Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Has Someone Tried Ruining Your Reputation ? This Should Be Your Reaction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has Someone Tried Ruining Your Reputation ? This Should Be Your Reaction (459 Views)

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage / Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. / Is Bad Breath Ruining Your Sex Life / Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Someone Tried Ruining Your Reputation ? This Should Be Your Reaction by Ndifreke24: 6:02am On Jul 02, 2018
One of the most annoying and painful things to happen to someone is discovering that there is a conscious effort by a person or group of persons to ruin or spoil his image, lower his estimation in the eye of right thinking members of the society and expose him to contempt,hatred and ridicule. This can really be hurtful and the wounds may take many years to heal and if it eventually heals, the scars it left behind will always remind the victim of the need to be cautious with the orchestrator in subsequent and future dealings.
It was yesterday the 9th of March 2018, I returned from work after a stressful day at workplace, I had planned to shower and then take a nap before taking myself out to ease off the stressful week at a nearby bar, upon reaching house, the whole place was filled to its brim with people, I wondered what would have attracted such crowd, the crowd wore a sad look as almost every one were folding their arms as a sign of dismay, regret and bewilderment.

https://ndifrekesblog..com/2018/07/has-someone-tried-ruining-your.html

I moved closer and upon further enquiry I was informed that my neighbour Mr Tom Daniel had just lost his job from one of the oil servicing companies he was working with.
It was gathered that one of his 'friends and colleagues' had levelled an allegation against Mr Tom Daniel before his boss who was a Yoruba man, according to his accuser, Mr Tom Daniel had been engaging in the habit of leaking of information of the company's job quotations to rival companies which had led to the loss of many multimillion naira jobs by the company, the General Manager was raged with anger and despite the plea of innocence by Mr Tom Daniel, the GM proceeded to relieve and disengage him without the formality of due process- issuance of queries.
It was there I learnt that Mr Tom Daniel was due for promotion and appointment as a field supervisor in the company, a highly coveted position that would have taken him to at least eighteen countries of the world in Europe and American, the very position Mr Stephen was eyeing which he felt by leveling a false allegation on Asuanam he has cleared the only hurdle on his route to capturing the office.
" Life is obviously unfair to me, why should Stephen hang such an allegation, a bundle of fabrications on my neck at a time like now when my wife had just put to birth, the corpse of my late mother is still in the mortuary, the house and car loan I took is due for payment, children school fees are due for payment and i am facing the calamity of sack at workplace, I think the only option left for me is to hang myself, die and avoid this reproach " he concluded.
"Tom my friend this is not the end of the road for you", I reassured him, its just a trying period and I know you will bounce back stronger, I then told him that I had faced similar situations in my course of life, I recalled vividly as an undergraduate in a build up to a faculty election, I was falsely accused by my own then learning colleague and Senior, a young man I had a high level of respect for, (in fact a class rep of a higher class) to have sponsored a publication titled "WHO MADE YOU A GEORGE OVER US",
The write up had generated endless controversies in the faculty, my accuser had predicted his conclusion upon sighting myself reading the said political write up along others in the faculty notice board and attempted doing an innocent appraisal of the grammatical constructions of the author, and then moved to conclude hastily of me being the author.
I almost lost the good will of the kind gentleman, George ufot of counsel and his numerous supporters but subsequently though I felt highly disappointed in my accuser but i was vindicated. Mr Asuanam gave a deep sigh on hearing my story as tears continued to roll down his cheek and took solace that at least I understood his state of anger, confusion and predicament.
In this time that the political atmosphere is gathering its cloud ahead of 2019 general election, the momentum will be quite higher and desperate political foot leakers will most likely attempt to mudslide people and fellow politicians to gain undue advantage before their benefactors, if you ever (which I pray you be spared) find yourself in such position, remember that the devil is roaming and roaring like a wild lion looking for whom to devour, and is using men to perpetrate his ugly will, go on your knees in prayers and rebuked him to standstill as the God of justice will vindicate the just.
" remember that every tongue that rises against the just shall be condemned " so sayest the scriptures.
No matter how tempting the reaction of violence may be , it is wise to maintain calm disposition, reinstate your innocence at every fora and watch yourself come out undeterred and in triumph.

Re: Has Someone Tried Ruining Your Reputation ? This Should Be Your Reaction by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03am On Jul 02, 2018
Another good thing is to also ignore them.
That kills them faster.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What I Call Nonsense. / Bottles Review / 6 Things You Should Do Regularly With Your Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.