Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos (93255 Views)

Thomas Ereyitomi Pays Bride Price On Corpse Of Caroline Okorodudu His Dead Wife / Drama As Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos – Photo / Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Munzy14(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
Chepos1:

Wawuuuuuuu shocked, science students pls com and xplain
It is reality, there are things of the spiritual, science cannot explain. Sometimes it is pushed to metaphysical. When strong spirited people die sudden before there time, such happens. She died my accident it explains all.
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Dansnow: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jenomtwist:
Read a similar story.man said he saw her somewhere in calabar,now baba say Lagos.ur dealer got dat good sh!t
Wiz Khalifa's dealer has got nothing on his this OP's dealer
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
Chepos1:

Wawuuuuuuu shocked, science students pls com and xplain
abi o
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by MistadeRegal(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
People tend to believe in lies and more lies than in the truth. The OP's story and others by other Nairalanders can be true base on their experiences. Things happen in our world that even defy human explanation. Only GOD can save us in this generation.

1 Like

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Reminds me of one incident that happened May 24 1997. Till this date I remain confused. I got back from work as usual in Ikotun, Lagos only to find people gather in front of my gate. Others were upstairs at the balcony condoling my landlady. News reached my outlandish self that my landlord had passed on earlier. He died of natural causes in his car.

Strange enough, earlier that morning, he was acting unusual. This man would always call me to assist him open the gate anytime he's going out. That morning he never did that. Dressed in suit he opened the gate himself for the first time ever, had a final look of his compound with his hands around his waist , shook his head, closed the gate and zoomed off. His corpse was brought home later that day. Days later he was buried in that same compound in my presence. I saw the body with my two eyes.

Fast forward to 3 months, I was at a chemist shop buying a drug. The shop happened to be opposite an ashawo house. As I was about paying for my goods, I saw my landlord carrying a prostitute in. I was far away and dumbfounded. I called his name. He looked back and gazed at me with an angry look I've never seen before. Then like a fart in the wind he disappeared into thin air. I was so curious and decided to trail the hoe. She confessed a man fitting my description approached her for an all nighter sex romp. She said she entered her room to change her cloth, get her bags and follow the man home. All this done she came out and her customer was nowhere to be found again. Others complained of hearing someone banging the gates at midnight. The dogs howling and happy for no reason like they've seen a long lost owner. Some even confessed to seeing a bald headed man sitting quietly on that grave at night. For two good years before I finally parked out, I always made sure I get home by 7PM latest , lock all my doors and refuse to be woken by any strange noise until day break.
I was reading to see.distortion in this narrative but u really didn't.make it up and to u u r lucky he didn't come to warn u from spilling.

1 Like

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by ebenmosi360(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
blood of Amadihoha

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by ebenmosi360(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
Blood of Amadihoha

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
I havent witness it before but I heard stories about it.
Yoruba people call them AKUDAYA

2 Likes

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Ishilove: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Premiumwriter:
grin

Savage cheesy

This girl wicked gan grin
tongue
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by lapo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
Going to Aba, coming from inside of Lagoon, had a quick stop in Lagos. Tell it to the winds.
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by femmoy(m): 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
somadinho10:
Bloggers now have affiliation with African magic epic

U don't have sense, this is reality, better face it than spitting shit. Mofo
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Dalighieri: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Leave them now, they are probably teenagers still collecting pocket money.Same thing happened to a woman with 5 kids now all grown up, still living in the street I grew up.She met her hubby, got married and they built a bungalow while the man was into paid employ ,she operates a restaurant.After disturbing her hubby to see his family for several years, one day he told her to cook assorted dishes because his family were coming to visit them.She did as instructed then on the day itself the man walked out of the house saying his family were at the bus stop (which is like 15mins walk from their house) and he wants to go bring them back to the house.Few minutes after he left some people arrived at the house claiming to be the man's family from Ebute metta.The woman brought out the children and introduced them to the people who claimed to be the man's family and instead of being happy they all burst into tears.The oldest amongst them said the man had died several years earlier and when they got the summon to come to that house, no one even told them they were coming to see the man but to see some of the stuffs he left behind to this day the wife now in her 60s is still alive and living in same house.The children are grown up adults and everybody in that street who has lived there for more than 15yrs knows the story many of the older residents know the man in question
blackfase:
Akudaaya tinz. See as oversabi and over civilized people will flood here and try to undermine the plausibility of such happening. Call them the indomie generation angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
EXLOVER:
hahahaha fear fear girl
Lol
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
She faked her death to leave ...ah so sad the babe is wicked Doh!
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Jethrolite(m): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
somadinho10:
you must be an old man yet constituting nuisance up and down on nairaland
Looks like he was employed to keep users busy and interested.
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by temiflex01(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Igbos even in their dead wants to stay in Lagos, they keep pretending with hate, but they can't do without us.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by nwakaibeya1: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
The most insidious (dangerous) human cheats both in business, marriage &religion etc are not physical they are highly spiritual&how would you know if you are spiritually blind? thats why its difficult for ordinary humans to understand my unbelievable truth & revelation which i continue to declare which has very few friends & due to spiritual ignorance of humans&even in their spiritual ignorance they still claim to know?what a world full of human chameleons we call them and don't forget I said in the realm of the spirit there is no distance and those who have eyes to see read me and know who's speaking powerfully about JesusChrist time and season in this generation and know it's true that I speak but pride as human killer will never allow them to tell this to BBC and CNN afterall how many people who claimed to know God more than Jesus Christ in bible time followed Jesus Christ even though Jesus Christ is the God they claimed to know and you ask yourself which God was answering those prophets and pastors etc then because churches never closed down in Jesus Christ 33years existence and miracles never closed to happen then# why not be wise and think deeply and spiritually if you hear what you have never heard before as God has always remained a mystery and can also use who you never expect to fulfill his agenda for humanity #Jeremiah 5,21-24

