Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! (2061 Views)

What Is Your Biggest Turn Off In The Opposite Sex? Share / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by derachokolate(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Opposite sex bestieship is a scam!!

I am not kicking against opposite sex bestieship or bestfriendship , but for me people that have that relationship is likely to end up together.. Yea they are .

If your boyfriend or your girlfriend is not your best friend then the relationship is not serious... I know what am saying .

You have a bestie , you have an opposite sex that you love  , you care for , she knows all your flaws , she knows all your secrets , she knows who your are exactly , she knows of any plan you want to execute , she knows the real you and she still sticks with knowing the real you , she enjoys your nonsense , she is the person you run to for advice , when you need someone you want to talk to its she , you get permission from her before doing anything , you make sure she is aware of everything , over and over you can keep her and get over thousands of girls .

When you have issues with your girlfriend , you run to her , your girlfriend doesn't know much of you like she does , if your girlfriend knows she might not put up with it, you hide your true self from your girlfriend , you prefer your bestie over your girlfriend, you can even dump her if bestie says so , bestie have been there and you have gone through alotta relationships and she too , and when each fails , you come back to your bestie .

But the truth is , you genuinely, knowingly or unknowingly love bestie , the only person you can live with is bestie , if you are gonna have a serious relationship that will ever lead to something , it is bestie .

Because sure , you will reach a stage that you will want to settle down with just one woman , and you will start calculating and analysing.

The only person you genuinely love is bestie , the only person you are secured with is bestie , the only person you trust is bestie , the only person that really knows you is bestie , the only person that knows how to fix you is bestie , the only person that can advice you is bestie , everything you do want in a long run serious relationship falls on this bestie .

So you know , your partner can't have an opposite sex best friend and claim to be in a long lasting serious relationship with you , it rarely or never happens .

I have been checking it out , most people that don't do relationship that I know , have this opposite sex bestie that they can't let go and they don't joke with , they can let relationship slide in as much as it doesn't daint a thing they have with their bestie .

Most people who act weird in a relationship have besties that control them , most breakups has been masterminded by the opinion of best friend.

Its a scam , they all just keep this bestie for a future serious business , knowingly or unknowingly, they can't love you the way they love them , they can't sacrifice for you the way they can sacrifice for them , and till tomorrow they choose them over you .

Then you that is aware that your boyfriend who you are in a serious relationship with has a bestie he cherishes above you , how do you feel ? , how do you feel that another girl gets to decide how your relationship works ? , how do you feel when  you have to talk to another girl to help you fix your man when  he is emotionally down, your own man !! ..

When something happens , they call best friend before calling you ...

For how long will you have to stay and watch another woman be a rehab in your relationship, your own relationship with someone you love ....wow!!

Forget it , we are humans , we catch feelings easily, we can go extra mile to keep someone that we truly love and don't want to loose .

And a best friend was like " when you are done with your man , I will be with you " .. 
Just look at!!

I know peeps who are best friends because they love themselves so much and doesn't want to separate , they hang on the best friendship because there is a future plan ...duh... Have you ever wondered why most best friends turn out to be a couple after long run ... You can ask mexizs .

Don't let anyone fool you , in a relationship you are supposed to be your partner's best friend , you are supposed to be the one to share in his deepest secrets , you are the one to know all his flaws and help fix them , you are fixing your man for you , no one is gonna do that , you are fixing your man to your taste and a best friend will fix to her taste , you are the one to make him happy , a shoulder he cries on , that is how love works , and then you don't do or get all this and another person does and then you are all there with "am in a serious relationship"... Let it kill you there !!

See in as much as unlike poles attract .. Forget it .

Same sex bestie is trustworthy besides a same sex can advice you on a same view more than an opposite sex will do while trying to wear your shoe .

Being a man, I can advice a man than a woman can , why ?, because we wear same shoe , we face almost the same thing , same social responsibilities and expectations  , same relationship responsibilities and expectations  many other similar situations .

