Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ex Bbnaija Housemate Anto Speaks On The Kind Of Man She Can Never Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Bbnaija Housemate Anto Speaks On The Kind Of Man She Can Never Marry (253 Views)

9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Bbnaija Housemate Anto Speaks On The Kind Of Man She Can Never Marry by WNRealm: 3:17am On Jul 02, 2018
Antoinette Lecky, former Big Brother Naija housemate is one lady that doesn’t want a man that would take full charge of her life in the name of marriage.

The 28-year-old shared her thoughts with Inside Nollywood on the kind of man she would not dare marry.

“I can’t marry a man who would want to restrict me from doing things I like, most especially, things I was doing when he met me! I’m a free-spirited person but can be traditional.

“I will always respect my man but also expect him to respect my wants and needs,” she hinted.

ALSO READ BBNaija: I can’t see without my lashes — CeeC
Anto, who currently lives in America, was evicted from the Big Brother House few weeks after the reality TV show kicked off.

http://wapnetrealm.com/bbnaija-anto-speaks-on-the-kind-of-man-she-can-never-marry/

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate Anto Speaks On The Kind Of Man She Can Never Marry by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 02, 2018
Go Get your PVC !!
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate Anto Speaks On The Kind Of Man She Can Never Marry by sexy74(m): 4:07am On Jul 02, 2018
You never get husband, you Dey talk of the one you wan marry!
Abeg get a man first.

(1) (Reply)

Why It's Important To Retain Your Individuality While Dating / Get Daily Shopping Coupons Worth $2000 Via LEKKIFY Mobile App / Order Your Sallah Rams At Cheap Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.