Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,785 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School (41892 Views)

James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. / Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) / Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by hotplate: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2018
what a nice choice you made my dear brother
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by AK481(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

This is where your glory can shine

music not your way, probably reason you never sing better song

Sing � along with me...

I wanna be like this
This love can’t be like this
I wanna do like this
This love can’t be like this
Odo yewu, uyemo
Too much love, uyemo
Odo yewu, uyemo
Too much love, uyemo

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Afec1000givers: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
I have always loved his song but I didn't even know his face. I wouldn't have chosen this face as the face behind the voice. Nice one though.
keep idolizing face,...remember no beautiful skeleton or skull after death.

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Saff(f): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Legend

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by laliga01: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

Lolx... Did you deliberately want to sound stupid this early morning.
Guy quit smoke abeg, it's not good for you.

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Witnes: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Nbote:

Becos it is U and I who are in d country dat is affected d most.. We shld get our PVCs for our own sake... Most of dem already live d gudlife and can always afford to live elsewhere.. But for U nd I we are still stuck in dis hellhole for now
How do u think getting d PVC will solve d erroneous problems? 1. How many ppl on that fateful day are willy to stay on d sun or rain to exercise their civic right? 2. Who do we vote now? 3. APC was not created on a short while to fight and defeat d ruling party then? 4. If we ably ready to fight d ruling party, by now there would have mergers with one party, and finally everybody wants to be there so d votes will be divided which will still give d APC winning. My observation!
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2018
Is he still in nms?
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by fashrola(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2018
comshots:
Is he still in nms?

No he's in NDA now
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2018
fashrola:

No he's in NDA now
OK.
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Dumdumfashion(f): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2018
Am completely lost! Are even sure you understood me?
Afec1000givers:
keep idolizing face,...remember no beautiful skeleton or skull after death.
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Evince(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2018
decatalyst:
Iyam confused here

Was Duncan mighty in the Military before?

sure u have right to be confused. the statement is ambiguous. It could be his course mates that are now in the military or maybe his millitary course mates
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by anochuko01(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
I have always loved his song but I didn't even know his face. I wouldn't have chosen this face as the face behind the voice. Nice one though.
you now have to choose btw what you want and whats important
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by idonhammer: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2018
No dress sense at all
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by GOFRONT(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2018
Chikala for Tinapa, dem are follow me like say I be dem Papa!!!.......Wene Mighty
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by motionz: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2018
cliff26:

He went to NMS Zaria (its Nigeria's official military secondary school)
A graduate from there is called an Ex-boy
This is impersonation.......Duncan mighty never went to NMS Zaria. The only artist that did is DBANJ
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Kenturkey048(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2018
Nigeria military school,(NMS) na secondary school,,so na class mate ,not course mate...and secondly the only celebrity ex-boy na dbanj,but he was expelled from Nms..
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Diso60090(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2018
cliff26:

He went to NMS Zaria (its Nigeria's official military secondary school)
A graduate from there is called an Ex-boy

What about xgirls which school be that
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by MrAnele(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

Talj this thing for portharcourt... from no where knife go enter your body
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Reference(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
thatigboman:
No. Not neccesarily. NMS Zaria is a secondary school owned by the military. U can proceed to NDA from there if u want to join military as officer, or to Depot in Zaria too if u want to join military as a junior officer. Or u go to conventional university, if u want civilian life

Which depot again. Is the NMS training not superior to that of the Depot or have things changed.
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by boolet: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
thatigboman:
No. Not neccesarily. NMS Zaria is a secondary school owned by the military. U can proceed to NDA from there if u want to join military as officer, or to Depot in Zaria too if u want to join military as a junior officer. Or u go to conventional university, if u want civilian life
You just dey talk wetin you no know. NMS is military and academic excellence, you become a soldier on the day you pass out from there, not proceeding to no depot.
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by wildkat: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
CANDYDADDY:

I wonder why mb is now cheap. If not fools like dis won't comment any how. So Duncan mighty never sing better song? O u just wanna display ur lunacy?