When you need an advise that should be melted from a different sex , ask your partner , no one can advise you better than someone that loves you genuinely, believe me or get an Anty , yes someone that is married , or someone that is much very older than you , they dish out the best advice , because they are older have a better life experience than your best friend does  , they are helping you get the best , the know they can't be with you ,they don't hope to be with you ,  so they help you keep your relationship intact .

I will still say , this things are happening , your partner  will still grow to that stage that he/she will need a serious relationship and boom!! Best friend is there for it !!

Don't be deceived .... 
If you are embarking on a serious relationship, be your lovers best friend , the best type of relationship is when you mix best friendship with love .

You both can just get one Anty best friend, or uncle best friend in case of relationship advice ....

You have to understand it when people say things like 
" you are in a relationship and your opposite best friend is single, one person is being fooled , knowingly or unknowingly "..

If the relationship is not serious , let them have as much as opposite best friends as they can have oo .. But if you are mean for something ..

Las las , we will eat rice in some bestie's wedding... Gaskia !!!

©oracle

3 Likes

Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
Na now OP eye open.
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by Zimmermann(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by decatalyst(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
Op is really pained!

The Op's body temperature can boil 50 liters of water for party EBA under 5min.

grin grin

Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by CoolFreeday(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
I have a female bestie that is not my girlfriend and I'm happy I have her
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by Akinbahm(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by Olalan(m): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
Most girls and guys use the tag bestie to deceive their partners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Just look at the epistle fa

1 Like

Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
Never really had bestie. We always end up banging. It’s indeed a Scam.

1 Like

Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by Abdul3391(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
wonder why people are just realizing that... how can a guy and a girl be friends in d first place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
Be doing bestie for someone's boyfriend, Beastie gbuo GI dia.
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bestie brings all the perks of the office without any drama or ruckus.

Bestie sure pass
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by derachokolate(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Na now OP eye open.

the thing wer I see ehn ....ohmaikod !!
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by derachokolate(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2018
Zimmermann:
grin

hoe lawd!!!!
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by derachokolate(m): 8:37am On Jul 02, 2018
decatalyst:
Op is really pained!
The Op's body temperature can boil 50 liters of water for party EBA under 5min.
grin grin

I am really Pained. oo
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by derachokolate(m): 8:38am On Jul 02, 2018
CoolFreeday:
I have a female bestie that is not my girlfriend and I'm happy I have her

be happy oo, be happy alone ! I no do
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by derachokolate(m): 8:39am On Jul 02, 2018
Olalan:
Most girls and guys use the tag bestie to deceive their partners

I refuse to be deceived
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by derachokolate(m): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

nwanyiawkaetiti �� grin
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

nwanyiawkaetiti ��
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by derachokolate(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2018
stupidity:
grin
stupidity:
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by derachokolate(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2018
Abdul3391:
wonder why people are just realizing that...
how can a guy and a girl be friends in d first place

my brother , I don't understand oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by derachokolate(m): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2018
Colourich:

grin
Colourich:
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by derachokolate(m): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2018
Pepsi101:
Bestie brings all the perks of the office without any drama or ruckus.

Bestie sure pass

imagine saii!!
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2018
derachokolate:

nwanyiawkaetiti �� grin

nwanyiawkaetiti ��
?
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by Abdul3391(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2018
derachokolate:

my brother , I don't understand oo
me and my babe don fight about am tire... so me too come get bestie na d other day na she come dy preach for me...
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by Jokerman(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Everyone knows bestieship is a scam....
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by labake1(f): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2018
True tho

Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by derachokolate(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2018
Abdul3391:

me and my babe don fight about am tire...
so me too come get bestie na d other day na she come dy preach for me...

oh mai kod.... she self know say nah scam
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by Abdul3391(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
derachokolate:

no mind the sister
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by Abdul3391(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
derachokolate:

no mind the sister
Re: Opposite Sex Bestieship Is A Scam!! by derachokolate(m): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Abdul3391:
no mind the sister
grin
Abdul3391:
no mind the sister

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Girl Says Sex On The First Day Is Called Relationship Interview / Signs A Guy You Are Sleeping With may be Using Your Destiny For "Success" / 70-year-old Pensioner Spends Over 4.3 Million Naira To Enlarge His Manhood - Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.