Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal (14903 Views)

Real Madrid Offer Cristiano Ronaldo New £28.5m Contract Deal (details) / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / Emre Can Refuse To Sign New Liverpool Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by FoolishBoy419: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
na you call am racism oh.
i was taught that all africans are blacks.
since egyptians refuse to be blacks and the whites reject them, i do not want our black glory to loss.
make e remain with us.
egyptian refused to be called blacks. for decades they refused to have dealing with other black nations
i said that i called the man my brother. but on account of not being a muslim, people tried to deny me that chance. so what will i do? force myself into them?
egytians have a long track of racism. where are the blacks in egypt today? down south and into sudan. so, why should i be supporting someone who doesn't like me? I am human. i like salah. i never said that i didnt. i only said make the record day with blacks make we still hold something for hand.
everything has been taken away from us. including our juju and fake gods. wetin remain?
these small records show that we are still intelligent. we are portrayed as less intelligent my dear. the kids today are taught that we have animal brains.
in egypt women are cros bred with lighter skinned cos the superstition was that blacks have no brains.
i am human too. these great blacks on the record are the evidence for my kids to work hard.
imagine donald trump calling ronaldo the best ever
that na insult to pele na. before you know it, those words will be repeated continually and it will be accepted as true.
if to say ronaldo or messi ever lift world cup, Pele's record will be wiped out.
if you no no the politics, do some research. did you know that a white woman played queen cleopatra of egypt? now everyone believes that cleopatra was white.
we work hard for these things. we dont play. still the white are out there trying to erase everything we do.
trump is erasing every trace of obama in the white house. everything that obama did he is overturning them.
any mistake blacks make them go blow am up but their own na ordinary thing. look at what they did to michael jackson.
look at what they are doing to serena williams. they put maria sharapova above that intelligent and strong woman becos of her skin.
they summed up her career as "power" but it takes more than power. we are not all about power but intelligence.
the man behind facebook revolution na black man. so i heard. but all appraisals go to the white man. if to say na black man do wetin Mark Zuckerberg do so, e for go jail.
not being racist but standing up for my people. the whites will not stand for you.
sometimes we have to look at the bigger picture

I now understand where you were coming from. Just that the way you put your sentence regarding peles record and saying that you are changing your mind over the attitude of a fool made you sound like a typical nairalander. Apologies
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by engrjacuzzi: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

What ignorance!. Do you watch seria A? He was among the best in in seria A with Roma and did excellently in his first EPL season. Stop hating

foolishboy419......what a time
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by FoolishBoy419: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
engrjacuzzi:

foolishboy419......what a time
Go and use google.
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by yusufhaji(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
IeatPussy:
Smart Liverpool. they quickly extend the guy contract so that his buy out clause will increase. grin grin
bro pls explain more
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by IeatPussy: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
yusufhaji:
bro pls explain more

As they extends his contract now with no release clause , it means that ant club that scout for Salah is willing to pay nothing less than £150m .
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by kolawoleibukun2: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
yeah
sorry say the message no clear enuff.
you no say for this nairaland to make a point one must rugged. if not people go insult your and your entire family for trying to be nice. so e get how i day take express myself to reduce the insult and backlash. i day use fire follow up. nigerians need hard knock comments.
seriously, pele carry world cup back to back. set records that stood decades and many still standing. I shock say the leader of the world who lived during the time of pele could make such a comment by calling ronaldo best EVER.
we know wetin dem day try do.
FoolishBoy419:

I now understand where you were coming from. Just that the way you put your sentence regarding peles record and saying that you are changing your mind over the attitude of a fool made you sound like a typical nairalander. Apologies
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by Obekpa55(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mark this words of mine today!
This dude no go shine this coming season because this is EPL, a league where ur first season is entertaining then afterwards no mercy for ur legs in short ur body!
him just sign to medical room l.e injury all the way.
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by DONADAMS(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
not that i hate muslims oh. but some people carry this thing for head like say na world cup.
the killing too much.
let players enjoy their sport.
sport is different from religion.
Lol abi oh...some people just carry religion for head

