Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal (14901 Views)

Real Madrid Offer Cristiano Ronaldo New £28.5m Contract Deal (details) / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / Emre Can Refuse To Sign New Liverpool Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by tolexy007(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
the problem i have with this guy be say. when messi and cr7, ronaldinho, original ronaldo and pele, maradona dem shine nobody know their religino. as soon as one Mo Salah begin shine the thing became allah allah allah. the arabs brought islam into sport all of a sudden. it just became a turn off for me suddenly. i remember the day i watched one of their match highlights for one spa like that. i tell the arab guy near me say Mo Salah is our brother as fellow african mama africa. the guy asked me weda i be muslim. i say no, christian. the next thing the arab guy tell me be say Mo Salah is muslim. i say i no. how religion take remove egypt from african continent?. he say he is muslim that is all he knows.
i shock.
though i love the guy and hoped make e win the ballon d'or and champions league but i just changed my mind. e good make a pure black man either retain that record or another pure black man win am. all these north africans cannot be trusted.
egypt no gree say dem be africa since decades. i support my blackness. LOL
and that is why i kicked out messi n ronaldo from world cup.
cos blacks no go get name again.
make we hold something for hand.
a black man is the greatest in boxing, track and field, football, WTA tennis, na so dem scatter michael jackson record, and tiger woods
blacks must hold those records.

u are very correct,

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by Walexybobo(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
YNWA Mo Salah.
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by saajus: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
the problem i have with this guy be say. when messi and cr7, ronaldinho, original ronaldo and pele, maradona dem shine nobody know their religino. as soon as one Mo Salah begin shine the thing became allah allah allah. the arabs brought islam into sport all of a sudden. it just became a turn off for me suddenly. i remember the day i watched one of their match highlights for one spa like that. i tell the arab guy near me say Mo Salah is our brother as fellow african mama africa. the guy asked me weda i be muslim. i say no, christian. the next thing the arab guy tell me be say Mo Salah is muslim. i say i no. how religion take remove egypt from african continent?. he say he is muslim that is all he knows.
i shock.
though i love the guy and hoped make e win the ballon d'or and champions league but i just changed my mind. e good make a pure black man either retain that record or another pure black man win am. all these north africans cannot be trusted.
a black man is the greatest in boxing, track and field, football, WTA tennis, na so dem scatter michael jackson record, and tiger woods

Inferiority complex. That's why you see those Arabs Billionaires just want to show off anyhow. Most of the football clubs they buy are toys not investments. If you have any product, please go sell it in Arab countries. Just tell a Billionaire there that, you are the first person using this product in the world.He will go crazy and pay unreasonable price for it.
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by DONADAMS(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
one season wonder
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by Legalese(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
That's just an insurance on both sides to ensure that his transfer fee will be humongous considering the number of years he would have remaining on his contract.
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by tartar9(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
i shock.
They want to Islamize football abi undecided
As if the western media isn't the one mostly guilty of this,always trying to potray him as Muslim.
Check out the comments on nairaland about him being Muslim-they are mostly made by non-Muslim.
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by thesicilian: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
i shock.
Don't blame them Muslims, they hardly have good players so once they get one, they want to let the whole world know. They did the same thing for Aboutrika, though he didn't shine like Salah.
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by DONADAMS(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
i shock.
my bro..it's almost the same thing down here(North)... they love him currently almost more than cr7 and messi just because he's Muslim... the thing dey weak me sef...that was how the day barca was kicked out of UCL, I overheard one saying that barca coach doesn't use dembele cos he's a Muslim....and that's why barca lost... the thing just weak me...
P.S- I'm a Muslim tho

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by baum1: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
i shock.

You're still saying this your white and black argument from the other post. You no dey tire? What stops every color from having name? Abi George Weah no get name? Does another person having name mean others won't have name? Are you one of those who view life as ''if he succeed, I must fail, or he needs for fail for me to succeed''? Mhen, bro, that is not healthy thinking. Do you think if everybody continue to think this way, including the Oyinbo you are talking about, the world will progress? Of course, I respect your opinions, everyone has one. I just wonder how you will secretly approach things in real life. I can't even begin to imagine.

