masciv: 12:31am On Jul 02, 2018
musa7m:
way your sense dey....person no dey borrow phone and snap again.....come to tnk of it........the phone with the glo sim no dey do screenshot......

Going by your comment, I'd assume you were the one that borrowed him the phone to snap?

If not, then you're as confused as I thought. Even if he snapped with a borrowed phone, what's your business with that. The time spent on commenting without having anything useful to add could have been spent on doing something that could add at least an iota of sense to you.

Get a life dude.
Re: Glo Are Thieves by musa7m(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2018
masciv:

Going by your comment, I'd assume you were the one that borrowed him the phone to snap?

If not, then you're as confused as I thought. Even if he snapped with a borrowed phone, what's your business with that. The time spent on commenting without having anything useful to add could have been spent on doing something that could add at least an iota of sense to you.

Get a life dude.
nairaland get a lot of jobless people
Re: Glo Are Thieves by Alphaman007: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2018
musa7m:
nairaland get a lot of jobless people
typical northerner.. I wasn't expecting less

(1) (Reply)

7 Hacks You Can Do On An Iphone You Don't Know. / Infinix S3X Full Phone Specifications / Needs Samsung A8 Complete Screen 2015 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.