Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay (53594 Views)

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts / Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by ohbee49: 1:05am On Oct 30, 2017
Nigerian confused person, Bobrisky who was dragged by Nigerians after it was reported that popular Congo Brazzaville gay man, Paul Adraud died of anal cancer, has replied those tagging him to Paul’s death. He wrote on his Snapchat;

“Aww so sad, He lost his life.” Bobrisky consoled with Paul, “But I wanna clear something to some idiot tagging me on this boy’s death. One, I never open to anyone yet that am gay”,

Bobrisky further wrote on how to live as gay, as he also advised that if you don’t have money to take care of yourself, you should stop being gay. Here are his post;

1. Learn how to stick to one partner, if you wanna mess around. You own your life no one can dictate for you. 2. Learn to love yourself first before helping others. Go for medical check up on your health two times in three moth. Please don’t go to road side nurse and do check up o. I mean travel out of the country for full checkup. USA best place you can go. 3. Use condom if you really wanna mess around. 4. Eat good meal. I mean more of vegetables and fruits. 5. This is the most important one if you wanna be gay or want to take d***. You need to have money. I mean be rich to always look out for yourself. Your partner own is just to cum inside you that all. But is now left for you to know how to take the cum outside. His snapchat posts are in the link also

Source:https://www.24buzzng.com/bobrisky-reacts-to-adraud-pauls-death-and-gives-tips-on-how-to-be-a-better-gay/

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by Gomd: 1:11am On Oct 30, 2017
Ani Oloriburuku ni Bobrisky yi se

Mtchweeeh

285 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by nifemi25(m): 1:14am On Oct 30, 2017
Though I'm not wishing you death but I believe your own turn is near.

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by stillondmatter: 1:15am On Oct 30, 2017
A PIG giving advice on how to stay CLEAN and healthy......

185 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by ohbee49: 1:21am On Oct 30, 2017
stillondmatter:
A PIG giving advice on how to stay CLEAN and healthy......
Lmao I don laugh tire, Abeg tag the moderators.. Cc: MissyB3, Fynestboi , Lalasticlala

15 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by icekidmuktar(m): 3:41am On Oct 30, 2017
chai! See wetin combination of sperm do this brother.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by KVN1(m): 3:44am On Oct 30, 2017
reading this alone nauseates me....urrrh

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by HITdemUP: 3:57am On Oct 30, 2017
Na diaper go still end your gayish career. I wonder the kind of depression his relatives must've been subjected to reading his poo.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 30, 2017
undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by egbabiekperemo1: 4:32am On Oct 30, 2017
Afonja breed. Am not surprised.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by 9japrof(m): 4:48am On Oct 30, 2017
how do a man end up in been a she-man becoming receptors of sperm.

this also goes to ladies who accepts ansl sex, this ain't the natural way of having fun. all these has implications to the human body.

bobrisky don tell una say say e no be gay, that he's just a female wanna-be

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by BRAV0O(m): 5:38am On Oct 30, 2017
Sorry who bobrisky help undecided his life is business

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by chimimi(f): 5:47am On Oct 30, 2017
Omo ale jati jati...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by Blogtrovert(f): 6:04am On Oct 30, 2017
Well, I suspected he was going to be tagged...
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by morbeta(m): 6:06am On Oct 30, 2017
Laws of retribution.....inevitable.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by Bioboy1213(m): 6:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Una no go here now, continue
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by uminem02(m): 6:38am On Oct 30, 2017
Bobrisky is a ''compound fool''

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by iLickAnalFungus(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2017
Cancerous Anus used to have better fungus
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by zubizareta(m): 7:12am On Oct 30, 2017
Lol...

DM me for training on epoxy flooring in Lagos.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by sonikstargirl(f): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2017
hmmmm.....jux...hmmmm
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by LadySarah: 7:41am On Oct 30, 2017
very dirty ad disgusting thread

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 30, 2017
dis guy/girl is confused... u never came out as a gay so why d advice??... na wah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by emerged01(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2017
This guy is crazy.
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by northvietnam(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2017
Hom
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by SmellingAnus(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2017
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by jonnytad(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2017
Dis guy may not even be gay, He may jst be using this to have a name. Like d likes of Denrele, Charlie boi...... etc.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by maxiuc(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Diapers laugh at him like

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Adraud Paul’s Death And Gives Tips On How To Be A Better Gay by bentlywills(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2017
grin grin

Bobo bobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Finds Love Again (photo) / Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] / Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.