But I agree with you on your first few sentences. Because someone is a Muslim does not mean he is no more an African. I also agree with some of the other things you added..But not all North Africans think like that. There are even Christians among them too.

One of my Ghanaian friend who is a brother and fellow researcher told me that a Nigerian once said he was sad that Ghana lost in 2010 but happy at the same time that Ghana did not get to set a record of semifinals at the world cup that no other African country has set. As in, really? Wow. Imagine when me and many other Africans were seriously rooting for our African brothers and saddened by their loss, one person was in one corner jubilating.Crazy. The Bible says the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it. This verse cannot be truer...

That pull down mentality is very common among people, unfortunately.
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by baum1: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
DONADAMS:
my bro..it's almost the same thing down here(North)... they love him currently almost more than cr7 and messi just because he's Muslim... the thing dey weak me sef...that was how the day barca was kicked out of UCL, I overheard one saying that barca coach doesn't use dembele cos he's a Muslim....and that's why barca lost... the thing just weak me...
P.S- I'm a Muslim tho

The person you're replying, his argument too is not different from the argument that you said weakened you...He is happing that Oyinbo no break record so that black man go keep am (shake my head), you are complaining that some people elevated one religion over the other in football. Abi you see my point.

Which day religion and race go stop to be our criteria? Na wah
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by baum1: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
ekenzify:
£200, 0000 A WEEK DEAL.... FOOTBALL IS REALLY BIG BUSINESS

Of course now...Or why do you think I want to take my Nephew to Olympic Marseille youth academy? The small thousand I am going to spend cannot be compared to the millions the boy will make. I am believing he will succeed because when I look at my family and his father's family, that physique and football sense is there...Lol.

That £200,000 is what my oga, with 29 years work experience, earns in a year... lol
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by DONADAMS(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
baum1:

The person you're replying, his argument too is not different from the argument that you said weakened you...He is happing that Oyinbo no break record so that black man go keep am (shake my head), you are complaining that some people elevated one religion over the other in football. Abi you see my point.

Which day religion and race go stop to be our criteria? Na wah

ohhh..I just grab bro...

the thing taya me oh...na Wetin make this country dey stagnant...na so dem confuse me with that Jos incident...iono weda na because of religion or tribe dem kill people there...Wetin I hear from eye witness dey different from wetin dey media
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by baum1: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com

Hello,

What is your engineering degree like? Did you make a first or near a first? Sorry if this comes a bit too direct. I need to get a sense to know if or how I can be useful to you..
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by kolawoleibukun2: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
that na ur own. i talk my own as i see am and as e pain me.
well done with your ideology.
i day kampe. day there day feel say peole ideology don change. i am married to a white woman and i think like this cos mumu too much from africa. do you think they will love you? fool yourself at your own peril. people are out there to oust you. if you think your healthy thinking solves your problem, fine for you oh. but your healthy thinking is silliness to the outside world. i dont belong in your world or thinking. i have thrown that your political correctness inside my neighbour trashbin. i am unapologetically real.
na who i pull down abeg? i am sayign that the arabs do not want me in. how can u force yourself inside space way no contain you? done with the squeeze bro. if you want to slave your live keep on. we day talk football you day quote bible. are you religious at all? you religious and you day idolize Mo Salah. he is a mere human like that begger way you spit for where him day put him wheelbarrow sit down.
if you had a ny love i would have seen them in your posts. you have the same negative energy. quote your bible give your own self no be me
baum1:

You're still saying this your white and black argument from the other post. You no dey tire? What stops every color from having name? Abi George Weah no get name? Does another person having name mean others won't have name? Are you one of those who view life as ''if he succeed, I must fail, or he needs for fail for me to succeed''? Mhen, bro, that is not healthy thinking. Do you think if everybody continue to think this way, including the Oyinbo you are talking about, the world will progress? Of course, I respect your opinions, everyone has one. I just wonder how you will secretly approach things in real life. I can't even begin to imagine.

