Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Do You Like Smoking Garri? - Food (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Like Smoking Garri? (36570 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Smoking So Much? / Where Does The Word 'garri' Come From? / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by frankiriri(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2007
I will soon start a deliverance session for you gari looneys. The session will end with the 'deliverance' of the garri into my possesion grin grin grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by frankiriri(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2007
Olufidu:

Hnmnmnm! yawning!

What a sunny day
Having been beaten by the inevitable sun of my mother land
I finally made it home
Gosh! need something extremelly chilled to step it down
opening the refrigerator and doing a quick scan . . . . .
Coke . . Nope!
5 Alive nope!
Kunnu . . NOPE!
Zobo . . .Nope!
Pinto . , (Never mind! only the ijinle panpams can decode tongue)
Then it struck me like lighten . . . , . .

G4 . . . grin
Garium Sulphate . . . grin grin
Leebu . . . grin grin grin

Okay, decision taken, now forthe preparation . . . . .

1st, reach for a round 555 wink(don't enjoy G4 in other countainers of different shape and material)
Grabbed a ragolis bottle (1.5l) of chilled water
Measured the "Leebu" with the "bend bend" peak milk thin wink- old and faithful, it has always given me the correct measurement in years!
With the leebu carefully measured inside the 555, I poured half of the ragolis water (actually refilled with tap water) on it. Stirred it and alllow it to settle (did I hear you say "then drain the water"wink No way!!! Garium water don cause palaver before o! - reserverd for aother tread. . . back to the prep, and guess what? you got it, drain the water, BUT by sipping it slowly grin grin grin then stopped when it . , , Hey! what about the dirty floating on the water? That it why Leebu is my favourite. , no dirty, no sand, just pure white and very fine!!! Can't beat it! wink
Anyways, after the draining, added half of the remaining chilled water leaving a quater behind (G4 Maths), I know added sugar. For me, granulated or any other brand will not do except St louis. And my lucky number is six cubes cheesy
and a pint of salt to taste you'd better believe me! and even give it a shot. Then added six cubes of iced block for continuous cooling grin grin grin Now time to . . . . smoke? wack?drink? or whatever? Nope! Not yet one more ingridient and this is my favourite part. . .Added G-nuts, not bottled one o! The one from omoelepa that one needs to peel of the cover. This is coming last for a purpose! anyone that can guess right will get a bag of Leebu from me, posted to you wherever you reside on the surface or earth. After peeling the the G-nuts, I simply added the whole lots, like =N=50 worth and . . . . . , . . , . . , .

TO BE CONTINUED . . . You don't want to miss the different styles of "SMOKING" the G4 especially the rinsing the 555 with extra water other than the quater remaining. Hang out with me! cool cool cool

Pally, I hail your garri drinking skills. wink
But me I dey drink the ijebu garri water straight uo, dirt and all.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by 9ja4eva: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2007
I dey miss garri oh.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by redsun(m): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2007
Garri with proper preparation could make a good breakfast cereal,garri flakes with added vitamins.A lot of potentials in the crop.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge25(f): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2007
garri + moin moin = tongue

ice cold garri and suya = tongue
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by 9ja4eva: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2007
Any garri supplier for here?
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2007
9ja4eva:

Any garri supplier for here?

yes o, i dey supply o

How many kongo do u need?
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge(f): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2007
looking for the smokable ones, the type i like through the mouth and out of the nose wiff wiff garri is the name. got that?
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by 9ja4eva: 1:11am On Aug 06, 2007
software:

yes o, i dey supply o

How many kongo do u need?

I need like 4 Togo i no dey buy Kongo oh dem dey fight.

LOL
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2007
9ja4eva:

I need like 4 Togo i no dey buy Kongo oh them dey fight.

LOL

ok ok ok ok No problem so u mean say na togo Gari u want. No problem i am an International Garri Supplier.
I will post u my account Number. Just send me 20,000naira That would be okay. Dont send ur adress along with it oo. cos i will be sending it to old traford.hehehe
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by ronnieslimz(f): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2007
lolzzz!!!

software wie av u bin?
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by 9ja4eva: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2007
software:

ok ok ok ok No problem so u mean say na togo Gari u want. No problem i am an International Garri Supplier.
I will post u my account Number. Just send me 20,000naira That would be okay. Dont send your adress along with it oo. because i will be sending it to old traford.hehehe

LOL

I say na Togo measurement i want not kongo.If you send am to Old Trafford i go pick am up cos i dey play for dem. You no knw say i dey play for Man Utd?I no see your account number oh
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2007
ronnie-slimz:

lolzzz!!!

software wie av u bin?

my person, i dey oo how the body? I have been out of town 4 somewhile now.