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Evince(m): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
Op why u carry fake story come here. the originator of this story just made a joke and said in conclusion that this is how he will be dreaming stupid dream since he ate rice without meat.

Op this msg is incomplete i have it already in My FB. you are just looking for cheap traffic full of lies
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
A similar incidence has happened to me, a guy I frequently bought indomie happened to be a ghost, one day an old friend of his was visiting town and ran into him. Right infront of our eyes this guy varnished upon being called. This world is a strange place

1 Like

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by 3millionia: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Reminds me of one incident that happened May 24 1997. Till this date I remain confused. I got back from work as usual in Ikotun, Lagos only to find people gather in front of my gate. Others were upstairs at the balcony condoling my landlady. News reached my outlandish self that my landlord had passed on earlier. He died of natural causes in his car.

Strange enough, earlier that morning, he was acting unusual. This man would always call me to assist him open the gate anytime he's going out. That morning he never did that. Dressed in suit he opened the gate himself for the first time ever, had a final look of his compound with his hands around his waist , shook his head, closed the gate and zoomed off. His corpse was brought home later that day. Days later he was buried in that same compound in my presence. I saw the body with my two eyes.

Fast forward to 3 months, I was at a chemist shop buying a drug. The shop happened to be opposite an ashawo house. As I was about paying for my goods, I saw my landlord carrying a prostitute in. I was far away and dumbfounded. I called his name. He looked back and gazed at me with an angry look I've never seen before. Then like a fart in the wind he disappeared into thin air. I was so curious and decided to trail the hoe. She confessed a man fitting my description approached her for an all nighter sex romp. She said she entered her room to change her cloth, get her bags and follow the man home. All this done she came out and her customer was nowhere to be found again. Others complained of hearing someone banging the gates at midnight. The dogs howling and happy for no reason like they've seen a long lost owner. Some even confessed to seeing a bald headed man sitting quietly on that grave at night. For two good years before I finally parked out, I always made sure I get home by 7PM latest , lock all my doors and refuse to be woken by any strange noise until day break.

Wake up it's 21 century. Yeh yeh
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by bashtee09(m): 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
fake story, I saw it on one watshapp group dis morning and the person just post it has a joke to great people happy new month
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by bashtee09(m): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
That is the story from the watshapp grouo

1 Like

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by AceDomino(m): 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ghost story
Ghost ship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Can someone please explain this
Hmmm Aba to Lagos. Okay.

1 Like

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
EmekusTHEgreat:
A similar incidence has happened to me, a guy I frequently bought indomie happened to be a ghost, one day an old friend of his was visiting town and ran into him. Right infront of our eyes this guy varnished upon being called. This world is a strange place

A ground but seller was called out by a relation who stopped to buy some - that he was long dead. He stopped selling it after that day.

1 Like

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Paschy88(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
It is hard to explain hw these kind of things happen. But it does happen. Believe it if you like
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by jazzykhm(m): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Gbefun twale I respect una ooooooooo wel done sir
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
somadinho10:
Bloggers now have affiliation with African magic epic
well bro if u doubt the story, come to Akure in ondo state, i will show u a house built by a dead person. GOD IS GREAT.

3 Likes

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by SalamRushdie: 11:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Halfway through reading this I realised that this must be Nwapaikpe aka ChiefAzubike and I was right

3 Likes

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Kfed4ril(m): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Can someone please explain this

I swear I’m confused too.

1 Like

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:
People tend to believe in lies and more lies than in the truth. The OP's story and others by other Nairalanders can be true base on their experiences. Things happen in our world that even defy human explanation. Only GOD can save us in this generation.
story like this do happen, well maybe because i have proof, i saw a house built by ghost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.