But I agree with you on your first few sentences. Because someone is a Muslim does not mean he is no more an African. I also agree with some of the other things you added..But not all North Africans think like that. There are even Christians among them too.

One of my Ghanaian friend who is a brother and fellow researcher told me that a Nigerian once said he was sad that Ghana lost in 2010 but happy at the same time that Ghana did not get to set a record of semifinals at the world cup that no other African country has set. As in, really? Wow. Imagine when me and many other Africans were seriously rooting for our African brothers and saddened by their loss, one person was in one corner jubilating.Crazy. The Bible says the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it. This verse cannot be truer...

That pull down mentality is very common among people, unfortunately.

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by kolawoleibukun2: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
ah ah thank you bro. i day talk some mumu dem day criticise me.
you think say muslims will ever love you?
look wetin dem do argentina way won go play football for israel. becos they have problem with israel so everybody must hate israel?
they do not see sport that we see they see their mohammed in the sport.
i no no why some people no get sense
DONADAMS:
P.S- I'm a Muslim tho
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by Theophinio(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Great for Liverpool
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by baum1: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
i day kampe. day there day feel say peole ideology don change. i am married to a white woman and i think like this cos mumu too much from africa. do you think they will love you? fool yourself at your own peril. people are out there to oust you. if you think your healthy thinking solves your problem, fine for you oh. but your healthy thinking is silliness to the outside world. i dont belong in your world or thinking. i have thrown that your political correctness inside my neighbour trashbin. i am unapologetically real.
na who i pull down abeg? i am sayign that the arabs do not want me in. how can u force yourself inside space way no contain you? done with the squeeze bro. if you want to slave your live keep on. we day talk football you day quote bible. are you religious at all? you religious and you day idolize Mo Salah. he is a mere human like that begger way you spit for where him day put him wheelbarrow sit down.
if you had a ny love i would have seen them in your posts. you have the same negative energy. quote your bible give your own self no be me

Hi, let's be adults and civil. You can't be opening mouth and calling another person mumu for having their well-reasoned views.

That said, some of us don't need people to love us for us to love them. I'm sure you know not everyone believes in ''treat people the way they treat you''. If you believe that, well, that is your belief. All persons can't think or believe that.
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by kjhova(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
i shock.

This is pure unadulterated racism. Desist from being a racist and note that white racism cannot be defeated with black racism. It is all evil.
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by baum1: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:

See, your post just sounds somehow. Do you even know me to make the sweeping statements that you make? You are unbelievable. That was how one nairalander last year said I wanted to eat people's money by telling them I have opportunities for them. Wow. Who told you I idolize Mo Salah? Mhen, I no get same energy with you. We're different people.

You don't know me and I don't know you.
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by baum1: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
kjhova:

This is pure unadulterated racism. Desist from being a racist and note that white racism cannot be defeated with black racism. It is all evil.

E tire me. See the chief don resort to name calling and all just because I pointed this out. Person wey we no no each other before.
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by kolawoleibukun2: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
confirm.
i am very believable. I say what i no. i share my experience and who no like am get option.
as i tell you try make you check other people own post you go see say no be only me day see am as e be.
you day one side day judge. u fit get good mind oh.
but the people way u day get good mind for no send that good mind. just be you. be yourself. show love and condemn evil. if i condemn wetin person do e no means say i hate the person or i go kill am. i just hate that aspect of him attitude or lifestlye. i don get many chats with muslims here we all end up on a good note. tho i go call am as i see am
baum1:

See, your post just sounds somehow. Do you even know me to make the sweeping statements that you make? You are unbelievable. That was how one nairalander last year said I wanted to eat people's money by telling them I have opportunities for them. Wow. Who told you I idolize Mo Salah? Mhen, I no get same energy with you. We're different people.

