Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Why Did God Creats Human being? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Creats Human being? (510 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control. / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Creats Human being? by Ayomivic(m): 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Let me see if you uderstand the scripture .Why did God creats Human beings? Support your answer with Bible verses.
Re: Why Did God Creats Human being? by aminu790(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Islamic view:

One of the greatest attributes of Allaah is wisdom, and one of His greatest names is al-Hakeem (the most Wise). It should be noted that He has not created anything in vain; exalted be Allaah far above such a thing. Rather He creates things for great and wise reasons, and for sublime purposes. Those who know them know them and those who do not know them do not know them. Allaah has stated that in His Holy Book, where He says that He has not created mankind in vain, and He has not created the heavens and the earth in vain. Allaah says
(interpretation of the meaning): “Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?” So Exalted be Allaah, the True King: Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!” [al-Mu’minoon 23:115, 116] “We created not the heavens and the earth and all that is between them for a (mere) play” [al Anbiya’ 21:16]
Re: Why Did God Creats Human being? by Maamin(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
Genesis 1: 26-28

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
Re: Why Did God Creats Human being? by Ayomivic(m): 7:54am On Jul 02, 2018
aminu790:
Islamic view:

[b][/b]

you did not answer the question. We know God creats us for purpose, what is that purpose?
Re: Why Did God Creats Human being? by capitalzero: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2018
Why Did God Create Us?
Jehovah God created mankind as an expression of his love​—he wanted to share life and happiness with humans. Doubtless, God experienced great joy in fashioning physical creations of all kinds, so that man would be surrounded by beauty and plenty. Above all, humans were to have a meaningful relationship with their Creator, knowing him and communicating with him. They were created to live forever under perfect, peaceful conditions.​—Genesis 3:8, 9; Psalm 37:11, 29 .
Jehovah also assigned humans fulfilling and meaningful work to do. God told the first humans: “Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving upon the earth.” ( Genesis 1:28 ) Yes, the first couple and their offspring were to transform the whole earth into a paradise of pleasure.
Things did not immediately work out as Jehovah purposed. Nevertheless, God’s original purpose for mankind will be fulfilled.​—
Isaiah 46:9-11; 55:11 .
In the meantime, man’s desire​—his need —​to know God and to have a relationship with him is manifest in his search for purpose. Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand. And the Bible says that man will go on accumulating satisfying knowledge of God and his creation forever.
One Bible writer expressed man’s purpose this way: “I have seen the occupation that God has given to the sons of mankind in which to be occupied. Everything he has made pretty in its time. Even time indefinite he has put in their heart, that mankind may never find out the work that the true God has made from the start to the finish. I have come to know that there is nothing better for them than to rejoice and to do good during one’s life; and also that every man should eat and indeed drink and see good for all his hard work. It is the gift of God.” ( Ecclesiastes 3:10-13 ) So there will never be an end to what mankind can find out about God and his creation.
Re: Why Did God Creats Human being? by Ayomivic(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Maamin:

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

thank you bro. If i understand you the purpose of we been created is to "be fruithful,mutiply,replenish the earth subdue it and have dominion over other things God Created"

Are you saying God did not intentionally created us to be worshiping him?
Re: Why Did God Creats Human being? by Maamin(m): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2018
Ayomivic:

thank you bro. If i understand you the purpose of we been created is to "be fruithful,mutiply,replenish the earth subdue it and have dominion over other things God Created"

Now that is the primary duty of the creation of mankind. That is, to come to know God his creator and fellowship with him, rule and multiply and take dominion over all the earth and universe. And this we can only do by keeping God's commandments wink

John 14:15 says "If ye love me, keep my commandment"

A man once asked Jesus the Son of God, which is the great commandment?

Matthew 22:37-40

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

You see that everything still boils down to loving God our creator and keeping his commandments.

Finally..

Ecc.12:13 "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."
Re: Why Did God Creats Human being? by Ayomivic(m): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Maamin:

Now that is the primary duty of the creation of mankind. That is, to come to know God his creator and fellowship with him, rule and multiply and take dominion over all the earth and universe. And this we can only do by keeping God's commandments wink

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

You see that everything still boils down to loving God our creator and keeping his commandments.

Finally..

Ecc.12:13 "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."

Bro God bless you. You have explained perfectly but i still have questions to ask from what you wrote

first you said we should love God with all our soul and with all our heart also you said that the whole duties of man is to fear God and keep his commandment.

You then said Jesus said if you love me keep my commandment

my questions now

1 loving God and fearing him is it thesame with worshiping God? Like muslims, they believe that observing salat five times a day is worship and some believed that if they can maintain this they we save some even make sure they leave a dark spot on their forehead as a sign of worshiping God. Loving God and worshiping God is it thesame?

if you love me keep my commandment. And the commandment here is to love our neigbours as we love ourself .Right?

