Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,268 members, 7,826,026 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking (76185 Views)

Ben Bruce And Genevieve Nnaji Picture That Got Fans Talking / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by Dolapoajanaku: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Wetin this people dey talk now
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by horlanrewaju11(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Banking and Finance.
i swear i just got now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by therajah: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
McCobble:

He wont visit the guy taking all his citizens..
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by NaijaElba(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ever8054:
I opened a girls legs like that on Friday night after which I couldn't sleep,.in her sleep she polluted all the night...i keep hearing ,..puuuuunnnn,,fuuuuuuuu,...patpattaaaaa...what could be the course?....

See your life outside? I am sure u know why people were saying Banking and Finance is the course. Sorry Bro. I am sure u meant CAUSE not course like u stated there. English sef!

3 Likes

Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by allanphash7(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Trying to decode but i can't

Help a brother to understand
McBrooklyn:

Lol... Me too, e funny die and I'm still laughing... cheesy
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by themodernman: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Godwithus20:

I had to read the comment like 5 times....

Before I got a clue.....

grin grin grin grin

Pls decipher it for me...
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by McBrooklyn(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
allanphash7:
Trying to decode but i can't

Help a brother to understand

grin grin

The first guy: ..... what can "course" this instead of 'cause"

And the guy replied: Bank and finance..

Get that now?? grin

1 Like

Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by Bamz(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Godwithus20:

Before I got a clue.....

grin grin grin grin

5 times? My ex would be like, are you that slow? Looooool

3 Likes

Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by Tonimordred(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Road to destruction is widely open
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by Godwithus20: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Bamz:

I tell you this day....

Some persons still want explanation...

No blame me... Abeg, blame the BANKING and FINANCE

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ever8054:
I opened a girls legs like that on Friday night after which I couldn't sleep,.in her sleep she polluted all the night...i keep hearing ,..puuuuunnnn,,fuuuuuuuu,...patpattaaaaa...what could be the course?....
industrial chemistry
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by romeorailss: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
McBrooklyn:

Baba abeg I don read. And I no get the clue . Helep me dia undecided

My only interpretation is that she's a public figure lol cheesy.

But the way u all laughing I think it's more than what I think coz e no reach to laugh like that as per what I think it is angry
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by romeorailss: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
McBrooklyn:

grin grin

The first guy: ..... what can "course" this instead of 'curse"

Get that now?? grin

Oh now I get grin... But u were also wrong . It's cause

And not curse

angry angry

6 Likes

Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by romeorailss: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
But this kafy go sabi bang o angry

Abi , is my mind polluted ni undecided . No , it's not jare . As I see her na queen of banger ,

If she catch me for corner undecided

Temi bami niyen angry ughhh angry cry
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by McBrooklyn(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
romeorailss:

And not curse

angry angry

Lol, I just typed and didn't bother to proofread.. Thanks anyways! At least you understand now.. cool
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by franksam2009: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
McBrooklyn:

make u a gimme clue oo, I still don't understand
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Banking and Finance.
Youre wicked cheesy

Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by Psoul(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ever8054:

Bros, the course na Physiotherapy

1 Like

Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by McBrooklyn(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
franksam2009:
make u a gimme clue oo, I still don't understand

grin grin

Get that now?? grin
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by Berlyn1(f): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
McBrooklyn:

LMAO... grin grin
what is banking Nd finance plsss I don't get the clue undecided
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by McBrooklyn(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Berlyn1:
what is banking Nd finance plsss I don't get the clue undecided

McBrooklyn:

grin grin

Get that now?? grin
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by cabilla(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
How you offer your daughter when dangote's son asks for her hand in marriage
correct guy
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by Christgalaxy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by cicikhemy(f): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
The guy JT self don wake
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by RexTramadol1: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Bamz:

grin grin grin

I don laff taya o.
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by Berlyn1(f): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
McBrooklyn:

alright I get it now cool
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by Orpe7(m): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Banking and Finance.

Savage walahi
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by Psoul(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
metroid:

I think its more like Public Admin grin

It may be Statistics
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by midehi2(f): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Godwithus20:

Before I got a clue.....

grin grin grin grin
make me understand the clue too grin
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by midehi2(f): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
romeorailss:

And not curse

angry angry
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omobolanle Onigbanjo Is Dead / Mr Ibu Had Car Accident At Lekki-ikoyi Roundabout In Lagos. Photos / Tiwa Savage steps out In Burberry Head To Toe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.