Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking (76262 Views)

Dave Bautista's New Look Got Fans Talking (Photos) / Ben Bruce And Genevieve Nnaji Picture That Got Fans Talking / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by Obekpa55(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
I think this is just a close look advert! Kaffy don blow with this her showing! am in to endorse her. mk u tell her to call me
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by metroid(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Psoul:

It may be Statistics

Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by Godwithus20: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
midehi2:

make me understand the clue too grin

Don't see it from the sexual angle....

Take a deep breathe....read the last word from the educational angle...

There you go now!!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by romeorailss: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by maxtreme: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
How you offer your daughter when dangote's son asks for her hand in marriage
Guy u deep Gan o lloooooolllzzzz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by maxtreme: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ever8054:
I opened a girls legs like that on Friday night after which I couldn't sleep,.in her sleep she polluted all the night...i keep hearing ,..puuuuunnnn,,fuuuuuuuu,...patpattaaaaa...what could be the course?....
Compost and manure management

1 Like

Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ever8054:
I opened a girls legs like that on Friday night after which I couldn't sleep,.in her sleep she polluted all the night...i keep hearing ,..puuuuunnnn,,fuuuuuuuu,...patpattaaaaa...what could be the course?....

Olodo, your intention was to diss the women you slept with but you got served instead tongue

Simple english is not your forte.You for use your dialet type am.

Clown of the thread.

3 Likes

Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by EmekaBlue(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Open offering
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by allanphash7(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lol

Lol

Lol

#faint
McBrooklyn:

grin grin

The first guy: ..... what can "course" this instead of 'cause"

And the guy replied: Bank and finance..

Get that now?? grin
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by Hunby(f): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
metroid:

I think its more like Public Admin grin

Lolz!!!!

1 Like

Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by sulakishop(m): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2018
The guy holding her is highly carried
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by pinkbae(f): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2018
horlanrewaju11:
i swear i just got now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I understand now
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
please where is the bweast.
she haf dance all her bweast away .

na silicon things next
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by Stephaniewhitey(f): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2018
post=69000847:
Fans have the right to talk with this one oooo!
See as she put all her 'MATTER' outside nah!!
What is the MATTER
its how she makes her money ND fame.... Please leave her ooooo...she Dey genesis book
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:57am On Jul 04, 2018
Stephaniewhitey:
its how she makes her money ND fame.... Please leave her ooooo...she Dey genesis book
Yes you are right.
Btw, it is GUINESS BOOKS OF RECORD.
Kindly edit that, pretty Steph with a beautiful smile cheesy
Re: See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking by booksrite(f): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Guy u deep Gan o lloooooolllzzzz

cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts / Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover / Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.