@9ja4eva

No worry i go post the 4togo's of gari 2u. No worry ooo "walks in into the factory, to produce 9ja4eva package"
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 1:46am On Aug 10, 2007
frankiriri:

But me I dey drink the ijebu garri water straight uo, dirt and all.

yep. that's how i like it too. we cant afford to waste the sticks that float. cool
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by ikamefa(f): 3:22am On Aug 10, 2007
ok so my ijebu garri is gone embarassed grin grin

na who sabbi correct connect (ijebu garri) for hia? undecided
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by ronnieslimz(f): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2007
ikamefa:

contact software. . dts his area of specialization grin

@spoilt: bin a longtym, wts gd?
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 12:46am On Aug 11, 2007
ronnie-slimz:

contact software. . dts his area of specialization grin

@spoilt: bin a longtym, wts gd?

gaddam! seriously soft ware has it bad. Garri is his drug of choice!  grin

ronnie work no gree. i was up to my eyelids in work and i recently moved house. no time for nairaland.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by ikamefa(f): 2:56am On Aug 11, 2007
i neeeeeeeeeedddddddddddd! garri ijebu ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! cry cry cry cry
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by 9ja4eva: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2007
software:

my person, i dey oo how the body? I have been out of town 4 somewhile now.

@9ja4eva

No worry i go post the 4togo's of gari 2u. No worry ooo "walks in into the factory, to produce 9ja4eva package"

D Garri never still ready?
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2007
i had a big bag of ijebu garri. i would just put my hand into the bag with my cup and scoop the usual quantity out without looking. and today i did just that only to realize that the bag was empty. shocked

no more garri. without warning. cry
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2007
ikamefa:

yes o my sister, hOW U DEY? I just sent 5contaniers of Ijebu Gari and Ibo Gari to the USA just last week. My second delivery, is booked for next tomorow. So how many togo of gari do u need? abeg let me know chap chap, Dont forget ooo Gari is our Identity

@spoilt

How many togo of gari do you need? contact ASAP

@9ja4eva

the gari is ready. hope u got ur parcel, it was delivered at old traford. AND IF U DONT SEE IT, NA aLEX FERGUSON CARRY AM O
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge(f): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2007
na togo you dey use to sell your own garri? no be congo or Adana?
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 12:33am On Aug 12, 2007
omoge:

na togo you dey use to sell your own garri? no be congo or Adana?

yes o my sister, it is now togo oo cos of the war at kongo, dats why we decided to change it to togo.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by ellab(f): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2007
Una don make me laugh finish 4 hia.as i dey post to una,na ijebu garri i dey chop so wit "ekpa" and d dirty wey dey float 4 water. grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2007
ella.b:

Una don make me laugh finish 4 hia.as i dey post to una,na ijebu garri i dey chop so wit "ekpa" and d dirty wey dey float 4 water. grin

yes o thats very good of u o .

pls drink the dirts on the gari very well o. it gives LONG LIFE. grin grin

My great grand mother refused to die oo. na beg we beg am before she agree to die. it was because she drank plenty of gari nutritional dirts,

Enjoy
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge(f): 12:22am On Aug 14, 2007
look properly for the seedy goat (ewu or nwa mpi) shit dey too. grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by maree7(f): 12:23am On Aug 14, 2007
omoge whats ur mail id?
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge(f): 12:33am On Aug 14, 2007
u there? i could drop it and take it off right away
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge(f): 12:35am On Aug 14, 2007
you wan send me dollar? i go chop ya dollars :O i don't deal in garri or naira but dollars and pounds or yen cool
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by maree7(f): 12:36am On Aug 14, 2007
ok send it now, will appreciate that
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge(f): 12:37am On Aug 14, 2007
hope u saw it
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by maree7(f): 12:38am On Aug 14, 2007
no men, i aint seen nuthin?,
do it again

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

American Foods Vs. Nigerian Foods / Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) / What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.