2 Are you saying their is no verse in sbripture where God gives command on how to worship him as Musliims are doing?
Re: Why Did God Creats Human being? by sKeetz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
He was bored and needed to something to fuel his narcissistic tendencies. He wanted his aśs to be licked so bad, that's how the idea of creating human beings came about.
Re: Why Did God Creats Human being? by Maamin(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Bro God bless you. You have explained perfectly but i still have questions to ask from what you wrote

first you said we should love God with all our soul and with all our heart also you said that the whole duties of man is to fear God and keep his commandment.

my questions now

Amen and bless you too.

1 loving God and fearing him is it thesame with worshiping God? Like muslims, they believe that observing salat five times a day is worship and some believed that if they can maintain this they we save some even make sure they leave a dark spot on their forehead as a sign of worshiping God. Loving God and worshiping God is it thesame?

Loving and fearing God is not the same as worshipping God in this case of contrast with the Muslims salat. But rather loving God is to revere him adore him and seek him at all times.

Perfect love will entertain no fear if I may add, the kind of fear we are to have here is the fear of God's majestic power and might as our great judge.

To “fear him” means to stand in awe of him: “Let all the earth FEAR the Lord; let all the inhabitants of the world STAND IN AWE OF HIM!” (Psalm 33:cool.

To see God in all his glory and then respond to him appropriately. To humble ourselves before him. To adore him.

if you love me keep my commandment. And the commandment here is to love our neigbours as we love ourself .Right?

2 Are you saying their is no verse in sbripture where God gives command on how to worship him as Musliims are doing?

No! I am not in any way saying that. In fact there are numerous verses from the scripture that God demand worship from us, yes the true worship.
Re: Why Did God Creats Human being? by MuttleyLaff: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ayomivic:
Let me see if you uderstand the scripture.
Why did God creats Human beings?
Necessity, it is often said, is the mother of invention, and play is the father
and so God, out of necessity, created human beings.
In this scheme of things/play, God created them, as a matter of fact, primarily because of two things

Ayomivic:
Support your answer with Bible verses.
The answer (i.e. two things) is easily corroborated with bible verses
however it will be premature to point the bible verses out

aminu790:
Islamic view:
One of the greatest attributes of Allaah is wisdom, and one of His greatest names is al-Hakeem (the most Wise).
It should be noted that He has not created anything in vain; exalted be Allaah far above such a thing.
Rather He creates things for great and wise reasons, and for sublime purposes.
Those who know them know them and those who do not know them do not know them.
Allaah has stated that in His Holy Book, where He says that He has not created mankind in vain,
and He has not created the heavens and the earth in vain. Allaah says
(interpretation of the meaning):
“Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose),
and that you would not be brought back to Us?”
So Exalted be Allaah, the True King:
Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!” [al-Mu’minoon 23:115, 116]
“We created not the heavens and the earth and all that is between them for a (mere) play” [al Anbiya’ 21:16]

Ayomivic:
you did not answer the question.
We know God creats us for purpose,
what is that purpose?
Ayomivic, the primary purpose of creating Man is to solve two problems

Maamin:

Ayomivic:
thank you bro.
If i understand you the purpose of we been created is to
"be fruithful,mutiply,replenish the earth subdue it and have dominion over other things God Created"

Maamin:
Now that is the primary duty of the creation of mankind.
That is, to come to know God his creator and fellowship with him, rule and multiply and take dominion over all the earth and universe.
And this we can only do by keeping God's commandments wink

Finally..

Ecc.12:13 "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:
Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."

Ayomivic:
Bro God bless you.
You have explained perfectly but i still have questions to ask from what you wrote

first you said we should love God with all our soul and with all our heart
also you said that the whole duties of man is to fear God and keep his commandment.

my questions now

1 loving God and fearing him is it the same with worshiping God?
Like muslims, they believe that observing salat five times a day is worship
and some believed that if they can maintain this they we save
some even make sure they leave a dark spot on their forehead as a sign of worshiping God.
Loving God and worshiping God is it the same?

if you love me keep my commandment.
And the commandment here is to love our neigbours as we love ourself. Right?

Ayomivic, what was the purpose for inventing the first automobile?
An automobile, no doubt, has many purposes, but there is a fundamental reason behind the thought of needing to create the first automobile.
It is no different for human beings
The first of the two reasons, is repeated again, elsewhere, later or further on, in Genesis, after its first mention, in the first chapter of Genesis

(1) (Reply)

From Nihilist To Pastor & Theologian: How Dr. Greg Boyd Lost Faith In Atheism / Nigerian Pastor Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen Two Days To His Child's Dedication / "She Promised To Share Her HIV With Over 50 Men Before She Die"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.