You don't know me and I don't know you.
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by cabilla(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
IeatPussy:
Smart Liverpool. they quickly extend the guy contract so that his buy out clause will increase. grin grin
no buy out clause attach mr man
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by kolawoleibukun2: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
well done. mr. racist corrector. am not racist. i am married to oyinbo and my kids na mixed race. if i be racist i for no marry white. and i hate my own kids too.
i just call it out. maybe as a muslim this thing pain you but na so e just be. na the truth be that.
i am talking about africans and you are saying black and white racism. try to get yoru point straight here. becos wetin dem teach us be say 'all africans are black"
but the people you call white just now na the people way dem teach us say dem be black oh. but see that you too are racist? you just called mo salah white.
my main point is that those people refused to be identified as blacks. since they refused it, why must i force myself to join with them. black no fit just be?
my main point be say people carry religion enter a sport of fair play. if Mo salah is not racist, make liverpool say dem won go play for israel. Mo salah no go go. he will not and have you asked why? because he hates the jews. if he kills a jew he will become a national hero.
guy, i no hate anyone o. but i day try spell the reality to you. maybe you no no cos your awareness level fit never reach that side. salah will not play in egypt. cannot date or marry a jew or a black woman.
the blacks in egypt have been pushed down south and into sudan.
so before you preach racism to me, put my point into perspective.
football is a sport of fair play. no religion or sentiments. but since them bring sentiments into it, we push back with sentiment
kjhova:

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by kolawoleibukun2: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
political correctness has not worked in nigeria as it seems. it has not been fruitful in niger delta. it has not powered the ajaokuta steel projects. it has not solved the issue between muslims and christians.
i am not urging anyone to hate and i do not hate in return. i am just saying the things that are in your heart and you feel too shy to say. the same thing way i day talk so day your mind. becos dem never play your tape. all these civilities is a front for showbiz. not the real you.
express yourself the way you feel so that we all know what we have behind our ribs and we all can move on.

on a side note, mumu day and when you see mumu call am mumu. no be me create the word. na pigin. civilised oyibo call am less than smart, but the real meaning or implication na wetin we all know. all these garnishings of the truth don tire me..
baum1:

Hi, let's be adults and civil. You can't be opening mouth and calling another person mumu for having their well-reasoned views.

That said, some of us don't need people to love us for us to love them. I'm sure you know not everyone believes in ''treat people the way they treat you''. If you believe that, well, that is your belief. All persons can't think or believe that.
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by kolawoleibukun2: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
not that i hate muslims oh. but some people carry this thing for head like say na world cup.
the killing too much.
let players enjoy their sport.
sport is different from religion.
DONADAMS:
P.S- I'm a Muslim tho
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
IeatPussy:
Smart Liverpool. they quickly extend the guy contract so that his buy out clause will increase. grin grin
Very smart.
They did same with Coutinho before Barca came lurking and they got more money for it.
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by kolawoleibukun2: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
i do not blame anyone oh. we had tijani babangida who is a muslim. when those guys played we did not hear religion.
see the point is that, he is a black guy. a black muslim. that is why he is not celebrated in the muslim world. if he had been white-skinned it would have been a different story. we know the T.
if a muslim will cut me off from celebrating the glory of a fellow african on account of not being muslim, there is a question mark there.
thesicilian:

Don't blame them Muslims, they hardly have good players so once they get one, they want to let the whole world know. They did the same thing for Aboutrika, though he didn't shine like Salah.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by FoolishBoy419: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
the problem i have with this guy be say. when messi and cr7, ronaldinho, original ronaldo and pele, maradona dem shine nobody know their religion o. as soon as one Mo Salah begin shine the thing became allah allah allah. the arabs brought islam into sport all of a sudden. it just became a turn off for me suddenly. i remember the day i watched one of their match highlights for one spa like that. i tell the arab guy near me say Mo Salah is our brother as fellow african mama africa. the guy asked me weda i be muslim. i say no, christian. the next thing the arab guy tell me be say Mo Salah is muslim. i say i no. how religion take remove egypt from african continent?. he say he is muslim that is all he knows.
i shock.

