Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos, Then This Happened! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos, Then This Happened! (398 Views)

Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos, Then This Happened! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos, Then This Happened! by paxonel(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2018
A man who claimed his wife died a couple of years ago, got the shocker of his life when he spotted his ‘wife’ in Lagos with another man who was taking her somewhere on a bike.

The man identified as Okechukwu James Uwa from Ezzagbo in Ebonyi state said he was travelling to Aba when he made a quick stop in Lagos to see an old colleague and while moving through Oshodi saw his ‘dead’ wife.

The shocked man said of the incident: my wife died of motor accident two years ago which I have finished her burial but am shocked to see her with a man who was conveying her in his motorcycle. At first, I hesitated until I summoned courage and when I called her by her name, on turning to see me she disappeared.

According to online sources, the man she was with on the bike fainted and had to be resuscitated and when questioned about the woman said he had been with her for a period of 8 months.

He also said that she moved in with him after they met in a church

According to the man: ‘She told me she was all alone in Lagos working but told me she was from Ebonyi state. I have many times requested that I meet her people but she would decline saying that her people are evil’.

www.informationng. com/news: cr
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos, Then This Happened! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2018
All these una recycled stories self.

We need people to properly recycle by-products for us not all these gibberish. Let's learn to channel our talents into something more beneficial abeg.

Who don die don die. All these farce aren't funny anymore
#NextTopicPlease
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos, Then This Happened! by BanigoCharlesP(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos, Then This Happened! by troublemakea(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2018
ehhh

#ThisisNigeria
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos, Then This Happened! by troublemakea(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2018
ehhh
#ThisisNigeria

Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos, Then This Happened! by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2018
PurplePatch:
All these una recycled stories self.

We need people to properly recycle by-products for us not all these gibberish. Let's learn to channel our talents into something more beneficial abeg.

Who don die don die. All these farce aren't funny anymore
#NextTopicPlease

Until it happens to you that's when Yould know its not recycled story.

Many of you guys be forming knowledgeable than you are.

I have witnessed such and I can categorically say that it happens. I saw it Life and direct.

I was an HND student in 1994, A friends girlfriend was doing birthday at Olori female hostel. We went to celebrate with her. her friends were the ones serving food. One of these her friends was very found of me, She was a jovial person very friendly and respective. About a month later she died and my friend was the one that took her body to the mortuary. I was away home to collect money when it happened when I came back and heard what happened I wept. Because the lady was a nice muslim girl.

I deserted the girls hostel because of her for weeks. I had a lady friend at the first floor and she started asking me why I have not been coming to see her. I couldnt tell her it was because of the death of that girl. I decided one evening to go. I got to the hostel Pass infont of the dead girls room at the ground floor. I learnt all her roommates couldn't stay sleeping there except a Muslim lady who said she was not the one that killed her so she can't be afraid of her.

The room's door was half opened so I walked pass climbed the stairs and unfortunately I met my girl friends door locked, I left a brief note on her door notepad and rushed to leave. on taking two or three steps down the stairs there comes the dead lady climbing up. I stayed glued at the spot where I was I couldn't rush up neither could I go down.

She was holding a Pressing Iron and tilted her face to the other side. I was there in watching her climbed pass me. She climbed up and took a turn. I quickly summoned courage to see which room she wanted to enter I ran up the stairs and She was gone. I stood there for some minutes and left. I told my friend that took her body to the mortuary and He was just as shocked as I was.

This is not a tale. if I should tell you the experience of some ppl close to me you and your likes would say its all lies.

Go home ask mum and dad and they would tell you it happens.

Peace

(1) (Reply)

Mfm(mountain Of Fire And Miracle Ministry) Thread / Sallah Gift; In Order Not To Neglect Jesus,all Christians Must Embrace Islam / End Time: Famous Pastor Uses Cobra During Communion Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.