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by kjhova(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
well done. mr. racist corrector. am not racist. i am married to oyinbo and my kids na mixed race. if i be racist i for no marry white. and i hate my own kids too.
i just call it out. maybe as a muslim this thing pain you but na so e just be. na the truth be that.
i am talking about africans and you are saying black and white racism. try to get yoru point straight here. becos wetin dem teach us be say 'all africans are black"
but the people you call white just now na the people way dem teach us say dem be black oh. but see that you too are racist? you just called mo salah white.
my main point is that those people refused to be identified as blacks. since they refused it, why must i force myself to join with them. black no fit just be?
my main point be say people carry religion enter a sport of fair play. if Mo salah is not racist, make liverpool say dem won go play for israel. Mo salah no go go. he will not and have you asked why? because he hates the jews. if he kills a jew he will become a national hero.
guy, i no hate anyone o. but i day try spell the reality to you. maybe you no no cos your awareness level fit never reach that side. salah will not play in egypt. cannot date or marry a jew or a black woman.
the blacks in egypt have been pushed down south and into sudan.
so before you preach racism to me, put my point into perspective.
football is a sport of fair play. no religion or sentiments. but since them bring sentiments into it, we push back with sentiment

I thought your issue was racism but now it appears it is even worse than that. You seem to ignorantly mix matters of religion with race with politics with activism and appear too uninformed to separate the issues.

Yea, most racists always feel that they are not racists seeing that they have friends, family and acquaintances of other races. However, if you tend to always see people and their actions through a colour prism or their background, religion or ethnicity, your are not only racist but also xenophobic.

Now to contend your points as noted:

I didn't suggest Salah is white. White or black racism are terms well known to folks who are enlightened enough.

All Africans are not black. There are Arabs, Berbers, Nubians, Whites, Negroid and Asiatic Africans and it amounts to racism to suggest otherwise.

Mo Salah may not play in Israel for political/activist reasons and that will be his personal principle. Ascribing that to racism shows crass ignorance of the background history of Egypt and Israel.

Suggesting that Salah killing a jew makes him an automatic hero in Egypt is pure ignorance on your part as you have no empirical evidence for this. Egypt was the 1st Arab nation to have diplomatic relations with Israel and Egypt and Israel remain in cordial albeit stiff relations to date.

To suggest a reduced level of awarness on my part in comparism to you is at best laughable and I will leave that to the conclusions of our fellow Nairalanders.

If truly Salah will not marry a jew/black person on grounds of racism (which is only your claim), my original stance remains that you cannot counter racism with racism.

Who pushed Egyptian blacks to Sudan and when did this happen? This claim is based on a half baked (read that as irredeemably ignorant) understanding of the history of the Anglo-Egyptian Condominium of Sudan.

Putting your point into perspective, your last line that "...since them bring sentiments into it, we push back with sentiment" is text book racism and it never gets worse than that even if you maried 17 white women!
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by kjhova(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
baum1:

E tire me. See the chief don resort to name calling and all just because I pointed this out. Person wey we no no each other before.

Please do not engage him in a dog fight.

Push back on evil with good and counter ignorance with enlightenment.
Re: Mohamed Salah Signs New Liverpool Contract Deal by kolawoleibukun2: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
kjhova:

I thought your issue was racism but now it appears it is even worse than that. You seem to ignorantly mix matters of religion with race with politics with activism and appear too uninformed to separate the issues.
i don meet your type before. your judgment is based on what bloggers and the media feed you. You may think that you are intelligent or versatile but I no no how deep i won go into this issue with you.
you do not know the difference between history and your perception. you just day crisscross anyhow. which of those points na you really day informed about? the fact be say u may be a muslim defending islam here. how can you come to terms with me?
kjhova:

Yea, most racists always feel that they are not racists seeing that they have friends, family and acquaintances of other races. However, if you tend to always see people and their actions through a colour prism or their background, religion or ethnicity, your are not only racist but also xenophobic.
anything you like you fit talk oh. no be me construct your mouth. but like i day right now. i day drop am like e hot. if he burn you e no concern me. if to say you listen for class, you for learn anthropology. you can call me racist and xenophobic. who cares? i see people as i see them and it is my fundamental right. i will be the last man breathing to see people the way you do. cos it is social blindness to see that way. i see clearly and sharply. from experience and from theory. and that is something that you do not have. what you have na bloggers and media. fake news.
kjhova:

Now to contend your points as noted:

I didn't suggest Salah is white. White or black racism are terms well known to folks who are enlightened enough.
are you one? white and black is not well-known to guys who are enlightened enough. we do not go to school to learn that. dont say that again. if at your age your are not enlightened enough to decide who is white or black then, where all your gra gra come from?
is Mo Salah considered white or black?
kjhova:

