Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola (2386 Views)

FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency / I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by 4Ebiscoo: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2018
Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State has declared that the state will not give out any of its land to the Federal Government for the proposed cattle ranches.

The governor told Punch that the state had already established a ranch in Oloba community.

Aregbesola added that the Federal Government was free to key into the project.

The governor, speaking through who spoke through his Media Aide, Sola Fasure, said plans were ongoing to build ranches in each of the three senatorial districts in the state by the state government.

He said, “Osun has its own ranch in Oloba, Iwo and there is a programme to set up ranches in the three senatorial districts in the state.

“The Oloba cattle ranch is already functioning by providing cattle ranching and ram-fattening services.

“Plans are in advanced stages to bring the high yielding Boran cattle to Oloba for breeding and crossbreeding with our local breeds .

“All these have been going on since 2012 as part of the agriculture development programme of the Aregbesola administration and precede the herdsmen / farmers brouhaha.

“If the Federal Government wants to buy into this, it is welcome. The state, however, is not ceding an inch of its land for any other purpose.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/osun-has-no-land-to-give-fg-for.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by Troublemaker007(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2018
Wise man. If there anything I love about Yorubas, Dey wise pass Tortoise.

17 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by debaj10: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2018
isok.
una don broke.
bubu get moni.
him go buy d land.
Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by Alejoc(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2018
Even Aregebe rascal is not in on this one.... Not a popular idea down south!

I will suggest our people and govt down south start dairy farm and cattle ranching and make the business more competitive or less prosperous for those that value cow than human

19 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by mamaafrik(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2018
the whole south and North Central says NO to grazing ranches or reserve.

14 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by IamJames: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2018
Ahhhhh... shocked shocked shocked

You mean a State loyal to Buhari is also against donating land...

Issoraite

1 Like

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by Goddex: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2018
Buhari is a disgrace to
Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by Mufasa27(m): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2018
My state nor get space for these blood suckers, I dey sure say Fayose no get space for ekiti .....

Make dem try ambode or amosun

6 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by Mufasa27(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2018
mamaafrik:
the whole south and North Central says NO to grazing ranches or reserve.
Tinubu and ambode won't say no, Same thing goes for amosun

3 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2018
Gov. Ganduje gave herdsmen falgore forest with a versed area of land to graze, but killer herdsmen and their backers rejected it because they are on a cause to conquer or kill whoever that refuses to be conquered. But,

I thought Aregbesola so much love Buhari??

12 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by mamaafrik(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2018
Mufasa27:

Tinubu and ambode won't say no, Same thing goes for amosun
enlighten me bro.,why did you say so
Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by Omololu2121: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Gov. Ganduje gave herdsmen falgore forest with a versed area of land to graze, but killer herdsmen and their backers rejected it because they are on a cause to conquer or kill whoever that refuses to be conquered. But,

I wander why they have their eyes fixed on the middle belt

2 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by ewigmee: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2018
Only a fool will sacrifice his generation to killers in disguise . They should move back to 'libya' - there is enough land there.

8 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2018
Omololu2121:
I wander why they have their eyes fixed on the middle belt
Because, Middle-Belt is "unconquered region" that needs to be conquered angry embarassed

God help people who still believe in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by tollyboy5(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Because, Middle-Belt is "unconquered region" that needs to be conquered angry embarassed

God help people who still believe in Nigeria
I said it during the election that buhari has Fulani/Islamic agenda let's be careful most especially Yoruba's because Fulani are born withpolitics since they have one religion but we just practice politics and we diverse in religion

3 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by saaron(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Even Aregberascal has woken up from slumber. grin but who go blame am? No sane human being will want to live with Terrorist.
The terrorist are free to set up their Grazing/Cow Colonies up north.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by saaron(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Alejoc:

I will suggest our people and govt down south start dairy farm and cattle ranching and make the business more competitive or less prosperous for those that value cow than human
Buhari's Ranching = FULANI SETTLEMENT. No sane state especially in Southern Nigeria will allow terrorist camp in their respective States.

6 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
tollyboy5:

I said it during the election that buhari has Fulani/Islamic agenda let's be careful most especially Yoruba's because Fulani are born withpolitics since they have one religion but we just practice politics and we diverse in religion
Thank God you saw who buhari really is, let's pray for people who still support him to see beyond their nostrils

2 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by Basic123: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
tollyboy5:

novice!
Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by saaron(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

Another indication that the genocide against Christians in middle belt is nothing but pure UNADULTERATED JIHAD.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by Basic123: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
nn
Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
saaron:
Another indication that the genocide against Christians in middle belt is nothing but pure UNADULTERATED JIHAD.
Every sensible Nigerian knows that, but some chose to still support this government because of crumbs they get, some because of ethnicity and some because of religion.

I pray God help those who have their two eyes open but are blind

3 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by ODeva(f): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Wise man. If there anything I love about Yorubas, Dey wise pass Tortoise.
I tell you. He do well, make him no face problem
Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Why should anyone even consider it Tomorrow now make them say Osun or any other state for that matter belongs to them undecided

Most states have ranches now and if they don't have, its not by force! why make exceptions for anyone

Besides each state have their means of raising revenues, if the North is the cattle rearing they should do that in their various states without constituting nuisance to anybody even those living in that state!

That is what any responsible government would do!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by Gucciboss: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
It's a lie. There is enough land in Osun except you don't want federal government cattle range.
Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by Gucciboss: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mufasa27:
My state nor get space for these blood suckers, I dey sure say Fayose no get space for ekiti .....

Make dem try ambode or amosun

If I'm Fayose, I will just give them one of those hills in Ado Ekiti grin at least nobody will say I didn't provide land for ranching cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by achi4u(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Alejoc:

Thank you.
Make the business more competitive and the demand will fall, lower sells, lesser gain and the frustration will set ingrin
Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by Mufasa27(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
Gucciboss:

If I'm Fayose, I will just give them one of those hills in Ado Ekiti grin at least nobody will say I didn't provide land for ranging cheesy cheesy
Lol Funny you, or he should give the Fulani fayemi's town in Ijan for grazing cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by Gucciboss: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mufasa27:

Lol Funny you, or he should give the Fulani fayemi's town in Ijan for grazing cheesy grin

Hahaha.. You want Fayemi to denounce his ancestral home abi. You won't succeed grin. Fayemi that want to reclaim Ekiti back (according to his campaign billboard). You want fulani herdsmen to reclaim Ekiti before him abi. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by SoarAfrica(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
See how the action of a few can affect the whole lot, now everyone is wary of a Fulani man, Dan hausa you lot should better start speaking up and advising your northern cousins before southerners start transferring aggression on you. There's no monopoly of violence.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by muykem: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lagoon is available for them in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Osun Has No Land To Give FG For Ranching – Gov. Aregbesola by EternalTruths: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
You must give since you all are APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar’adua : I Owe The Public No Explanation – Oyedepo (throwback) / A Final Warning To The People Of Nigeria By Ffk / Fulani Men Spotted In Akure With Guns,mount Road Road Blocks & Act As Security(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.