Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage (22221 Views)

How To Subscribe Startimes And GOTV With Only ₦200 For All Channels / Pls Help With The Code To Hack Phcn Prepaid Electricity Meter. / Growth Of Internet Usage In Nigeria Compared To Ghana, Kenya And South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by konath9(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2010
Pls can anyone give me the code to activate daily internet usage of glo network?
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by emorse(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2010
Call glo customer care on 121. You might have to wait a while though.
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by emorse(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2010
Call glo customer care on 121. You might have to wait a while though. Besides, I never knew glo had daily internet usage plan.
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by passion007: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2010
besides, I never knew glo had daily internet usage plan
Yea, so true! Glo's cheapest is the N4500 nite plan.
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by PastorSY: 1:17am On Aug 31, 2010
send MENU to 127 from your glo phone, they will reply with OPTIONS
or type and send 10 to 127
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by Sessyjee(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2010
FYI, Glo has a monthly package for 1000 naira only.
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by googles: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2010
Sessyjee:

FYI, Glo has a monthly package for 1000 naira only.

shocked shocked

they do ? monthly ? N1000

never heard of it
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by akyus(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2010
Pls, how can I get the glo browser settings.
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by mjay(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2010
konath9:

Pls can anyone give me the code to activate daily internet usage of glo network?

Send 13 to 127 it cost 1000 only and u're on for one month. 150mb. send 'info' to 127 for your usage balance.
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by xreal: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2010
For the settings text ur phone make nd model to 4777 (no space).
I think dis glo's data package works only while ur glo sim is inserted into a glo / universal modem.
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by miqos02(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2011
glo sim does not work on my universal data card. it says registration denied. pls whats the problem
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by Wumine(f): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2011
@xreal, guess u are right
And glo doesn't have any bundle for wap (phone) browsing yet, charges 15k per kb
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by xreal: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2011
Wumine:

@xreal, guess u are right
And glo doesn't have any bundle for wap (phone) browsing yet, charges 15k per kb

Yes, they do have. Theirs is said to be the cheapest so far.
(1k for 150MB /month)
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by Wumine(f): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^xreal:
they have? Thats new then as i've tried all means to subscribe to the wap bundle to no avail and moreover, i just got off the phone talking to glo customer care and was told there is nothing as such. 
So since you said they av, aw d'u subscribe to the data plan, wldnt mind too
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by xreal: 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^^
Glo customer care?
Dear, pls ignore them - they know NOTHING.

To start; text 'ACTIVATE' to '127'.

Then follow the instructions that follow. e.g, reply with '13' if you intend to subscribe for the 'Always Micro' data plan; which costs 1k for a 150MB/month.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by Wumine(f): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2011
^^ really they don't know? Lol.
Thanks. Will follow the steps and try it now
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by Wumine(f): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2011
@Xreal/others:
I subscribed for the micro plan (sent 13 to 127) and 1k was deducted as supposed but i found out that my credit is still being deducted while browsing. I sent info to 127 and a blank text was sent to me. Wonder what the problem is. Am i doing something wrong?
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by xreal: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2011
Wumine:

@Xreal/others:
I subscribed for the micro plan (sent 13 to 127) and 1k was deducted as supposed but i found out that my credit is still being deducted while browsing. I sent info to 127 and a blank text was sent to me. Wonder what the problem is. Am i doing something wrong?

No, you not.
You need to do some litl reconfiguration on the web settings.

APN: gloflat
Username: gloflat
password: gloflat

shikenah!
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by lukkie(m): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2011
As said above, create a new Access Point on your phone with the following details.
APN Name: gloflat
Username: flat
Password: flat
Then make it ur default access point. That's what I use and it's quite fast esp when in 3G coverage.
You can even monitor your usage via hsi.glo.com

Don't call 121. They'll discourage so u can buy their modem. Those girls don't know jack anyway. Also check this site www.mobilitynigeria.com
Lets have a feedback.
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by Wumine(f): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2011
Xreal & lukkie, thanks alot. Gloflat or flat as usename/paswrd? Anyway wil try n let u know aw far
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by xreal: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2011
^^^
APN must be 'gloflat'.

