Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend (29305 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Adamawa Teacher, Pregnant 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl Are Lovers No Rape-NUT Chairman / Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by Fourwinds: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Olalan:
14yrs with this account having two boyfriends already shows signs of failed parenting, before she marries only God know the amount of buys that would have slept with her.
BTW I pray she's found alive.....

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by motivativesweet: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
small small girls this day
Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by mercyville: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
tiredoflife:

Yes it happens in the east but at a low rate
But yorubas do it as a culture
Their mothers are willing to carry grand kids
I know what I am saying
After these kids are born
Most end up in mechanic shops with little or no education
And when they are of age
They too starts breeding like rats
Ask iya basiratu who is ur neighbour if I am lying

grin

Factory baby cannibal,u no dey tire?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by Material00: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
14yrs with this account having two boyfriends already, this country have finally corrupted;
Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by McBrooklyn(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Kai.... Them Don dey drill this one from 14..

And I'm twenty something and still a virgin..

Shameless kids that can't hold them selves

Yes, Indeed you are!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by EweduAfonja(f): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
McBrooklyn:

Yes, Indeed you are!! cheesy cheesy

lol....
Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by cytell56: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
princeade86:
14yrs old have a boyfriend? the funniest aspect of a thing was that, she has even more than 3 boyfriends.

How you take know
Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by DeBrain045(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Letenwam:
The family of 14-year-old Bilikisu Oseni have been agony, after the Lagos schoolgirl reportedly left her mother's shop with her boyfriend, identified only as Wahis, on Sunday, June 24, 2018.

Fausatu Oseni, mother of the Lagos Schoolgirl who spoke to newsmen disclosed that she was in Ogun State for a family event, when she got the report that her daughter followed the suspect. According to her, Wahis, a motor boy, had reportedly taken the victim to his apartment on Igbosoro Road, Ikorodu, but the Senior Secondary School one pupil had yet to be seen since then.

“Last Friday, I travelled to Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, for a family function. On Sunday, a customer called me that she wanted to grind pepper and buy some other things at my shop in Odogunyan.

“I told my younger sister, who was watching over my children, to call Bilikisu to open the shop and sell the goods to the customer. About 30 minutes after the customer left, I called my sister again on the telephone and asked if my daughter had closed the shop, but she said no. I asked to speak with her on the telephone and ordered her to close the shop and go to church.

“When I called back later, she told me she was still packing the goods. I felt uneasy where I was and told my host that I needed to leave immediately to look after my children" she said.

She further disclosed that she was surprise to arrive home in the evening, and didn't see her daughter at home.

“I raised a search party and we went round the area without seeing my daughter. After the fruitless search, we were advised to report to the police at the Orofo Police Station, which we did on Monday.

“We got the telephone number of Wahis from one of his friends and when we called him, he denied knowing Bilikisu’s whereabouts. I do not know his relationship with my daughter.

“My telephone battery was low and I went to charge it in a shop when I ran into him. I asked him to produce my daughter, but he fled the shop with the assistance of his friends,” she added.

The mother of the missing Lagos schoolgirl, stated that she got support from her sister and husband and trailed the suspect to another place where he was relaxing. However Wahis, once again, fled.

“My sister ran after him, shouting ‘thief, thief,’ but nobody helped us to apprehend him. We then reported at the Shagamu Road Police Station and two policewomen followed us to his workplace where he was eventually arrested,” she added.

The suspect was however granted bail, after his relatives promised that he would produce Bilikisu. Attached to the bail was also a seven day ultimatum to return the Lagos schoolgirl to her parents.

Wahis who also spoke to Punch, disclosed that he had lost his peace since the incident happened, adding that he did not know his lover’s whereabouts.

“On Sunday, I went to pick her from the shop on a motorcycle. I took her to know my new apartment on Igbosoro Road.

“As she got to my place, I got a call that her mother had started complaining and was looking for her. I put her on a motorcycle to return to her mother; I never knew she did not get home. If I had known this would happen, I would have asked her to wait a little at my place or take her to their house myself.

“Some people said they sighted her at Agodo around 1pm. One of her friends, Gloria, told me that she made mention of a boyfriend who stayed alone in the Odogunyan area. I believe she is afraid that her mother will beat her up and she went to stay with the boyfriend. She must be around Odogunyan.

“We started dating in January 2018. The police have given me till Wednesday to produce her and I don’t know where else to go. My mother has cried endlessly over this. I have suffered seriously, including police torture. I have spent a lot of money to look for her. I can’t eat or sleep.”

https://lailasnews.com/14-year-old-lagos-schoolgirl-disappears-after-outing-with-boyfriend/

Lalasticlala

And you want me to believe all this given the age (14 years)
Re: Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend by IDERAWOLE(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2018
Challenging times indeed for the society. Most of our young adults are living under pressure of the present economic situation in the nation. Parents similarly have little or no time for their children in order to make ends meet.

However, the best option for a peaceful life is to pay attention to our future, which these children, particularly young adults represent.

Let's create time for them, so that they can grow on their own to become a balanced adult.

You can read this article for how to build self esteem in your teens.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7613177402124739975#editor/target=post;postID=7273844244577032312;onPublishedMenu=overviewstats;onClosedMenu=overviewstats;postNum=0;src=postname

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) / Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Abusive Dad Flees As His Daughter Stands Up To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.