Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

If You Are A Man , Stay Away From Soy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Are A Man , Stay Away From Soy (663 Views)

Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. / Soy Power Capsule For Women Infertility And Other Health Issues / Soy And Gynecomastia Manboobs Shrinker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Man , Stay Away From Soy by Tocheagle(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
The society today is filled with lots of feminized men such as bobrisky , denrele , etc and we get to see these people everywhere . Have we sat down to ask ourselves : WHY ARE BOYS SUDDENLY BEHAVING LIKE GIRLS ? '

There are several factors which includes :
* Financial reasons : bobrisky and others do it to get paid by perverts who patronize them '
* cultural reasons : tools such as movies are being used to psychologically rewire mens mind . lots of films these days have strong girls and weak men characters '
* Spiritual reasons : believe it or not homosexuality, transgenderism is a negatve spirit. I will do a deep write up about in future . ihave watched lots of deliverance videos of sissy boys who watched feminine spirit walk out of them and they have been living normal since then'
* Dietary reasons : DO YOU KNOW THAT MEN WHO CONSUME LOTS OF BEER KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY EXPERIENCE AN INCREASE IN FEMALE HORMONES KNOWN AS OESTROGEN ? Beer is made from HOPS and hops contains lots of female hormones . that is why if you drink too much alcohol , your sperm count and fertility drops .

the main reason for this post is about soy . If you drink soy milk , eat soy beans , use soy spices ( Maggi, knor cube , onga ) etc .you are simply destroying your manliness. it is even more dangerous when a pregnant mother drinks it and it goes straight to the unborn child in the womb . Forget about the so called health benefits and watch this video to get more enlightened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mduUbJTdXag
Re: If You Are A Man , Stay Away From Soy by bizzibodi(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
Am already taking so bean powder I don't intend to stop b/c it is good for d heart & flushes cholestrol,as for d female hormones my body will convert any excess to testosterone.i still hav hardon @ will.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Ulcer And How Can You Cure It With This Herbs / Lifestyle Changes To Manage A Urinary Tract Infection (uti) / Surrogate Mothers Carrying A Baby For Another Woman In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.