Use either for the username and password.
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by Wumine(f): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2011
I removd my sim from a fone as it dint config it to no avial to another &immediately this text was sent to me:
'Welcome to Always Micro. It will expire on 09/02/2011 18:38'

then:
'Please connect to http://hsi.glo.com. You can also send ACTIVATE in a SMS to 127'

I tried to connect & it told me 'packet data connection not available'
I edited my glodirect setting as directd &it dint work,i also created a new access point as directd and its still telling me same.What cld be d problem pls? Thanks alot
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by lukkie(m): 6:42am On Jan 11, 2011
Did you set the GLOFLAT access point as the default?
And have u been browsing with this line before?

Also set your phone network mode to dual i.e. GSM and 3G modes.
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by xreal: 7:18am On Jan 11, 2011
Wumine:

'Welcome to Always Micro. It will expire on 09/02/2011 18:38'

this sms is a proof that your 1k had been converted to a 150MB.

Wumine:

I removd my sim from a fone as it dint config it to no avial to another
you needed not to insert the sim into another phone - since you had bn browsing with the glo on the previous phone. Anyway, if you must change phone; you should have glo-settings on it(new phone).

I'm sure you haven't done the manual configuration i.e APN, Username & p/word.

There is one more thing you must know; even when you succeed with all the manual setting and stuff, you [b]must[/b]have at least 1 naira in ur call credit balance, else it wldn't connect.

Goodluck.
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by Wumine(f): 6:28am On Jan 12, 2011
@lukkie
thanks alot for ur assitance. I did everything you stated and bin browsing with the line

@xreal
thanks much for 'responding' asap. Appreciate! Removed the sim cos twas difficult to config the fone. And u r right, what i did wrong was 'credit'. Previous one finished on the browsing as i thot d money wasnt being deducted. As i loaded and connected again, it went worked and oh was i happy **yeah** and d credit was still intact!

Thanks alot for ur time guys. I appreciate. Am even using it now! Though i cant connect to the hsi.glo.com to check my balance but i will keep trin. But really how did u guys get to know cos before now i cd av sworn it didnt exist but its working!

Nagode once more. Expect to hear from me sha if need be**lol**. Av a wonderful year 2011
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by xreal: 9:17am On Jan 12, 2011
Wumine:

Nagode once more.
ba' damuwa.

I doubt  accessibility to that site.
Simply send 'info' to '127', for your remaining MB.

Shikenah!
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by lukkie(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2011
I'm glad u're browsing now. You can even tether it to your laptop, but be mindful of the data usage. I do that for emergency situations. Another way of checking bal is to text INFO to 127 as said above. The HSI.GLO.COM link is working for me though. But it won't open via Opera Mini. You have to use your phone's built-in browser.

You're right, Glo does not publicize the product at all. Guess that's small money to them. But like I mentioned earlier, they prefer you purchase their modem rather than using your phone and/or tethering it.
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 16, 2011
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by lukkie(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2011
text ACTIVATE to 127
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by Wumine(f): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2011
Thanks Xreal and Lukkie, 'info' to 127 worked, was sent my data balance. This is definitely better than MTN.

@Lukkie, guess you are right, glo wants us to buy their modem, was thinking of abandoning my mlinks modem and trying glo's but guess i will hold on to it as i can subscribe to glo browsing on my fone and can keep using the mlinks **if it will work** on the laptop.

Thanks!
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by xreal: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2011
@wumine
you welcome.
Pls hold on to the modem or any modem you have, no one knows . . . their data services may be preferable tomorow.

mincuu:

first of all, how do I activate my  glo sim for internet??
send your phone-make and model to 4777(no space).
Hope this helps.
Re: I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Solar System And Its Waters And Oceans / Brand New Sealed iPhone 13 Pro Max @ 550k / Lions Bring Cars To A Stand-still In Nairobi Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.