Are you aware that the nonsense you just typed is a form of racism? If a white person had made a post saying that he only wants a white man to shine and black people should never be successful your type would go around disturbing the internet about racism. Shame on you. If the arab guy (according to your fiction) is stupid must you join him? What then makes you different from him?
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by FoolishBoy419: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
one season player.. I see barcelona hijacking mohamed salah next season the same way philippe coutinho left for barcelona

What ignorance!. Do you watch seria A? He was among the best in in seria A with Roma and did excellently in his first EPL season. Stop hating
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by ekenzify(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
baum1:

Of course now...Or why do you think I want to take my Nephew to Olympic Marseille youth academy? The small thousand I am going to spend cannot be compared to the millions the boy will make. I am believing he will succeed because when I look at my family and his father's family, that physique and football sense is there...Lol.

That £200,000 is what my oga, with 29 years work experience, earns in a year... lol

� IMAGINE ALMOST 100 MILLION NAIRA A WEEK.... A. MONTH 400 MILLION, A YEAR 2.4 BILLION NAIRA
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by kolawoleibukun2: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
na you call am racism oh.
i was taught that all africans are blacks.
since egyptians refuse to be blacks and the whites reject them, i do not want our black glory to loss.
make e remain with us.
egyptian refused to be called blacks. for decades they refused to have dealing with other black nations
i said that i called the man my brother. but on account of not being a muslim, people tried to deny me that chance. so what will i do? force myself into them?
egytians have a long track of racism. where are the blacks in egypt today? down south and into sudan. so, why should i be supporting someone who doesn't like me? I am human. i like salah. i never said that i didnt. i only said make the record day with blacks make we still hold something for hand.
everything has been taken away from us. including our juju and fake gods. wetin remain?
these small records show that we are still intelligent. we are portrayed as less intelligent my dear. the kids today are taught that we have animal brains.
in egypt women are cros bred with lighter skinned cos the superstition was that blacks have no brains.
i am human too. these great blacks on the record are the evidence for my kids to work hard.
imagine donald trump calling ronaldo the best ever
that na insult to pele na. before you know it, those words will be repeated continually and it will be accepted as true.
if to say ronaldo or messi ever lift world cup, Pele's record will be wiped out.
if you no no the politics, do some research. did you know that a white woman played queen cleopatra of egypt? now everyone believes that cleopatra was white.
we work hard for these things. we dont play. still the white are out there trying to erase everything we do.
trump is erasing every trace of obama in the white house. everything that obama did he is overturning them.
any mistake blacks make them go blow am up but their own na ordinary thing. look at what they did to michael jackson.
look at what they are doing to serena williams. they put maria sharapova above that intelligent and strong woman becos of her skin.
they summed up her career as "power" but it takes more than power. we are not all about power but intelligence.
the man behind facebook revolution na black man. so i heard. but all appraisals go to the white man. if to say na black man do wetin Mark Zuckerberg do so, e for go jail.
not being racist but standing up for my people. the whites will not stand for you.
sometimes we have to look at the bigger picture
FoolishBoy419:

Are you aware that the nonsense you just typed is a form of racism? If a white person had made a post saying that he only wants a white man to shine and black people should never be successful your type would go around disturbing the internet about racism. Shame on you. If the arab guy (according to your fiction) is stupid must you join him? What then makes you different from him?
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by dochenaj: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
#KingSalah..

Not dirty ighalo with his big yansh...A player that is worse than Buhari. How can a person be worse than Buhari? Who does that?
This one got me laughing, "How can a person be worse than Buhari?". Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps Hold Special Plenary Session For Victorious Super Eagles (PHOTOS) / Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November / Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.