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by boolet: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Kenturkey048:
Nigeria military school,(NMS) na secondary school,,so na class mate ,not course mate...and secondly the only celebrity ex-boy na dbanj,but he was expelled from Nms..
Get your facts man. We call ourselves coursemates because we are all enlisted into the army at the same time. Dbanj was not expelled, he was withdrawn by his parents after the death of his brother who was in the academy. Gis brother died in a plane crash.
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by phase1: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
boolet:

You just dey talk wetin you no know. NMS is military and academic excellence, you become a soldier on the day you pass out from there, not proceeding to no depot.

Why is duncan mighty not a soldier then?
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Kenturkey048(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
boolet:

Get your facts man. We call ourselves coursemates because we are all enlisted into the army at the same time. Dbanj was not expelled, he was withdrawn by his parents after the death of his brother who was in the academy. brother died in a plane crash.
officer ,am an ex-jam(airforce military school,jos)..u might be a soldier,that's for u,quorra mates are different from your course mates ..ex-boys been enlisted into Nigeria military was stopped during jonathan's regime,,throughout then,after NMs,if u dont make NDA and u don't wanna go tru depot,for navy (NNBTS)akasso,,den u are f**king civilian,who finished from a military secondary school..they started passing out ex-boys back with riffle when buhari became president,,all tru Jonathan's regime Nigeria military was totally f**ked up..we have quorra mates,and we have course mates...
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by FemiMaduka(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Kenturkey048:
officer ,am an ex-jam(airforce military school,jos)..u might be a soldier,that's for u,quorra mates are different from your course mates ..ex-boys been enlisted into Nigeria military was stopped during jonathan's regime,,throughout then,after NMs,if u dont make NDA and u don't wanna go tru depot,for navy (NNBTS)akasso,,den u are f**king civilian,who finished from a military secondary school..they started passing out ex-boys back with riffle when buhari became president,,all tru Jonathan's regime Nigeria military was totally f**ked up..we have quorra mates,and we have course mates...
You are right in some way, save the fact that the stoppage of that policy (of NMS graduates getting posted straight to army formations) was as a result of some international bottleneck. There were some treaties - which Nigeria is signatory to - discouraging the use of child-soldiers. I hope you know NMS entrants are mostly within the 9 - 12 years age bracket.
NMS was more into the military thing that AMS - which is just a little above command schools. NMS is simply (or used to be) the equivalence of NDA i.e secondary/university.
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by boolet: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Kenturkey048:
What is obtainable today is all that matters young man. I passed out from nms in 2005, and even though I am no longer in d army I still relate with my coursemates as what we call ourselves.
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by boolet: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
FemiMaduka:

You are right in some way, save the fact that the stoppage of that policy (of NMS graduates getting posted straight to army formations) was as a result of some international bottleneck. There were some treaties - which Nigeria is signatory to - discouraging the use of child-soldiers. I hope you know NMS entrants are mostly within the 9 - 12 years age bracket.
NMS was more into the military thing that AMS - which is just a little above command schools. NMS is simply (or used to be) the equivalence of NDA i.e secondary/university.
NMS is back.
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by boolet: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
phase1:

Why is duncan mighty not a soldier then?
He may have opted out. Although I did not verify if he went to NMS. I for instance used to be a soldier until I discharged voluntarily some years ago.
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by LastSurvivor11: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
Siki355:

you should be arrested for a hate speech

I guess you weren't born when He was at his peak

Even now he's doing very well..
Coupled with his a business man so he has others things he attend to except musik.
Fake love ft wizkid is still banging plus the one bracket featured him lately

Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Taidi(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
decatalyst:
Iyam confused here

Was Duncan mighty in the Military before?

Noo..NMS is a military secondary school
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Stellx6: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
thatigboman:

X boys don't do Depot Nigeria Army, they proceed straight into the army. Before now, they were given the rank of Lance corporal if they decide not to join the officer cadre.
Re: Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School by Stellx6: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Ex boy for life!!!but wondering why none of his 99set is yet to have a rank!!!99-18 should v given you a squadron leader in the Airforce.....

In that fatigue, the ranks are pinned on the chest and not the arm.

Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court / Mercy Chinwo's Wedding Introduction (Photos And Video) / Yvonne Nelson On Ghana's Torrential Rain (pics)