All Africans are not black. There are Arabs, Berbers, Nubians, Whites, Negroid and Asiatic Africans and it amounts to racism to suggest otherwise.
that is how people fail exams with over smartness. is berber a race? is asiatic african a race? is nubian a race? is arab a race? hehehehe make i laugh teacher small. oga before you talk, go school first. go and read about indigenous peoples. take a lesson of your life there and do not make one mistake twice.
kjhova:

Mo Salah may not play in Israel for political/activist reasons and that will be his personal principle. Ascribing that to racism shows crass ignorance of the background history of Egypt and Israel.
personal principle=political/activism? oga!
if you no know history read books or listen. me crass ignorance and i day teach you lessons here?
the president of Egypt, Sadat was killed becos of his relationship with Israel. if a president can be murdered for breaking a pact with israel, who is salah? have you ever met and discoursed with an egyptian? have you ever been to egypt? before you yarn dust know who you day follow talk. there is nothing you can tell me about egypt. if you day here with me now, i for call my egyptian friends make dem educate you on what the media will never tell you. so Mo salah and all the 90 million egyptians have personal principle against israel? hehehe you really fit into your description of crass ignorance.
kjhova:

Suggesting that Salah killing a jew makes him an automatic hero in Egypt is pure ignorance on your part as you have no empirical evidence for this. Egypt was the 1st Arab nation to have diplomatic relations with Israel and Egypt and Israel remain in cordial albeit stiff relations to date.
hehehe you just display your crass ignorance here. egypt was forced to sign a threaten to stop the israeli from taken over their country. make i educate u a bit. after the 6-day war israel took some lands from egypt and establish their military there. egypt lost lands to israel. israel expanded and reclaimed some palestinian lands. sadat was forced to sign that deal becos israel was too powerful for him. the deal was for peace and negotiation on teh west bank and gaza. arabs get and cordiality for their blood? koran teaches muslims to lie. any muslim you folo sign deal na waste of time. they do not honor that deal. which diplomatic ties? egypt is the leader of any attacks on israel. they paved the way and summoned other arab nations to kill the jews and destroy israel. they succumbed cos israel beat them twice. they were forced to sign a pact with israel cos no other way out.
kjhova:

To suggest a reduced level of awarness on my part in comparism to you is at best laughable and I will leave that to the conclusions of our fellow Nairalanders.
oga i no come here for any fellow nairalander to judge me. am not competing so i no need referee. go back to school and learn. you are not informed at all.
kjhova:

If truly Salah will not marry a jew/black person on grounds of racism (which is only your claim), my original stance remains that you cannot counter racism with racism.
i cannot counter racism with racism but I did not say that i hated salah. i was only talking about a record. how racism take enter record? as a black skinned sexy man, i want George weah to hold that record instead of e go go to people way no accept to be africans. i want it in africa. argentina want argentines to win the world cup. americans want a white man to win the election. you want to marry a light-skinned babe.
i said that i called the man my brother, but from the look of things, religion don enter the fair-play. so instead i go loss patapata make a western african hold the record. why e day pain you? i cannot have a choice?
kjhova:

Who pushed Egyptian blacks to Sudan and when did this happen? This claim is based on a half baked (read that as irredeemably ignorant) understanding of the history of the Anglo-Egyptian Condominium of Sudan.
hehehe guy(smh) ignorance bad
just imagine how you come online here begin disgrace yourself with ignorance. so you no no say sudan na part of egypt before? anglo-e

Putting your point into perspective, your last line that "...since them bring sentiments into it, we push back with sentiment" is text book racism and it never gets worse than that even if you maried 17 white women![/quote]Anglo-Egyptian Condominium of Sudan? hehehe this boy just go google go do petit research without understanding wetin him read. i day talk about southern egypt e run go sudan. i never even enter sudan you don day run go there.
how Anglo-Egyptian Condominium of Sudan take concern the racial bias in egypt?
oga carry your black skin go egypt and come back and tell me wetin you see. why are the blacks predominantly in the southern part of egypt? oga if you never face racism, leave am for people who face it every day. you do not know the true meaning of racism. you just open up for dictionary read am close am. then you come online to call others ignorant and xenophobic. sad!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps Hold Special Plenary Session For Victorious Super Eagles (PHOTOS) / Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November / Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.